loving you was cool, and hot, and sweet

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after the meal was over and the girls took a short break to digest their food. They were all at the company’s rooftop to get some fresh air.

 

Lisa decided to take pictures of the members with her camera like she usually does while Jisoo and Chaeyoung posed for her. Jennie stood at the edge of the ledge overlooking the Gangnam sky. She took a deep breath and was clearly in her own thoughts.

 

She looked back at her members and felt a wave of guilt. So many things happened since the year started.

 

Back-to-back schedules, potential sponsors pulling out, meetings after meetings, disciplinary talks, gossips and more. It was more difficult for the girls to be comfortable in public, knowing that the media was always watching their every move. They had to be more cautious to how they react to male groups, afraid that it can cause another scandal.... And it was all because Jennie was caught going out with Kai. She just felt so sorry for the girls who had to handle the discomfort while being professional.

 

Lisa pointed her 8mm film camera towards her, “Unnie, smile!”

The flash almost blinded her eyes but she was used to it already. The girls then gathered by Jennie’s side for a group photo.

 

After the group shot, Jennie held Lisa’s hand, “-guys… hold on I wanna ask you guys a question.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter