Park Cheondung and the truth.....

Angel Falls, Devil Rises

 

"Park Cheondung. 19 years old. My relationship with Dara Park? I'm her little brother...." he smirked.

 

Everyone's eyes widened when he finished. Donghae stepped up.

 

"Brother? She doesn't have any siblings. I've been to her house plenty of times. She's an only child...." he protested.

 

“How old were you when you first met her and where?” Cheondung merely glanced at him.

 

“Twelve years old. She was 11 and ¾. I met her right here in this city,” he said suspiciously.

 

“So that’s why,” Cheondung murmured under his breath.

 

Youngbae had a light bulb go off in his head. “Wait…If you’re her sister, then how are you rich? Isn’t she poor? Plus why doesn’t she have any pictures of your family?”

 

Cheondung stared at him. “She really didn’t tell you?”

 

“Tell us what?”

 

Cheondung shook his head and rubbed his neck. “Let’s talk about it over lunch...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were all seated in a round table, all looking at Cheondung who had his face in his hands. He rubbed his face and looked at them.

 

“Which one of you has been with Dara the longest?”

 

Donghae slowly raised his hand.

 

“Tell me all you know. I mean what she says about her family and who her family is, does, etc. Ready, go,” he cued Donghae.

 

“Ummm Sandara Park is born in Busan, South Korea. I met her in 5th grade when she was 11 years old. She lived a small town. Her family is poor. Parents are Park Jaesun and Park Riyong. She’s the smartest girl in our grade, has no siblings. She moved her from Busan in fourth grade, but she doesn’t like talking about her childhood.”

 

“Ok…Is her parents still alive?”

 

“Ani. Dead for ½ a year from a car accident…”

 

Cheondung clapped his hands. “Ok here’s the REAL truth of Sandara Park. She was born in Busan and raised there for a short time. But the parents you all met were not her real ones. They probably adopted her. She is not her real child,” he took a sip of his tea. “Her real father is Park Shinhwa of Park Industries.”

 

“THE Park Industries?” Bom shouted as she slammed her hands on the table and stood up. Everyone looked at her with the same shocked expression except for Cheondung. Everyone knew Park Industries was the top company in South Korea. Its owner has been in power for twenty years. It’s only been revealed that he has a son, Park Sanghyun AKA Cheondung.

 

Cheondung nodded his head. “Yes I’m Park Sanghyun, heir to the company. If she hadn’t run away, she would’ve been next in line. She has belonged to a rich family all her life.”

 

“But why didn’t she tell us?”

 

Cheondung took a big sigh and hesitated. “Because of my family, mainly my father, she is no longer recognized as part of our family. Our father has been very cold and cruel to everyone ever since our mother passed away. She chose to disappear from our family when she was just 10 years old.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“Do you really want to know?” Cheondung questioned.

 

Bom slammed her cup onto the table and her knuckles turned white. Tears flowed up. “DO I WANT TO KNOW? All I knew about Dara was a lie. I’m her bestfriend, but it seems that I don’t know anything now. I’m tired of being lied to. I want to know the truth. I want to know the truth about my sister NOW.”

 

“I want the truth about my childhood friend and the one I love,” Donghae continued.

 

“The one I love deeply…” Jiyong added.

 

“Our bestfriend,” Seungri, Daesung, IU, Siwon, and Sulli said together.

 

“My joker,” Youngbae said.

 

“My girlfriend…” Seunghyun said.

 

“WE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH,” they all concluded.

 

Cheondung nodded. “So be it. Prepare for the truth. The truth is….”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ Sorry about the cliffhanger. The reason was kinda too short so i need to edit it. 

AND MIANHE ABOUT THE LATE UPLOAD, I'M SO SORRY WITH ALL MY HEART. Thank you to all who have not unsubscribed and continued reading~ I'm really thankful~ Plus look forward to the next chap~

So as always read, comment, and subscribe.