Friendship is magical!~

Angel Falls, Devil Rises

 

“Ok then….To the pool!” Dara yelled once again and pulled the girls along to their rooms.

 

“YAH! THE BEDROOM ORDERS!” Wooyoung yelled out.

 

Dara’s head popped back in. “Oppa, we already sorted that out. I’m with Sulli, Bom, and IU~ Khunnie said to make new friends!” she grinned and left but reappeared a second later. “Oh yeah. Khun, unnie said that she’ll bring a friend with her so she and her friend will be with Fany, Chaerin, and Minzy ok?” she nodded before disappearing.

 

“Aish, that girl. Whenever there’s a pool, she doesn’t stop,” Nichkhun chuckled and shook his head.

 

The guy’s room ended up like this: 1st: Jiyong, Seunghyun, Donghae, and Siwon

                                                                2nd: Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Seungri, Daesung, and Youngbae.

 

 

“Yo, Seunghyun, why are you just standing there on the balcony? Change already,” Jiyong said, already in his swim trunks.

 

“Nah, I don’t feel like swimming right now. I’ll come down in a second,” Seunghyun didn’t even look at him as he stared at the people down at the pool.

 

“Alright man, but don’t spend too much time here,” Jiyong sighed and went out the door.

 

Seunghyun returned staring at the happy girl who was now splashing in the water with her friends. Seunghyun shook his head.

 

“I never thought this would end up this way,” he whispered.

 

Suddenly the door opened again, but Seunghyun didn’t bother to look.

 

“Hey Jiyong you forgot something?” he asked. “And you know, the more I Iook at Dara, the harder it is to believe that she forgot our past together. I mean I still love her, but she doesn’t know anything about it….” He gripped the bar tighter as a hand was felt on his shoulder.

 

“So you really do love Dara, TOP. I knew it…” a voice different than Jiyong’s appeared.

 

Seunghyun’s eyes widened and turned around before staring at the girl in front of him.

 

“F-Fany?? Why are you here? ” he backed away slightly.

 

“Woah there, I’m not going to do anything. I just wanted to see you again Tabi. I mean we haven’t talked in about 6 years ever since you transferred back to Korea. Plus I don’t like swimming or playing in water. It takes me back to bad memories” Tiffany placed a hand on the railing and looked down with a sullen expression.

 

“So she was the girl you were talking about. She’s really pretty and nice as you said. At first I thought Dara was the girl you were talking about, but when I asked her about you, she said she never heard of you. Now I know why…” Tiffany smiled slightly.

 

“Wait…you thought she was the girl and you didn’t talk to me???” Seunghyun asked.

 

“PABO!” she hit his head. “You suddenly left without a word! And you never responded to me in your email and phone!” she scolded him.

 

“Oh yeah….I changed numbers and email accounts,” he rubbed his head. “Sorry Fany…”

 

She shook her head. “It’s ok. But I want to ask you something TOP. You came all this way and you found Dara. What are you going to do now?” she faced him.

 

He dropped his head and sat down on a couch. “You know, I thought when it comes to the time that I find Dara, she would come back into our arms. But as you can see, that backfired so to tell you the truth, I don’t have a plan right now,” he sighed and sat back.

 

“If only you could come earlier,” she whispered so silently that he couldn’t hear her as she looked down at the people.

 

“Fany, I don’t know what I ‘m going to do anymore. I’m stuck…” he placed his hands on his face.

 

“TOP,” she silently sat beside him and rubbed his back. “I wish you and Jiyong would be happy. I never thought that you two would be fighting for the same girl,” she chuckled.

 

“Oh by the way, how did you get to know Jiyong?” Seunghyun asked, suddenly interested.

 

“Oh Jiyong and I go wayyy back. Our families were friends so I began to hang out with him since I was about what, 6, but we only saw each other like once or twice each week. He was the devilish oppa that would pull pranks and be mean, but he had a soft part to him sometimes,” she smiled.

 

“That sound like Jiyong that I know too,” Seunghyun chuckled.

 

“I missed you two. I left him for college and haven’t contacted him since. I don’t know why but you two never respond to me. I’m beginning to hate you guys,” she joked and hit him lightly.

 

“Aw Fany, don’t be mad at your oppa,” Seunghyun laughed and pinched her cheeks.

 

“Owieeee,” she whined and grabbed his arms. “Fine oppa, I forgive you,” she chuckled.

 

“Atta girl Fany,” Seunghyun smiled and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

“HEY FANY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? COME AND PLAY WITH US!” a voice interrupted their conversation. Both of them looked down to the side to find Wooyoung frowning with a beach ball in his hands.

 

Tiffany quickly smiled and waved. “Just talking to TOP oppa!” she yelled back at him.

 

“Well come down and play with us!” he yelled.

 

“NEH!~ I’ll be down soon!” she replied back.

 

“Here!” Wooyoung tossed the beach ball at her. “Now you have to come down to return it to me!” he laughed before running away.

 

“Aish,” Tiffany rolled her eyes and looked at his retreating figure with a huge grin and sparkling eyes as she hugged the ball tightly.

 

“You like him don’t you?” Seunghyun whispered into her ear. She flinched and put a hand to her chest. “Stop being a ghost TOP!”

 

“Do you?” he raised an eyebrow.

 

Tiffany bit her lip and looked away. “Ani…” she said in a small voice.

 

“I knew it! You like him!” he pointed at her and smirked.

 

“Yah, don’t say it out loud,” she urgently covered .

 

“Then it’s perfect! Help me break those two apart!” Seunghyun grinned widely as he removed her hand.

 

“BWO???” she stared at him.

 

“In the end, they will be split apart and you can finally have Wooyoung! Jiyong and I can win over Dara again! It’s perfect!!!” Seunghyun jumped up and down.

 

“NO WAY I’M DOING THAT!” she said sternly and ran her fingers through her hair. “I….can’t. I can’t break my love’s relationship. The only way I’m going to get him if he decides to break it off himself. I can’t break up my love and my best friend’s relationship. It’s way too cruel. I’d rather see him happy and me sad.” She looked Seunghyun in the eyes.

 

Seunghyun realized his mistake and felt immediately guilty. “You’re right. Mianhe Fany…” he hung his head down low.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t help you. It’s up to the two of them….” She looked sad and shook her head. “Anyways, let’s get down there for now. We can’t get them waiting,” she slightly smiled. “When you’re done, wait for me by my room ok, TOP?” she smiled and opened the door.

 

He nodded. “But you have to stop calling me TOP. You know I don’t like that name.” he smirked.

 

She rolled her eyes. “Never. I’ll see you in a few, TOP,” she grinned and quickly walked out.

 

Seunghyun chuckled as he grabbed his swimming trunks. “That girl…”

~~~~~~~

HIII GUYS~ Just wanted to say NO this will not be Topfany fic.......Unless Ji gets Dara. 

You guys are really weird you know that? My poll says that Jiyong is leading by at least five votes but all my comments are like tabisan xD. Make up your mind peeps.

SO anyways, read, comment, and subscribe ok? 

P.S. the END is coming soon :3

P.S.S. OMG I BET YOU GUYS SAW JI'S NEW MVs. HE'S SO Y *O*

ok....i'm gonna go now....BYE!!!!