Why so mean?

Angel Falls, Devil Rises

 

10 minutes later.

Seunghyun knocked on Tiffany’s door as he held some towels and clothes in his arms. “Fany, you done?”

 

“Coming oppa!” a voice was heard followed by the pitter patter of footsteps gradually becoming louder.

 

The door opened to reveal Tiffany in a pink and black bikini.

 

“Oppa!” she grinned as she stepped outside and closed the door.

 

Seunghyun looked at her from head to toe. “Nice S line,” he smirked.

 

Tiffany chuckled and pointed a finger gun at him. “ert~”

 

Seunghyun shrugged as they walked downstairs together. Tiffany peeked at Seunghyun.

 

“Wah oppa, you have a nice body!~” she laughed and eyed it.

 

“Who’s the ert now?” he laughed.

 

“I didn’t know you had ABS,” she laughed. “Can I touch it?”

 

Seunghyun was taken aback. “What the…That’s the same as me asking to touch your stomach.”

 

“Oh come on oppa. I would let you touch my stomach. We’re like besties so it doesn’t matter. So can I?’ she asked once again.

 

“Ani! Absolutely not!” Seunghyun covered his body. Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted.

 

“No fair….”

 

Seunghyun raised one eyebrow. “Aish cheer up. It’s weird for you to pout~” he grinned and pinched her cheeks.

 

“YAH!” she yelled and glared at him.

 

“Cheer up Fany! Pani pani Tiffany!” he cooed and started tickling her.

 

“Hahaha….Oppa!....that….tickles!” she managed to get out in between her laughs. She pushed his hands away and started to run to the pool.

 

Just when she was about to get outside, Seunghyun picked her up bridal style.

 

“KYAHHH!” she yelled as she yelled on tightly.

 

“Here we gooooo!!!!!” Seunghyun yelled as he carried Tiffany and jumped in the pool, creating a giant splash.

 

Tiffany resurfaced and wiped her eyes. “What the hell?!” she said in English out of shock. “You idiot! Do you know how dangerous that is!?” she continued to speak English in shock and started hitting him. “You even got the towels wet!”

 

Seunghyun laughed heartily. “I know, I know.” He swam back to the edge and pulled himself up with the wet towels leaving Tiffany swimming over to Chaerin and Minzy.

 

Chaerin gave Tiffany a teasing smile as she splashed some water on her.

“Yah Chaerin, what was that for?” Tiffany pouted.

 

“You look like you have a special relationship with him~” Chaerin teased and winked.

 

“Who? Oh Seunghyun? Nah, we’re just best buddies. He doesn’t like me and I don’t like him.” She nodded. “He’s not my type too.”

 

“But I know who your type is. It’s Wooyoung oppa~” Minzy continued the teasing.

 

“Aish not so loud!” Tiffany covered her hands over Minzy’s mouth as Chaerin did the same. Minzy widened her eyes as she nodded.

 

 “But unnie, are you not going to do anything about it?” Chaerin cast a worried look.

 

Tiffany just shook her head. “Ani. Wooyoung already has Dara unnie. You know how I hate breaking up people for my own selfishness. I’ll just find someone else,” she smiled.

 

“Unnie, why do you always do this to yourself? You want other’s happiness instead of yours. It’s not fair to you,” Minzy complained.

 

“Shush, I don’t want to hear it anymore. He doesn’t like me so I’ll just move on…” Tiffany put a finger to the maknae’s lips. She smiled bitterly before getting out of the swimming pool and walking away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seunghyun dumped the wet towel onto a chair and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

 

“So…what was that bro?” Jiyong suddenly appeared next to him.

 

“Oh god!” Seunghyun was startled so much that some of his beer came out of his can.

 

“Sorry…” Jiyong stood back a little.

 

“It’s not a big deal and what was what?” Seunghyun asked, pouring the beer into a cup.

 

“What were you and Tiffany doing? You guys seem close, even closer than me and her and I’m her childhood friend,” he chuckled.

 

“Ji, don’t get the wrong idea. We were just chatting about the past. So what? I don’t like her and besides, I’m pretty sure you know who she likes,” he said as he sipped some beer.

 

“Yeah, she likes Wooyoung doesn’t she? Heh, too bad he’s taken. And on top of that, with Dara….” He shook his head.

 

“Yeah. I offered her to help me break them apart, but she just flat out refused. Her heart is too nice. Aish, we should’ve taught her better!” he joked and face palmed.

 

“I know! She’s that same boring girl!” Jiyong shook his head. But a hand slapped his head after he said that.

 

“OW! Who did that?!” he shouted, rubbing his head.

 

“Yah, who says I’m boring?!” Tiffany scolded.

 

“Want some?” Seunghyun handed Fany his cup.

 

“Um….what is it?” she asked, eyeing the cup suspiciously.

 

“It’s the beer I drank,” he said.

 

She shook her hands and pushed it away. “No thank you.”

 

“Why? It’s a pool party for crying out loud! You’re not germaphobic are you? Girls!” He rolled his eyes which resulted in Tiffany hitting him multiple times.

 

“I can’t drink alcohol. I get all crazy. Remember Seunghyun? That party at Yale was a disaster,” she pouted.

 

Seunghyun burst out laughing. “I remember! Oh my god, that was the funniest thing ever! Whenever Fany gets drunk, she kisses everyone she sees! HAHAHA, oh my god!” he slapped his knee.

 

“Who kisses who?” Sulli and Donghae walked over with Chaerin and Minzy behind them.

 

“Tiffany. She kisses everyone she sees if she drinks alcohol. There was this one time…HAHAHA, god, it was too funny. There was this party in college. She kisses almost everyone there. Thank god the girls all ran away,” Seunghyun started laughing again earning once again another hit.

 

“Seriously Fany? You kissed everyone???” Donghae asked, surprised. “Wow, I thought you were pure...”

 

“Who’s pure?” Wooyoung walked over with his arm over Dara.

 

“Fany unnie. Apparently she kissed almost everyone at this college party,” Chaerin explained, still surprised.

 

“WOAH JINJA?! Hey, did you kiss Seunghyun also?” Wooyoung asked and pointed at Seunghyun. All eyes were on her.

 

She automatically blushed and covered her face, nodding.

 

“Ohh yeahhh. I remember. I was the one that gave her the beer when I was drunk. Once she drank a sip, she dropped the cup and pounced on me!” Seunghyun started to laugh. “There was a bit of tongue involved also.” He teased and wiggled his eyebrows. Fany widened her eyes and hit him. “YAH! There was not!” she protested.

 

“OW! Really Fany… Is your hobby hitting people? You don’t act like a girl at all!” Seunghyun unconsciously said. When he realized what he had said, it was too late. Fany was already teary eyed as she glared at him.

 

“IDIOT!” she stomped on his foot before running away.

 

“HEY!” Wooyoung called out for her and glared at Seunghyun a little before he and Dara rushed out to chase her.

 

“Pabo!” Jiyong smacked his head.

 

“Mianhe…” he whispered, rubbing both his head and foot.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“HEY FANY STOP!” Wooyoung yelled out as he still continued to chase the crying girl.

 

Tiffany wiped her tears as she refused to stop. She ran all the way to the front of the house where the parking lot was.

 

“Oh isn’t that Fany? HEY FANY!!!!” a girl, getting out of a car yelled at her, waving her arms.

 

“VIC UNNIE!!!!” Tiffany cried as she ran into her arms.

 

“Bwoh? Fany? Why are you crying? Did something happen? Did you get hurt? Did someone hurt you?” Victoria cupped her face and examined it for any bruises.

 

“Unniee…. That pabo hurt me again!” she pouted as tears streamed out again. “He said I wasn’t a woman!”

 

“BWOH?” Victoria yelled as Wooyoung and Dara appeared.

 

“YAH WOOYOUNG! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FANY AGAIN!” Victoria charged at him with a towel and wacked him with it.

 

“Ow…Ouch noona! Stop it!” Wooyoung tried to defend himself as Dara watched.

 

“Yah unnie! Stop it wasn’t him!” Tiffany held her arm back.

 

“Then who was it? Was it Khunnie??? Aish, he’s gonna get a smackdown that prince!” Victoria started to stomp to the backyard.

 

“AISH UNNIE! It wasn’t him either!! You know what? Forget it, I’m fine! Seriously!” Tiffany pulled her back to the car.

 

“You sure? Because no one will hurt my little Fany!” Victoria smiled and gave her a bear hug.

 

“Aigoo, you never change,” Tiffany smiled and hugged her back. She then noticed another figure by Victoria’s trunk.

 

“Oh my god…IS THAT SOHEE?!!! SOHEE!!!!!” Tiffany squealed as she ran over to the petite figure and tackled her.

 

“Ow unnie!” Sohee chuckled as she hugged Tiffany back. “OMG! I haven’t seen you in such a long time! I thought you were studying abroad!” Tiffany released her.

 

“Neh I was, but I finally graduated! I’m back in Korea to find a job now~” Sohee smiled proudly as she showed her a picture of her at the graduation.

 

“Omo! You’re so beautiful! Let’s go to the backyard! There are more guests here! Come on!” Tiffany closed the trunk and dragged Sohee and Victoria along. “Dara unnie come join us!” Tiffany yelled as she grabbed her wrist as well. Wooyoung just chuckled as he was left behind by the three girls.

______________________________________________

Heyyyyyyy guyyyysss~ I'm back again with an update :3 I'm happy to say that Victoria and Sohee are here! /le cheers/

Anyways, i've already decided who Dara ends up with but i'm keeping it a secret ;) so just read more mmk?

So as always read, comment, and subscribe!!!!

p.s. DID YOU SEE JIYONG'S NEW MV WITH JENNIE KIM??? OMIGEE, HOW IS SHE SO FREAKING PRETTY *O* EXCITED FOR HER GROUP <3

~rolling_star