First love, first everything

No matter what

"Here" said Hanbin panting after all that running and he yelled out: "Jiwon, Bobby or whatever your name is now. Come here, someone's looking for you".

"Wait! I'm not looking for him. I'm here on different business today" complained Donghyuk also panting, less than Hanbin though.

 

So Jiwon turned back.

 

"What else do you need Han... Donghyuk, is that you?!" Wondered Bobby astonished.

"Yeah, it's me..." shy Donghyuk didn't know what else to say.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone guys, have fun" and Hanbin vanished.

"Wait, Hanbin, you..." Donghyuk couldn't finish the sentence because he felt Bobby staring at him.

"I've been missing you. I was waiting for you all this time. However, I knew for sure that life would set me up again in front of you, someday" Bobby stretched his arm and Dongi's hair to the back of his ear. "You still look amazing. Like such an angel".

"What's all this about?" Hesitated Dongi.

"Don't worry, about anything, and let me kiss you, Kim Donghyuk". requested Bobby but he was already kissing Donghyuk before hearing and answer.

"You're a great kisser, Donghyuk" whispered Jiwon in the middle of a kiss with him.

"I lo... I lo..." Donghyuk stopped kissing to say something. "I lost my trip partners, I'm all alone now".

"Hahahaha so you're playing with me? I thought you were to say you love me. So sad you didn't". Bobby pouted.

"Can you read my mind?" Asked Dongdong playfully.

"The eyes shawty, remember? The eyes". Answered Bobby trying to kiss Donghyuk again.

"What am I thinking right now, you a*se?" Asked Donghyuk chuckling.

"Dont be afraid. I'll never let you go again.  Would you like to be with me, as a couple? Bobby finally asked from his heart "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"I do. I've been wishing this for a long time so far. Since I first met you. I wished you had kissed me in stead of Yunhyeong . Since the very beginning..." Donghyuk was panting harder now than when he ran with Hanbin. "I loved you since I met you, Kim Jiwon" and he gave a beautiful glance to his new boyfriend, eyes sparkling, dimpled smile, red blushed cheeks.

"I love you too, my baby" and so Bobby kissed Dong again. Grabbing his head kindly along with his waist. Playing with his lips over Donghyuk's lips, introducing his tongue slowly and then faster and passionately. Then he stopped all of a sudden, he was feeling dizzy. Last thing he remembered was that he fainted and lost consciousness.

 

Jiwon woke up in a different place, he'd never been before, at least not for something specific than just passing by. He was wearing different clothes, different hairstyle. He was confused indeed but he thought about the kiss with Dongi so there he remembered. He started walking fast, then running as in 'running for your life'.