Mistakes can be repaired

No matter what

Hanbin had requested to being transferred to a different park. He felt kind of guilty although it wasn't really his fault. All was a misunderstanding. But he didn't feel ready to talk and he was avoiding Jiwon. It's not that Jiwon was looking for him but Hanbin wasn't looking for Bobby either.

 

Finally the day came. When he felt ready to talk and explain everything. He went to the amusement park to look for Jiwon and talk.


Bobby since he'd always been humble, and curious, he accepted to meet him.

 

"Hello... Bobby" and Bobby interrupted.

"Ok, now you're calling me Bobby and not Jiwon, interesting. Sorry, you were saying?" Bobby sarcastically speaking.

"I might not deserve your forgiveness and this is not really an apology but something to solve everything. I guess." Hanbin continued without hesitation. "I do apologize for not telling you the truth but let's say, I myself hadn't realised after that situation. I'm sorry Bobby for making you feel and think something that wasn't true. I do love you and care about you but as It had always been, as very close friends."

 

Bobby interrupted again, he was getting mad.

 

"So in stead of telling me, you decided to have with your neighbour?"

"That's not what happened, let me explain. You know I was sick that day. My body's high temperature was not decreasing with the meds so I called the doctor and he said to get rid of all my clothes as possible, no shirts, no covers, no nothing, and to get a sponge bath with cold water. Chanwoo happened to be there that day helping me to feel better so he followed the doctor instructions and help me with the water and all. But I felt vulnerable and he jokingly took off his shirt to, hmmm, being vulnerable too, you know. And that's it, nothing more. Probably you won't believe me... Anyways, it's true that in that moment I realised I liked Chan, that I'd been liking him for long time. My last thought after falling sleep was 'I gotta talk to Jiwon as soon as possible, I think our relationship is not the right thing, he'll understand' Then, you appeared." Hanbin's finished, feeling himself more at ease and free.

"This is so funny now, you know. Now that all is ruined. But no remorse nor regrets, Hanbin. Probably we can become good friends someday, just not today. Sorry".

 

Jiwon left the scene but you could say he was not angry or disappointed anymore, he just needed some time.

 

***************

"I can't believe you're making me go to that place again Koo Junhoe" Donghyuk doubtful and thoughtful.

"It's for your own good Dirty Kid, you'll thank me later" claimed June and added. "Unfortunately my beloved one is not coming. He's being locked down to study and finally graduate. I miss him so much".

"I miss him so much as well" Dongi sighed.

 

So the young guys led to the AP to celebrating the end of his fresh year. Donghyuk was feeling nervous, he wanted to see Bobby but at the same time he didn't. And it was not like June were saying, to brag about being happy and have moved on. No, Dong really wanted to meet Bobby, see him, touch him, kiss him again no matter what. And he was afraid of none of this things happening.

 

"You look like a chicken, cute and fluffy. Can I hug you?" Asked June, roasting.

"Shut up, . You always look like a gorilla and I don't want to climb on your back, or give you a banana, do I?" Replied Donghyuk with his cute little sarcasm.

"Hahahaha sometimes I feel like I love you more than I love my boyfriend" confessed June timidly.

"Awww, big boy" and Donghyuk pouted cutely.

 

They got to the ap and caught up with the other classmates and friends. Dongi was feeling confident and comfortable thanks to June. Surprisingly, he was feeling happy.
They started to have fun around, trying all the rides and mechanicals.

 

At a certain time Donghyuk got lost from the group. June wasn't answering his phone. Then he saw someone that seemed familiar. Yes! He's Bobby's boyfriend, he remembered. He reached the guy, he thought he must talk to him.

 

"Hi, hmm, you might not know me but. I know you. You're Jiwon's boyfriend. Please take care of him, he's an excellent person" Donghyuk was interrupted.

"We're not dating anymore, long story" said Hanbin.

"But he loves you, I am certain. What could have happened?" Donghyuk was surprised.

"He never loved me and... I'm not complaining, ok. People around say he's in love with a cute blond guy but that he never appeared again. Wait a moment! Oh oh oh, I can't believe this. It's you!" Hanbin grabbed Donghyuk by his forearm and started to run Donghyuk trying to follow.

"Where are we going? Are you gonna beat my as* up?" Donghyuk giggled but you could notice he was getting worried.

"Shut up and follow me. We're close" said Hanbin without any other explanation.