found loving you was sunshine, but then it poured

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai chuckled, “What are you talking about? If you’re feeling like a rebel and want to break more rules you can just call me out and we will run away together.”

 

Jennie forced a smile knowing that will never happen, “You want to get me into more trouble?” she playfully smacked his arm.

“I’m kinda sad that we didn’t get to spend more time together..” she said, “and we didn’t get to do what all couples get to do.”

 

Kai gulped and smirked, “What do you mean Jennie-ah?” he glanced at her, “We can always turn this car around and do everything tonight~” he teased

 

“A-aaah Oppa!” she hit his arm harder, “T-thats not what I meant!” she pouted in embarrassment, “I meant dating.. freely.”


 

Kai’s smirk disappears into a tight smile, “Like you said, its a bad timing.” he turned the car round the road corner, “If we have reached to the point in our career where we can be carefree, we could’ve dated easily.”

 

“Will you remember me by then?” she asked with a small voice.

 

Kai smiled while focusing on the road, “How can I forget you when you gave me so much to remember?”

 

Jennie sunk back into the car seat and smiled when she felt her heart flutter but felt bitter.

 

The couple spend their last moments together in the car ride singing along to their favorite songs by Khalid, Ariana Grande, Daniel Caesar and Frank Ocean, artists both of them share the love for. It was bittersweet as they knew it will never happen again.

 

They soon reached the parking lot of her dorm apartment. Both of them hated the fact that it was the end of the ride. It was 1145pm then and both of them had schedules early next morning.

 

Jennie had something to say to him that she was trying to sort out her thoughts throughout the ride home. Kai just parked the car in his usual spot but for some reason he did not want her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter