stranger?

Angel Falls, Devil Rises

 

They traveled down to the gate. IU smiled happily as she skipped over there. The rest frowned, not knowing what she was up to. Once they were there, they could make out a figure. He was dressed normally with loose black jeans and a stripped white jacket. He had short black hair. He face was small and girly with his legs and arms long. He was going around asking people something, but was unsuccessful because the girls would scream in delight over him. He looked pretty ticked off as he rubbed his hair, impatient.

 

“Cheondungie~” IU called out. The rest flinched especially Youngbae. The guys looked over at her and a smiled immediately appeared at his face. He started walking over. IU ran up at him and flung herself at him. Youngbae had his full attention on that guy.

 

“Cheondungie, I haven’t seen you in sooo long~” she squealed.

 

“IU, you got bigger,” he said as he examined her.

 

Youngbae couldn’t take it. He went up to them and broke their connected. He wrapped his arm around IU.

 

“Who are you?” Youngbae asked, obviously annoyed.

 

“I’m Park Cheondung. Nice to meet you,” he smiled as he acknowledged him.

 

“What’s your relationship with IU?”

 

“Her ex-fiancée,” he smirked.

 

Youngbae’s eyes widened as IU panicked. “Cheondung oppa, we were never engaged!”

 

“Well if you agreed to our arranged marriage then we would’ve been.”

 

“What do you mean?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Our parents wanted us to be in an arranged marriage, but she refused because she said she had this huge crush on someone called um….Dong Youngbae?” Cheondung replied.

 

IU blushed while Youngbae started smiling ear to ear.

 

“I take it you’re Dong Youngbae. I take it you guys are dating also.” Cheondung said.

 

IU nodded shyly as Youngbae grinned even wider.

 

“Anyways, who are they?” he motioned to the people behind her. IU smiled and walked back to them. “This is Choi Seunghyun, Kwon Jiyong, Park Bom, Choi Siwon, Choi Sulli, Lee Donghae, Lee Seungri, and Kang Daesung,” they all bowed some. Cheondung bowed as well. "Annyeong Park Cheondung imnida. I met IU in a dinner party and ever since we've been good friends." He smiled.

 

They all nodded uncomfortably. Cheondung then turned and grabbed IU's shoulder lightly.

 

"So where is she?" he said with excitement in his eyes. IU bit her lip as the rest gave them a confused look.

 

"Cheondungie, you hanged up before I could tell you..."

 

"So? I'm just happy to see her again!" he smiled.

 

"Dungie... She's been missing for two weeks...” IU softly said.

 

His face paled and all his color was lost. "What happened?" he whispered.

 

IU hesitated as she tiptoed up to his ear and whispered something. The color returned to his face, but he clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. He then walked away from her and toward the group.

 

"Which one of you are Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun?" he asked. They both stepped forward. Cheondung eyed them. You could see fire in his eyes. Jiyong fell a few feet away to the ground from the impact of Cheondung’s fist to his face.

 

"What the h-" Seunghyun was cut off by Cheondung's fist.  He too fell to the ground. Siwon and Daesung were the first to recover from shock. They pulled on Cheondung to stop him from beating them up anymore. Sullivan quickly ran over to help Jiyong and Seunghyun. They both rubbed their bruised cheek and bloody lip. "Man even though he looks like a girl, he's really strong...” Jiyong thought. IU went up to Cheondung and lightly hit his chest.

 

"Yah Cheondung! You should know better!"

 

"It's not my fault god damn it! They deserve it! They drove her away!" he pointed furiously at the two.

 

"But that's no way to treat them! They're hurting too!" IU scolded

 

"I don't give a crap. She's not here anymore and it's their entire fault!" he yelled.

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun stood back up with Sulli supporting them.

 

"Who are you truly?" Jiyong asked. "What's your relationship with Dara?"

 

He scoffed and glared at them.

 

"Who are you? You're the guys that fought over Dara making her leave right? Why didn't you go after her? You're just a bunch of wimps!" he exploded.

 

"Answer our damn question you little brat!" Seunghyun yelled. Cheondung held his glare but was a little taken back.

 

"Park Cheondung. 19 years old. My relationship with Dara Park? I'm her little brother...." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi it's rolling_star~ sorry for not updating ): 

anyways i updated two chaps so don't forget the last one! Thanks~ I LOVE YOU ALL~