vague

My Way To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ever since that night, Jin had been doing everything he could to avoid his roommate. He’s been spending the nights at Taeyeon’s penthouse and only going back to their room during the day, the time when his roommate is in class. Their classrooms being on opposite wings of the faculty building also helped, lessening the possibility of them running into each other. Today is the third day.

 

The student council officers are in the middle of the courtyard to check the area where the stalls will be set-up for the university festival.

Jin is trying not to be obvious with being uneasy, checking the perimeter for someone. He knew he couldn't avoid his roommate forever. Just as he feared, Hoseok and Taehyung walk out of the right wing and to the courtyard.

Jin tries to back away and head to the men’s room before Taehyung notices him, but Seongwu had called for him.

“Hey Pres! Look at this.” Seongwu showed the arrangement of the stalls according to the plan on their paper. “Is this the right order?”

Jin takes the paper and checks. “Yes I think it’s all good.” Then gives him a thumbs up. When he turned around, he saw his roommate, standing there waiting for him. Be cool. You didn’t hear anything that night. Act normal.

 

Taehyung had been wondering why his roommate hadn’t been coming back to their room, but he wasn’t exactly clueless. He knew what he did that night was wrong and he had yet to apologize properly. And by properly he meant apologizing with the senior awake and not fast asleep. “Sunbae, I’m sorry for that night three days ago.”

“Okay.” Jin replied. He was glad there were other people around, it was less awkward.

“So… you’re not angry anymore?” The first year asked earnestly.

“I wasn’t angry.” Jin replied.

“Then why were you avoiding me?” The younger one asked again.

Jin couldn’t answer immediately. He was trying to avoid this conversation and isn’t ready on what answer to give his roommate, who is waiting curiously.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, I couldn’t help but hear your conversation.” Taeyeon appeared behind Jin. “Jinjin’s been working with me regarding the rsvp of the guests. Most of them are very busy and it’s quite hard to communicate with them personally or their secretaries, so Jin’s been staying at my place in the meantime.”

“Oh…” The expression on the roommate’s face was of relief.

“Don’t worry, he’s eating and sleeping well.” She added.

Jin just nodded and agreed with her.

She lied.

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

“You didn’t even ask and helped to cover me up.” Jin said, sitting beside her in the car on their way home. “I’m sorry that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter