and I lost so much more than my senses

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look back… look back at me Jennie-ah..” Kai prayed behind the steering wheel, “She didn't even look back at me..”

 

Jennie got in the lift and at the moment the lift door closes behind her she burst out in tears, letting go of all the emotions she held in after the breakup. She looked up to the mirror in the the lift and saw that she look like a hot mess. She wiped away her tears with her sleeves as she did not want her members to see her in tears.

 

Kai slumped forward and leaned his head on the steering wheel, fighting back the tears he held in for so long.

He swiftly wiped the tears away and breathed. He then pulled the gear shift on his car and pulled out ot the parking lot. ‘The longer I stay here, the worse I’m gonna feel’ he told himself. The drive home was torturous. It felt particularly long and empty. He felt like drinking himself to sleep once he reached the dorm but he is a responsible person and he knew it would mess up his body and face the next day.


 

Jennie punched in the passcode to the dorm and took a deep breath before pushing in the door. She entered and was greeted by her dog, Kuma, like he always did.

The dorm was dark which was particularly weird as it was only a few minutes passed midnight and the girls usually sleep late. Jennie picked up Kuma and removed her shoes.

 

“Girls?” she sang, calling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter