Life is a terrible mess

No matter what

When Jinwhan and June got home they saw Dongi crying in the living room.

 

"Woo, woo, woo! What's happening here? Are you ok? I mean, sweetie..." claimed Jinani trying to cheer up and comfort Donghyuk.

"He kissed me, hyung. And it was a perfect kiss. Although I'd never been kissed before, I knew that what I felt was perfect. But in the end is not that perfect, you know. He's still with someone else" a sobbing and inconsolable Dongi had spoken.

"Did he say something about that today. His... Boyfriend?" Wondered Jinhwan.

"He apologized before kissing me and then I left immediately, I didn't give him the chance and he didn't try to talk".

"I see. Come here, baby. I'll prepared you some hot chocolate drink and hug you and pampered you and all. I know you're sad but I'm certain things will come up to a better end" Jinhwan seemed like a mother to Donghyuk.

 

***************

Bobby was feeling weird. He was feeling sad, guilty, happy, confused, depressed, hopeful but at the same time hopeless. He needed to talk to Hanbin immediately and make a decision. So after work he went straight to Hanbin's.

 

He knocked the door kindly, he knew Hanbin didn't like doorbell or hard knocking, but nobody answered. So he remembered his boyfriend had given him a spare key in case of any emergency. This was not exactly an emergency but Hanbin might have fallen sleep due to his illness, so Bobby decided to use the key.

 

Jiwon immediately went upstairs to Hanbin's room. And there he was, shirtless in his bed, sleeping, next to... next to his neighbour Chanwoo, shirtless as well!

 

"Omfg" he whispered, more like sobbing.

 

Hanbin just opened his slits and looked at him, speechless and confused. Bobby couldn't take it any longer and ran away.

 

The following days, surprisingly, Bobby got more sorrow and suffering by remembering Donghyuk than Hanbin. Of course Hanbin's situation hurt him but there was something about Donghyuk he couldn't really understand, it was just a feeling upsetting him.

 

***************

Some weeks had passed so far and Donghyuk was thinking about accepting Yunhyeong feelings. He was eager to say yes, walking down a school corridor towards Yun classroom. He approached silently. Poor thing, what he was about to hear was everything but good feelings.

 

"Yunhyeong , have you banged already that blond guy from fresh'?" Asked Mino, Song's friend.

"Not yet, he's playing hard to get you know. Besides, he's like the others. It just appeared a guy with muscles and he set his eyes on him. And I'm sure that guy intentions are not better than mine. Just a one night stand, I'm saying, who at our age would like to commit into a relationship yet? Just banging, as you said Mino, and that's all".

"Yeah, man, just 'boom boom' and move forward" said Mino while moving his hips rythmically as in having .

 

Song Yunhyeong mimicked the movement.

 

Donghyuk heard and saw all that at the very precise unfortunate moment and he started to cry again.

 

Why's life being like this to me? What have I done wrong?

 

***************

The school year was about finishing. Donghyuk used his last strength to hang in there and get good grades despite he being hurt.

 

"Ok guys. The school committee and I decided to spend our closing day for this year in the amusement park" declared Lisa, president of the class.

 

Yeah, they decided to go precisely to the ap where Bobby worked.

 

"I can't go, sorry". said Donghyuk in determination.

"I can't accept that Dongi. You must come along". emphasised Lisa in a cheerful and playful tone as she was.

 

June reached Donghyuk and whispered in his ear:
"You must go and show him you're happy with your life even if it's a lie. Believe me. It'll make you feel at ease. The whole class is going, you'll be hanging out with us. I promise I'll never let you alone, not a single second"

"Thanks. I'll think about it"