Epilogue

No matter what

Donghyuk kissed Bobby on the cheek and stopped hugging him smoothly, then just went back to sleep, or at least he faked that. Eventually falling sleep for real without even thinking.

 

The following day, he woke up to notice there was no Bobby around.

 

Did I scared him with my weird question yesterday? I'm so stupid I hope he's not mad at me. Oh Donghyuk! you must stop being such an insecure chicken.

 

Bobby was not anywhere around the house. Donghyuk tried to call him without any answer. Then it had passed some considerable hours already when someone rang the doorbell. It was Bobby. Finally.

 

"What happened honey, are you ok?" Donghyuk was worried because Bobby looked different, confused probably, and he'd been lost the whole day.

"Now I understand everything, can I tell you a story?" Started Jiwon.

"I'm listening attentively my boy" replied Donghyuk.

 

Jiwon said he was worried about Donghyuk question of loving him for real and not due to circumstances. So he needed to think and went for a walk while Donghyuk was still sleeping.

 

"I was in the park looking at the little children playing and then I felt dizzy. I don't know what exactly happened, I lost consciousness" Jiwon continued telling the story, that they wasn't in iKON and met in a different place and all. Donghyuk was astonished. Jiwon ended the whole story. Hug Dongdong by the wrist and got him closer. Before he said anything else Donghyuk said:

"Bobby my dear, I dreamt of something similar..."

"Really?"

"For real, but continue, please, I'm listening. What happened in the end?" urged him Donghyuk.

"So I realised one thing and I could understand your question from yesterday... Listen, I chose you because it's you. I'm certain that in other lifes we end up together because it's in our fates to love each other. In that love scenario I'm telling you about, you told me you loved since you met me and I think exactly the same, here and there. From the past, in the present and within the future, I choose you. No matter what.

 

Donghyuk cried of joy and Bobby kissed him warmly.

 

The end...