Are we doing the right thing?

No matter what

"Jinani hyun (T-T) Song Yunhyeong kissed me and I'm not sure whether I liked it"

"Dongi, don't worry. It's ok if you didn't like it, or him. But you must be sincere" advised Jinhwan.

"Thanks, my fairy. You're my best friend. And well, I spoke the truth but Yunhyeong  become such a jerk after that, hmm well... Not exactly after that." Donghyuk talked as if he remembered the situation and its process

"Omg! I knew it. Something valuable to mention happened there, right?" Jinani sounded more curious than worried, maybe lil' bit of both.

"You know, this extremely handsome guy came across" Donghyuk was interrupted.

"Wha..what handsome guy?! Spill the beans you 'horse'" Jinani expectant.

"He worked at the park. He offered his help but he saw everything about the kiss and me rejecting Yoyo. He said I was in my right to do so and, you know, I felt butterflies in my stomach just by thinking 'what if he'd've been the one who kissed me' ". confessed Donghyuk without thinking in the consequences.

"And then?..."

"Then nothing, he's dating someone from the park. He told me. Hmm. And he gave me free passes so that I could come and catch up with him, just friendzone though" Dong sounded kinda disappointed.

"I'll get you out of that friendzone. I mean, he probably likes you but doesn't know it yet" Jinhwan blinked and smirked at Dongi to encourage him.

"Hyung!!! Anyways, Yun saw me talking to him and he becane a horrible jerk then." Finished Dongdong.

"Let's go to the AP next weekend" Jinani giggled stopped by a pillow hit. So they started a fight with the pillows from the couch.

 

***************

"Hi, boy next door".

"Come on, Chanwoo, you've known my name for so long. We're not in a dorama and you made me embarrassed" claimed Hanbin to his well-known-for-years neighbour.

"Don't get mad. I wanted to invite you to a place... You know I'm playing baseball tomorrow and I'd like you to come" Chanwoo expected a yes.

"As a cheerleader? Hahaha, no way" Hanbin actually let his inner thoughts come out.

"Of course not, you dumb. We're good friends and you like baseball as well, don't you?" Chanwoo tried to calm the waters but he was excited about the idea of cheerleader Hanbin.

"Ok, I'll go. Can..." Hanbin was about to ask if Jiwon could come but something made him change his mind. "Can you pick me up? Let's say so that I don't forget" Hanbin was shy not sure why.

"Sure, dude but don't take it as a date. You ert!" Chanwoo laughed and left.

 

What was that Hanbinah? You like Chan but as a nice friend, a nice beautiful friend. He's like a brother and you have a boyfriend so stop acting weird in front of Chanwoo, come on! It's Chanwoo!

 

And then he wrote a text

 

BI bin: I'm home sweetheart. ILY <3
Jiwon my love: ok baby. See you later, have a good rest.

 

Jiwon was going back home as well when someone appeared.

"Listen you bad depiction of a rapper boy, Kim Donghyuk is mine. I kindly ask you to stay away from him". threatened Yunhyeong, in jealousy.

So that's the name of the blond hottie uh.

"Hey, man. Take it easy. He's not interested in you, I can tell. Everyone can". Bobby tried to look cool and continued walking. Yunhyeong  just stayed there perplexed.

Kim Donghyuk... Kim Hanbin... I'm helpless already. I never imagined I would meet my perfect guy after starting dating my caring lovely bff. I always believed that my perfect guy didn't exist. Hol'up Bobby, you don't even know him, he's probably not that perfect in deep. Argh! Now I'm obsessed.

 

Jiwon got home a little aroused and he surprisingly found himself searching for stars similar to Donghyuk.

I think I might be crazy.