Part 2

Be my daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Ah it hurts!"

,,Then stop moving!" 

,,B-but it hurts so much." 

,, It hurts because you keep on moving, stop." Jongin pouted hissing in pain again when Sehun pressed the white cotton pad over his broke lip.

,,Who on earth did this to you?!" Sehun asked with furrowed eyebrows, Jongin's face was hurt but not like his left side, his poor chocolate skin was turning purple.

,,Some guys, they wanted to steal my money after I left work and they keep on running after me and I didn't knew where to run and I'm sorry that I'm bothering you now." Jongin looked down feeling so ashamed to be there. Tae was sleeping on Sehun's bed so peacefuly holding his finger.

,,Why didn't you go home? Tae can get a cold for sitting in the rain." 

,,We don't have a home anymore." Jongin said trying really hard to hold back his sobs. 

,,What?! Why Jongin?" 

,,N-nothing we better leave now, it's late and you need to rest. Thank you for letting us change." Jongin wanted to stand up but Sehun stopped him.

,,Let's eat something, did you eat anything today?" 

,,Y-yes." He lied, he had just some rice to eat and he let Tae eat it becaude the poor guy was crying for some food.

,,You're not a good lier you know that? Did Tae eat today?" 

,,Yes he did, I can't let him starve more that he does." Jongin took a deep breath wondering if he will ever be able to buy his son everything he wants, to put a full meal on the table every day.

,,Come let's eat now." Sehun hold Jongin's hand pulling him down in the open kitchen.

 

 

,,Thank you for the food, I will pay you back I promise." Jongin made a bow starting to eat,he didn't eat for three days, he was still wondering how come he was still standing.

,,Can I ask you something Jongin?" 

,,Sure anything." 

,,Frow where do you find the strength to still fight?" Jongin smiled hearing the question.

,,Tae gives me the strength to wake up every morning, to fight for him, he's the only one that can make my day better just by smiling at me or calling me appa, I love him too much to stop." Tears roll down his cheeks thinking about his baby boy. 

,,Finish your dinner and go sleep next to him, it's still raining outside and I can't let you sleep in the cold, let's talk in the morning okay?" 

,,Thank you for everything Sehun hyung, I will pay you back for everything I promise." Sehun nodded sitting up from his chair.

,,Don't think about it, just take a good rest, here some cold pills, take then before you go to bed, good night." Sehun placed the pills next to Jongin's hand leaving the kitchen after.

,,Thank you." Jongin mumbled under his breath smiling feeling a little happy that he met Sehun in the first place.

 

After Jongin finished his dinner he cleaned everything, making sure that everything was back to his place Jongin walked back to Tae's room finding his baby boy still sleeping. Jongin got next to him pulling the sleeping baby to his chest cuddling together.

,,I love you my prince, I love you so much." Jongin kissed his hair falling asleep as well.

 

 

 

Sehun woke up the next day wondering if Jongin and Tae were up, he didn't knock at their door not wanting to wake them in case they're still sleeping. So he went down to make breakfast for them but food was on table. So Jongin was up and he did all of this?  Sehun was ready to leave the kitchen when he saw a note on his fridge.

       ,,Thank you for everything Sehun hyung." 

 

,,That idiot." Sehun let out a sigh wondering where are they? What will Jongin do alone? 

 

 

 

 

,, Welcome boss." The waited did a bow seeing Sehun walking inside the cafe.

,,Bring me a coffee Chen, I will be up." Chen nodded going to make the coffee his boss wanted.

 

Sehun walked up on the open balcony turning on his laptop. He needs to reply some emails but the warm sun was making him feel off,or maybe the thought that Jongin and Tae were there alone made him feel worried. It was the second time he sees them but he has this strange feeling inside like he needs to protect them.

,,Here hyung, enjoy." Sehun snapped out from his thoughts hearing Chen.

,,Thank you." Chen made a bow leaving Sehun alone again.

,,Where are you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin sat down on the bench with Tae on his lap looking lost aroud. His boy was eating some bread, he only has just a little bit of money, just enough to buy dinner for Tae. He can't bother Sehun anymore, he was just a stranger for them and it was better, he can't get attached to a person and get hurt again.

He will be okay like always, he just needs to find a good job so he can rent a place for him and Tae. He looked for one that day as well but nobody would hire a kid with no studies.

Jongin let out a sigh feeling so tired, he keep on carrying Tae in his arms since morning and he just wants to sleep for a second but later when he'll find a safe place for him and Tae to sleep. Tae was wiggling in his arms giggling happy seeing the birds flying around the park. Slowly Jongin's eyes close for a moment or hours but when he opened his eyes his baby boy was missing.

,,Tae?!" His heart went crazy inside his chest, his breath was heavy as his head was getting dizzy, Tae can be around here playing, nobody took his son, no it can't be. Jongin sat up running around the park tears rolling down his cheeks. 

,,Taehyun!" Jongin turned back to the bench he was earlier hoping to find his son there but nothing. Jongin dropped down on the wooden bench covering his face with his hands crying because he was an idiot, someone just took his son away from him. 

,,Why are you crying Jongin?" Jongin's head snapped up hearing Sehun's voice. 

,,Taehyun!" Jongin hurried to his son taking him from Sehun's arms. Jongin hugged his son tight to his chest crying in his hair.

,,I t-thought I've l-lost you! Oh my baby I'm so sorry for everything." Jongin dropped down on his knees crying for everything, he refused to cry before his son but now thinking that one day his son won't be around him it kills him inside. He loves that little man more than life itself.

,,Hey calm down Jongin he was safe with me." Sehun placed a hand on Jongin's head making the younger to look at him with a glare.

,,Don't ever do that! Do you have any idea how scared I was?!" Jongin yelled pushing Sehun's hand away.

,,Worried?! You were sleeping and he was about to fall down from your lap and get hurt! Why are you yelling at me for your own stupidity!" 

,,I know I'm a bad parent but I do try! I do want for him to be happy, to make him proud of me but... but .. I ..."

,,Shh calm down you did nothing wrong." Sehun hugged the poor kid feeling so bad for worrying him like this.

,,P-please don't take my baby away hyung, I know I'm a bad parent but I love him, i love him so much." Jongin sobbed harder when Tae placed his small hand over his wet cheesk smiling at his appa not having any idea what's happening.

,,I won't kid, nobody will take Tae from you because you will live with me from now on." Jongin looked at Sehun confused.

,,W-why?" 

,,Because I can't let Tae stay on the streets like this at last until you gather enough money to move alone what do you say?" Jongin didn't like the idea of bothering Sehun again but he was right, Tae needs a place to sleep and they have no money.

,,Okay but with one condition."

,,Sure kid." 

,,You need to let me pay for the food and the rest, I will find a job." 

,,I found you a job kid so don't worry okay? Now let's go back, I see Tae's about to fall asleep soon." Jongin nodded walking with Sehun to his car with Tae sleeping with his head on his shoulder.

 

 

,,Do you want to eat some pizza for dinner?" Sehun asked when they were in the car driving back to his house.

,,Pizza? Well I never had pizza until now but you don't need to spend your money on buying expensive foods, hmm I'm okay with rice and soup, I can make it." Sehun pulled the car on the right side of the road turning to face Jongin that was sitting on the back seat with a sleeping Tae on his lap.

,,You never had pizza?!" Jongin's cheeks turned red feeling stupid that he told Sehun about the pizza.

,,N-no... I never had the money to spend on things like pizza." Sehun nodded driving again, on his way back he stopped buying a large pizza, chocolate and vanilla cake, dumplings and milk for Tae. He has no idea why he cares about Jongin and Tae so much, they are so different than the life he lives but he feels comfort around them, he likes it to talk with Jongin, he was a normal kid with a bad life just like him.

 

 

,, I will put Tae to bed and we can eat after." Sehun opened the door for Jongin to walk in first, the younger walked up to the room he used last time letting Tae sleep more. After he was sure that Tae was safe and sleeping comfortable Jongin walked down in the kitchen seeing the food waiting for him on the table.

,,Hyung why did you bought so much food?!" Jongin sat down at the table eyes sparkling with happiness.

,,Let's eat kid." 

,,Thank you for the food hyung, I will enjoy it." Jongin bowed his head eating his first bite of the pizza

 

,,Woah hyung it's so good!" Sehun laugh seeing a tear of joy dropping from Jongin's eyes. 

Sehun and Jongin made small conversations with eachother until Sehun's phone rang. He let out a sigh seeing who it was.

,,Finish your food Jongin,excuse me." Sehun sat up answering his phone.

,,Yes Kris." Jongin bit on his bottom lip wondering who K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter