Returning to normal?

Angel Falls, Devil Rises

 

Somehow, they managed to drag Bom and Donghae out of the apartment with them kicking and screaming. They looked like ghosts…. They needed them to attend college. They were on the verge of getting kicked out. But once they reached the school, the two returned back to normal. They smiled and talked more. It seemed that the less clues of Dara there were, the happier and calmer they were.

 

The school was normal once again and had the same feeling. Sure the fan boys and girls were sad but not that sad to go sulk and cry in a corner. The school was crowded with happy students chatting among themselves. They all approached the art wing where they all had classes together. Then they met one of the gossip wall locations. The same fliers were there and people still took them. This time the news was Dara…. And her disappearance. The wall had already been about something relating to Dara for five months already. The first was the club incident. Second were her and Seunghyun. Third was about her and Jiyong at the Halloween dance. Fourth were Seunghyun and Jiyong fighting for her.  Last but not least, her disappearance was current.

 

Jiyong walked up to the flyers and stood there, glaring. In a brisk movement, he reached and tore the papers down. The staples fell to the floor as the flyers floated in the air. He grabbed several and crumpled them up into balls. He then stomped on the remaining flyers, throwing a rage fit. Youngbae and Seungri went up to him and hooked their arms with his, pulling him away.

 

A set of footsteps were approaching. “HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT’S WITH THESE PAPERS ON THE FLOOR!!?” a teacher in the distance yelled.

 

“Oh , run for it!” Seungri shouted. The nine ran in the opposite direction of the voice and started stumbling up the stairs to the roof.

 

“LET ME GO! I NEED TO SHOW THOSE GOSSIP PUNKS SOME FREAKING MANNERS!” Jiyong retorted as he kicked and thrashed in their arms.

 

Only a few steps remained. They pushed open the door and a streak of light flew in. One they were fully outside, they locked the door behind them. Jiyong continued to move about. Youngbae and Seungri pulled him to the fence and tied him up with some rope. Sulli looked at him pitifully and shook her head before walking away. Youngbae was already lying on the floor out of breath while Seungri and Daesung went to the hideout to rest a bit. Seunghyun sat next to Jiyong, panting as well. IU was with Siwon, Donghae, and Bom as they relaxed in the greenhouse. Seunghyun looked exhaustedly at Jiyong who was still at him. Seunghyun shook his head.

 

“Hey someone here needs to tie me up also! Ji here is starting to tempt me! I’m at my limit! Come on! I’m probably gonna start a rage in about three minutes max! So tie me up now!” he yelled out, but no one paid attention to him. He got restless with anger.

 

“Hey will someone at least freaking pass the rope so I can do it myself!?” he demanded impatiently. Sulli went over to Seunghyun and tied him up for him. You could tell she was at her full tolerance level by the look on her face.

 

“Thank you Sulli. You’re really a good sister and friend UNLIKE ALL THOSE OTHER NO GOOD DHFJAHFK” He was interrupted by a piece of duct tape covering his mouth. She gave a sigh of satisfaction and turned toward Jiyong. He was still screaming at no one in particular. If Sulli was a cartoon character, you could see multiple of those angry red marks appear at her head. She cut a big piece and slapped it right over his cheeks and mouth. Then she added some more layers to both. Seunghyun had five while Jiyong had thirteen.

 

“Hmm! MMM! HFJHAFLHSKL!” They protested as they glared at Sulli. This irritated her even more. Instead of losing it, she just turned around and stuck out her tongue at them. But someone’s patience did run out. You could literally hear a “snap” noise go off in Youngbae.

 

“OH MY GOD JUST SHUT THE UP ALREADY! JUST LOOK AT YOU TWO! YOU’RE GOING ON LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS I MEAN COME ON! YOU CAN EVEN TELL SULLI IS ALREADY PISSED THE HELL OFF, BUT SHE DOESN’T SHOW IT! EVEN THE OTHER SIX WENT OFF JUST TO NOT SEE YOUR WHINING. IT’S PATHETIC. I’M JUST LYING HERE, TRYING TO RELAZ WHEN YOU TWO ARE JUST GOING ON AND ON! YOU CAN PRACTICALLY SEE THE DISGUST IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW! IF THIS IS ABOUT DARA’S DISAPPEARANCE, LET ME THELL YOU IDIOTS SOMETHING. YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE HURTING! THINK OF EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOVED HER! THINK OF HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS! WE ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU GUYS DO! SOME EVEN SUFFR WORSE. LOOK AT BOM AND DONGHAE! BOM WAS DARA’S BESTFRIEND! SHE KNEW SECRETS ABOUT DARA THAT NO ONE ELSE KNEW. THEY WERE LIKE SISTERS! DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE CRIED?! DID YOU SEE HER LOCKED IN DARA’S APARTMENT WITH DONGHAE?  SHE DIDN’T EVEN COME TO SCHOOL. WE HAD LITERALLY PRY THEM OFF THE COUCH AND CARRY THEM HERE! DONGHAE IS HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND! HE LOVED HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. HE WENT THROUGH NUMEROUS EVENTS FOR HER YET SHE STILL CHOSE SEUNGHYUN. I TRULY BELIEVE SHE WAS TO BE WITH DONGHAE, BUT IT WAS HER DECISION. BUT KNOW THIS; HE WAS THE FIRST GUY TO EVEN SHED A TEAR OVER HER. IN FACT, HE’S STILL CRYING! DAESUNG AND SEUNGRI HAVE SPENT NUMEROUS AMOUNTS OF PRECIOUS MEMORIES WITH HER TOO! THEY ADORED HER! THEY EVEN WORSHIPPED HER! SHE WAS THEIR RESPECTED NOONA. IU AND SULLI WERE ALSO HER BEST FRIENDS! THEY HANG OUT LIKE EVERY PAIR OF BEST FRIENDS DO! DARA EVEN ADMITTED SHE LIKED THEM BETTER THAN BOM SOMETIMES! JUST LOOK AT YOU TO! IT’S PATHETIC. YOU’RE WHINING LIKE LITTLE BABIES! IT’S LIKE YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CARE BUT YOU AREN’T!” Youngbae exploded as he put his hand to his face. By then, everyone had a tear rolling down their face except for Youngbae. Everyone in the crew gathered around. IU clung onto his arm.

 

“Tell them how you know oppa. Tell them your relationship with Dara…” Sulli whispered.

 

“Tch, I know this so well. HOW COULD I NOT KNOW? SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND. BESIDES SEUNGHYUNG, I SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH HER. SHE WAS MY SISTER. I LOVED HER WITH ALL MY HEAR. SHE SPENT TIME LISTENING TO ME AND I SPENT TIME LISTENING TO HER. I EVEN PLAYED VIDEO GAMES WITH HER! SHE’S ALMOST THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON TO ME! I LOVE HER NOT ROMANTICALLY BUT AS A TRUE FRIEND! SHE WAS THERE FOR ME! I’M NOT GONNA LET HER DOWN NOE JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS! WHAT WOULD SHE SAY IF SHE WAS HERE RIGHT NOW? YOU GUYS HAVE NO SHAME!” he finished. By this time, he was shaking from anger. Tears delicately fell from his face and to the ground. No one moved. They had never seen Youngbae cry even in Dara’s disappearance announcement. They also had never seen him lose it. He never used violence. He was always the peace negotiator.

 

The atmosphere was silent and awkward and Youngbae slumped to the floor again. Sulli and IU glanced at each other and nodded. They marched toward the two tied up guys. They had their shoulders slumped and their heads bent down. Sulli approached Jiyong and IU approached Seunghyun. They sat on their legs which were straightened out in front of them. The sudden weight on their legs alerted them to look up. Right when they did, the girls pulled of the layers of duct tape. It let a red mark leave in their skin. They winced in pain even more when the girls grabbed their cheeks and stretched them out. The girls let go.

 

“YAH! My idiot friend and brother, why so down? It’s only been two week and you’re acting it’s been two months. Don’t worry we will find her or she will come back on her own. I promise,” Sulli said with smile.

 

“By then we will be ready for her to come back into our lives. So oppas, fighting!” IU cheered as she and Sulli made a fighting sign with a cute look. Everyone stared in amusement at this duo.

 

Jiyong chuckled, “You got point girls…”

 

Once they were untied, Jiyong jumped and stretched toward the sky.

 

“You’re right. This isn’t’ the end. It’s just the beginning. We will find her. And she will happily come b-“his thoughts were interrupted by a sports car approaching the gate. A crowd started to form. IU walked towards the ledge.

 

“A sports car? No one drives that model at our school. Who is it?” Jiyong asked.

 

IU turned around and smiled. The wind was blowing at her hair so it looked as if she was a goddess.

 

“I have someone interesting to show you guys~” she winked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE! Haven't updated in more than a month D: but i'll make it up to you! I promise! I guess i lost some subscribers heh.....-______-

Anyways, read comment and subscribe~

~Rolling_star