Baby ( half done filler chapter )

From red to black then baby blue

So hee had made up her mind the second she left the freezing park. She was leaving. Upon reaching home she had grabbed a luggage, laid it open and stuffed as much as she could inside before moving on to a second bag.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang, So hee froze she knew it was them.

 

She walked down the stairs, standing before the main door as she took a deep breath. Pushing down the handle, she was determined this was the last time she would see the woman that caused all pain. After today she wouldn’t have to see her anymore.

 

She would have to put up with her, just one last time.

 

 

So hee returned to packing her bags, when she was done it was already 5am. After taking a quick shower, she got dressed and carefully carried her luggage down the stairs.

 

Passing by the kitchen, So hee decided to leave Jongin one last flask of coffee.

 

Clad in her thick jacket, So hee stared at Jongins sleeping form, he looked so peaceful. She hummed softly as she pushed his bangs from his face to reveal his closed eyes. A small smile formed on her lips as she took one last look at his handsome face. Leaning down she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. In the softest whisper so hee breathed,

 

“Goodbye Jongin.”

 

 

So hee clutched the brown envelope, inside were half filled divorce papers and the house key in a smaller white envelope. Her hands shook as she raised her left hand. So Hee admired her ring one last time before dropping it into the brown envelope.

 

Sliding the envelope under the door so hee let out a shaky breath. She could feel the heartache and reality set in.

 

She was leaving him.

 

So hee lugged her luggage back into her parent’s home. They were more than happy to have their daughter back before finding out that she was leaving her husband, permanently.

 

Her parents never wanted So Hee to marry a rich man they knew it would cause problems, and they were right.

 

So hee had quit her job before returning to Jeju and withdrew an adequate amount of money in seoul to prevent him from tracking her.

 

Deciding to take a break from the cooperate world and take her mind off her messed up private life, So hee volunteered to help out at her parents restaurant.

“Mum I’m ba-“

 

Before she could finish her sentence, a hand slapped over . Turning to the culprit, she stared at her mother, confused.

 

Her mother had a finger to indicating for her to keep quiet.

 

“Jongin’s here.”

 

She whispered as she removed her hand.

 

So hee froze, Jongin?

 

Her heart thumped in her ribcage, why was he here? So hee couldn’t resist the temptation to steal a glance at her now ex-husband who was being chased out by her father. She only had a slight glance before being pulled back by her mother.

 

“Don’t. You’ll just hurt more.”

 

She mumbled patting So Hee’s cheek softly.

 

“I know it hurts, but it will get better.”

 

She smiled slightly at her daughter, So hee was all grown up but was still her baby in so many ways.

 

 

“I think it will be better if you return to Seoul.”

 

So hee’s father declared as they sat down for dinner.

 

“He will never expect to find you there. I contacted Minhyuk, he is more than willing to have you stay with him.”

 

So hee sat silently thinking, what’s the harm?

 

“Sure.”

 

 

Seoul.

 

The place of her love.

The place of her heartbreak.

Memories both good and bad rushed back to her.

 

Swallowing her saliva she looked out for her cousin on the platform. Grinning she waved back at the tall man, Lee Minhyuk was very much the older brother she never had. He was caring and protective over so hee like a sibling.

 

“I heard what happened.”

 

He told her, his voice pitiful as his hand reached for her luggage.

 

So hee shook her head indicating she was okay.

 

“Want to go for hweh? My treat!”

 

So hee nodded eagerly letting her cousin lead them to a nearby restaurant.

 

At the door of the restaurant a gush of raw fish smelling air smacked So Hee in the face. It caused her to double over and gag.

 

What’s wrong with me?

 

Minhyuk immediately rushed to her aid.

 

“Hey you okay?”

 

So hee shook her head as she gagged once more.

 

As she gagged a third time, she could see Minhyuk freeze at her side.

 

“Are you pregnant?”

 

He whispered.

 

So hee stiffened.

 

Oh no.

 

“You’re two months along. Stay away from these foods,”

The doctor stated as she pointed to piece of paper.

 

“don’t do too much strenuous activity and you’re good to go.”

 

“Congrats!”

The doctor grinned as so hee walked out, a dumbfounded look plastered on her face.

 

She was pregnant with Jongin’s baby.

 

So hee stared at her flat stomach, there was a human inside her.

 

Minhyuk remained silent as he helped her collect some medicine and quietly trail after So Hee as she wordlessly wandered down the street.

 

So hee’s mind was in a haze, what was she going to do now?

 

She had just gained the courage to leave her husband but finds out that she is pregnant with his baby. What kind of messed up drama is this?

 

So hee abruptly stopped.

 

“I have to leave.”

________________________________

 

“Are you sure you want to live in Russia by yourself with a new-born baby? Do you even speak Russian?”

 

Minhyuk asked as he sipped on his iced tea.

 

“…no?”

 

So hee sighed as she bit on the straw of her fruit juice.

 

“You are keeping the baby right?”

 

Minhyuk asked nervously hoping she would say yes.

 

“It’s my baby too you know.’’

 

She replied rolling her eyes.

 

So hee’s life had just taken a 360 degree turn. So Hee was married then separated and now becoming a mother. All in the span of one week.

 

Her first idea was to run away to the furthest country possibly preferably somewhere jongin didn’t exist, aka Russia.

 

After throwing that totally feasible idea out the window she decided that Jongin wouldn’t ever see her again anyway. The country has a population of 51 million people she wouldn’t bump into that one person.

 

Right?

 

This chapter isnt completed and doesnt add much to the main storyline. sorry i couldnt finish it