How come he isn't here?

No matter what

Time flew and the following weekend had already arrived. Donghyuk found himself getting chic dressed to visit the AP.

 

"I'll help you find him, my sweet friend". Jinani told him encouraging him and meaning everything wil be sorted out greatly.

"I'm nervous. I think I like him but i don't want to get great expectations because he's with someone already" Nevertheless Dongi felt a little bit of hope.

"You never know, my dear" stated Jinani happily.

So June appeared, perfect timing.

"Exactly. Jinhwan, my love, was dating when we met and look at us ." June stretched his armed to grab his fairy and gave him a big warm kiss on his lips. Part to encourage Dong part because they wanted to kiss.

"Ok, let's go!" Said Dong, sounding more nervous than determined but he always preferred catching the bullet in any situation.

 

***************

 

BI bin: My love, I'm on sick leave. But nothing to worry. See you later ok. I'll miss

Jiwon my love: Get well soon, pretty boy. I'll miss you too.

 

Hanbin texted Jiwon because he was sick in bed and he couldn't make it to work at the amusement park with him.

 

***************

Chan next door: Can you come to the match again tomorrow?
BI bin: Sorry Chan, I'm sick. I can't this time.
Chan next door: Then I'll pay you a visit. Take care of you. Make you some chicken porridge
BI bin: I think it's ok if you're close. Thanks.


And that was how Chanwoo spent the whole day with Hanbin.

 

****************

"Here we are Donghyuk. Where's that super handsome guy?" Asked June kinda roasting.

"Last time, he was in one of the rollercoasters but I'm not sure" remembered Dongi.

"I've got an idea" impressive Jinani is in tha house.

Jinhwan reached the information booth and began to speak.

*Excuse me, I lost my phone during my last visit and yesterday one of your employees called me home stating he found it." Explained Jinani very accurate.

"Do you know who he is?" Asked the information employee.

"Hmm, he just told me 'Jiwon', no last name. Sorry" replied Jinani embarrassed.

"There are 3 employees with that name, one's a girl so, not her. They're supposed to be one in the special rollercoaster, here (showing the map) and the other is in the kids area. Would you mind going to look? Unfortunately my portable radio is not working properly" requested the employee very politely.

"Sure, no problem. Can I take the map?" Jinani asked cutely as if he wanted to avoid paying the map.

"You can take it, it's on the house due to the radio problem" said the employee shyly.

"Thank you. You're so cute" Jinani lied just to get away with it and left.

"Hey, Donghyuk, we must part ways. There're two employees with that name. We'll go this way to the kids area and you go straight to the rollercoaster. I'll call you before approaching, do the same. Be polite before being a 'horse'" Jinani chuckled.

"I hate you so much, !" Shouted Dongi and took his way to the rollercoaster.

 

So he got there eventually and the Jiwon there wasn't the correct one. He felt sad and called Jinani.

 

***************

"OMG! Jinani my love, do you think that's the one? He's so hot, I can't..." expressed June so astonished and amazed.

"I'm getting jealous, June..." claimed Jinani.

"Jinwhan, I appreciate the situation but listen carefully. To my eyes and to my heart there's no one, not even a flower or a landscape, that is more beautiful and more precious to me than you." June finished and kissed Jinwhan on the back of is hand, continued by the arm until he got to his cheek and finally kissed him passionately.

"That's why I love you" Jinani cutely smiled at June. "Anyway, that guy over there, yes, he's a hottie. I hope he's the one, for the sake of my Dongi" Jinani interrupted the love scenario.

 

Jinani's phone was ringing as if it were the end of the world.

 

"Did you find him, Dongdongi?" Asked Jinani, June got confused.

"Noooo, this is not the one. But you did, right?" Dongi asked with all his hopes in Jinani's answer.

"Sorry my child, there's only a nerdy look like fat and greasy boy here" Jinani and June were giggling in silence.

"Whaaaat!" Astonished Donghyuk on the phone.


I knew it. He just made fun of me. He knew he'd  not be working here anymore that's why he gave me the passes and asked me to look for him. Because he wasn't going to be here. Oooh i feel so dumb, I even thought of a future together. Stupid bunny like guy. Stupid Donghyuk