Task #15: Mission Two "ert Trouble" Part Three

Angel N Devil Season 2

Da Wei smiled as he entered the classroom. He was carrying a bag of hamburgers and two bottled waters. He saw the K.O. Bad Girls talking to each other, but one member is missing.

 

 

"Hey guys!", he greeted them. They looked at him with a smile. "Aiyo, you're hungry again.", Xiao Feng said. He smiled at them as he placed the bag in a table. "Aiyo, it's not just for me. By the way, where's Ding Dang?", he asked.

 

 

They all shrugged their shoulders. "Maybe she's just looking for another gossip."  Yan Yan said. "Or maybe she's with An Jie.", Xiang Ning said. Da Wei raised an eyebrow. "Eh? But I saw An Jie on my way here. Ding Dang is not with her.", he said.

 

 

As on cue, Xiao Xiong entered the classroom. Da Wei saw him and clutched his uniform. "Da Wei Wang, what are you doing?", Kate asked. Da Wei sweatdropped as he let go off of Xiao Xiong's uniform. "Classmate Xiong Ya, can you sense Ding Dang for me?", he asked.

 

 

"Why do you want him to sense her? You could just look for her or track her phone.", Allie said. "But it's easier this way.", Da Wei said. Everyone sweatdropped at him. "Okay, I'll try to sense her.", Xiao Xiong said.

 

 

Xiao Xiong closed his eyes as tried to sense Ding Dang. Everyone waited in silence as they looked at him. He frowned as he could not sense her. Weird, why can't I sense Ding Dang? He then opened his eyes as they looked at them. "I don't know why, but I can't sense her.", he said.

 

 

"Impossible, Ding Dang is not even in trouble.", Kate said. "She will contact us if she's in trouble.", Xiang Ning said. Da Wei sighed as he went to his seat. "You guys can eat the burgers.", he said. I bought it for her... it seems like she's avoiding me.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang let out a sigh, she finally stopped crying after a while. "Are you feeling any better?", Wang Zi asked as he looked at her. She nodded her head and looked at him. "We should be going back. Class will start in ten minutes.", he said, standing up.

 

 

"Wait.", she said as she held his hand. He looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Hm?", he asked. "Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to cause any problem.", she said. He let out a smile at her and helped her stand up.

 

 

"Don't worry, I won't say a word about it. But... are you okay to face them?", Wang Zi asked. Ding Dang nodded her head and smiled. "I can. Thanks for your help.", she said. He smiled back at her. The two of them walked together as they held hands.

 

 

Why is he holding my hand...? Ding Dang glanced at their holding hands as they walked. She could feel her heart beating fast again. Why am I feeling this way? Although Teacher Ji An hates me... I shouldn't be betraying him!

 

 

Wang Zi glanced at her for a while then looked back straight ahead. He then felt her stopped walking, making him looked back at her. "What's wrong?", he asked. "I need to do something first. Please don't tell anyone.", she said. He nodded his head as she let go off his hand.

 

 

Ding Dang unclipped her K.O. Bad Girl necklace and looked at it. If they don't need a trainee then might as well leave. She sighed and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and took a deep breathe. Without any second, she threw her necklace away.

 

 

Wang Zi's eyes widened at this. "Why did you throw it? You'll need it for communication!", he said. Ding Dang looked at him as she sighed. "I do need it, but they don't.", she said. Then smiled at him. "Let's go back to the classroom.", she said.

 

 

With that, she walked away. Wang Zi sighed as he followed her.

 

 


 

 

Charlie sat on the couch as he and Xiao Feng just got home from school. "So did Ding Dang told you anything?", he asked. Xiao Feng gave him a confused look. "Told me about what?", she asked.

 

 

He got a tick mark on his head. "About that Wang Zi. Did she told you anything about him?", he asked. She shooked her head no, making him sigh. "Whatever, I know that I wouldn't get an answer from you. I'll just ask Wei Yi ge once his back.", he said.

 

 

 

"Only Teacher is coming back?", Xiao Feng asked. He nodded his head, not even bothering to look at her. "Not as a teacher though.", he said. She tiltled her head as she looked at him. "Why would you ask Only Teacher if he know something about Wang Zi?", she asked.

 

 

"Zack is Wei Yi ge's older brother, and that lame sword said something about him when he saw Wang Zi. Maybe Wei Yi ge or his brother know Wang Zi.", he said. "That makes sense. But Wang Zi hasn't shown any sign of his powers, I think he's a good guy, he's handsome too.", she said.

 

 

Charlie glared at her. "Do you like him?", he asked. Xiao Feng's eyes widened at him as her jaw dropped. Seeing that expression, he pointed a finger at her. "I don't allow you to date anyone!", he said.

 

 

"Hey! I haven't even said anything.", Xiao Feng said. "Then why is your expression like that?!", Charlie asked. "I don't like him! And who are you?! You can't stop me from dating someone if I want to!", she said.

 

 

"Who am I? I'm your brother.", he said. "Not by blood!", she exclaimed at him. "Still, you're not allowed to date anyone!", he said. She frowned at him. Why is he not allowing me to date? He didn't even eat 'Ah! Tian Wang Little Sister Cookies'. What's wrong with him?

 

 

He stared at her as she frowned at him. You're not allowed to date anyone but me, Yin Xiao Feng.