Last part

Be my daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Tae wake up big guy." Sehun kissed Tae's forehead that was too busy hugging his plushie.

,,N-no." He whined too sleepy to get up.

,,Come on lazy up up." Sehun picked the boy up walking to his bathroom to help Tae wash his face and teeth. 

 

He got used with Tae around, it's been eight months since Jongin left. He still doesn't understands why, he looked for the younger, he really did because he misses him, for once Sehun really loved someone and that someone left. Tae cried when he woke up and his appa was gone but with time he stopped but Sehun tells him every day that his appa will come back. 

Tae learn how to walk, one evening Sehun was in the kitchen cooking dinner for him and Tae knowing that the baby was sleepy on the living's room floor when he heard bare feet walking slowly to him.

Sehun turned his head finding Tae rubbing his eyes with his small fist and walking to him with shaky legs. Sehun didn't knew that this small things can make his heart fill with so much joy and happiness. He likes to take care of Tae, he's a good boy doing everything he askes him, he can see that even if Jongin wasn't a rick guy he teached Tae how to be a good kid.

,,All clean! Let's have breakfast now." Tae was still sleepy so he put his head on Sehun's shoulder sleeping more.

,,Omo my baby is so lazy today, you don't want to see your teacher? You know she loves you so much." Tae pouted hiding his face in Sehun's neck.

,,I will buy you ice cream." Tae opened his eyes fast grinning. Ice cream always works.

,,You little punk!" Sehun start tickling Tae's side making the baby laugh. Another thing that Tae loves was to play,he was such a happy kid loving all his toys, Sehun knows that Jongin couldn't afford to buy him toys so Sehun did that, he got Tae all the toys he wanted and let's not talk about Baekhyun and Chanyeol, they just love the little guy.

 

 

After breakfast Sehun drived Tae to his kindergarten, he likes to take care of the boy but the cafe was doing good and he had to be there most of the time so it was better like this, for him and Tae as well and the boy loves it when he playing with other kids his age. Sehun parked his car getting off.

,,Be a good boy okay?" Tae wrapped his hands around Sehun's neck kissing his cheek.

,,Love you daddy." Sehun's heart stopped and beat up again, it was the first time Tae was calling him daddy, usually he would call him Seshun.

,,Love you too big guy." Sehun kissed his forehead letting the teacher to take Tae inside.

 

Sehun had a good day just because Tae called him daddy, just a simple word but filled with so much love.

,,Oh boss what's with the huge grin over your face?" Sehun jumped when he heard Chen's teasing voice next to his ear.

,,You scared the out of me! Don't do it again!" Sehun punched Chen's arm trying to calm his heart again.

,,Sorry boss but someone's here to see you." 

,,Who?"

,,A guy that knows you? I will tell him to come up." Chen did a bow leaving Sehun alone. How much he wants that person to be Jongin,  he really wants to see the kid again, to scold him for running away again, for letting Tae cry because he misses his appa. Sehun let out a sigh rubbing his tired eyes.

,,Sehunnie!" Sehun let out another sigh hearing that voice.

,,Baek? What are you doing here?"

,,Visiting! Chanyeol will leave for some days so I decited to stay with you and Tae." Sehun just slapped his face. This can't be happening now.

,,Awww I'm happy as well." Baekhyun grinned making Sehun to laugh.

 

 

Tae went crazy with happiness seeing Baekhyun with Sehun. Baekhyun would always buy him sweets and nice toys just like now. The way back to Sehun's house was loud, like really loud, Baekhyun and Tae were singing well more like Tae was babbling on his own language making Sehun to laugh out loud.

 

,,Oh someone just pooped." Sehun smelled Tae's making a disgusting face walking up to his room to change the little guy when the door bell rang.

,,I'll get it." Baekhyun rushed to open the door eating one of the candies he bought for Tae.

,,Hello." Baekhyun opened the door finding a cute guy sitting there.

,,Can I help you?" 

,,Sehun, is he here?" Baekhyun tilted his head at the guy before him.

,,He's busy but who are you?" 

,,Who is it Baek?" Baekhyun turned his head hearing Sehun's voice.

,,Just ...... a... nobody?" Baekhyun looked around but the guy left. Strange who was that guy?

,,Okay all changed, who was it Baek?" Sehun came back letting Tae down on the floor to play with the new toy Baekhyun got for him.

,, Just a guy but he left." Sehun looked at Baekhyun fast.

,,A guy?! What guy Baek did he say anything?" 

,,He asked if you're home and then he left." 

,,No it can't be." Sehun said under his breath.

,,Look after Tae for me!" Baekhyun nodded looking puzzled at Sehun that run out from his house.

,,Okay? That was strange." Baekhyun chuckled sitting down next to Tae playing together.

 

 

 

,,Please where are you?!" Sehun run hoping that he was right, he needs to be right.

After running like crazy and finding nothing Sehun walked back home feeling how his heart was upset. Sehun was ready to walk inside when he heard a sob. He stopped turning around. He heard that cry before. With shaky legs and hope Sehun walked to where the cry was heard.

,,J-Jongin?" The guy looked aside feeling Sehun coming closer to him.

,,It's you idiot." Jongin wiped his tears fast, he was in the same spot that Sehun found him months ago.

,,I'm s-sorry Sehun hyung, I j-just came to take Tae back." 

,,Take him back? What are you talking about? You will stay with us, I won't let Tae leave only if you give  me a good reason." 

,,You have a boyfrined, a really beautiful one and he's not your baby, you need to give him back to me!" Jongin finally sat up making Sehun to stop breathing.

,,Y-y-y-you're p-pregnant?!" Sehun could see it clearly even if it was dark outside, Jongin's belly was visible under his black hoodie.

,,Y-you don't need to worry about the baby, I will take care of him as I did with Tae." Jongin wrapped his hands around his big baby bump.

,,J-Jongin is that my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter