loving you was young, and wild, and free

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music was blaring through the speakers. Four girls were dancing tirelessly in the studio. Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa were having their final runs in the dance studio before their upcoming concert in Indonesia in a couple of days.

 

“Ya...let’s take a break. My back is going to snap” Jisoo urged as she walked out of the group formation towards the computer.

Lisa flopped down dramatically, “I... feel like dYInG..”

 

Jennie chuckled as she strolled to her phone which was charging on the table and scrolled through her notifications. Some were from her idol friends, some were from her stylists and parents but none were from Kai. She felt a small ache in her heart and let out a small upset groan.

Chaeyoung looked up at her unnie from across the floor and slowly got up to walk towards Jennie. She grabbed her bottle to drink while peeking at Jennie’s sorrowful face.

 

“Everything okay, unnie?” she calmly questioned as she pat Jennie’s back.

Jennie hesitated for awhile and softly mumbled, “It’s not working..”

Chaeyoung looked up in confusion, “What’s not working? Your phone?”

 

Jennie kept her head low, “No… my relationship with Kai oppa. It’s not easy at all.”

They walked towards the bench at the side of the studio while Jisoo and Lisa went out to get some food from their manager.

 

Jennie settled into the corner of the bench and rested her back on the wall while Chaeyoung sat on the floor next to her.

 

“No one said it was going to be easy. But what’s wrong with dating him? You two look good together!” she chimed. “JenKai… its trending online for like weeks now people can’t get over you two lovebirds!”

 

A small smile crept on Jennie’s lips but it was gone in a split second. “That the reason why.”

 

Chaeyoung eyebrows raised, “what do you mean? The netizens?” she questioned and Jennie nodded while pouting.

 

“Oh just ignore them unnie!” Chaeyoung tried to muster a strong laugh, “like you always do.” she only wanted to cheer Jennie up.

 

Jennie’s pout disappeared instantly. She never really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter