Don't you know I love you?

No matter what

"Hyung... What if we'd never been in iKON? What if we'd meet during different circumstances?"

"What do you mean Donguya?" Bobby didn't get what Donghyuk was referring to, for real, he was confused.

" I mean... If we'd just met on the street or in a mall or any other place by coincidence, do you feel you had fallen for me no matter what?"

Donghyuk knew his boyfriend loved him but he felt the circumstances kind of forced into it, so he doubted.

" Hmmm, don't you know I love you?" Said Bobby without hesitation, but that was not the reply Dongi expected

" I know with my heart but... Nevermind" Donghyuk kissed Bobby on the cheek and stopped hugging him smoothly, then just went back to sleep, or at least he faked that.

***************

It was the beginning of 2012, Bobby was flying back to Korea to fulfill his dreams, he was excited to be back and for the future ahead. He'd always been positive and optimistic and even though that time he was so nervous he never lost that spirit. So the flight was announced and Bobby ran eagerly to the gate.

 

Two years later...

"But mom, trust me, I'll be studying, nothing else"

"I know Dongdongah I'm just worried as a mother"

"Please listen to our mother and become a good professional after college. And for god's sake, forget about all that stuff of becoming a dancer or an idol" yep, DK's sister doesn't support his dreams of being on the stage.

" I love you sis, i love you mom. Please keep in touch" Donghyuk left calmly to the gate thinking of forgetting about his dreams and getting a college degree to make his family proud, he felt some inner regret though.

***************

"Hey, Jiwon. How are the auditions going?" Asked his coworker from the amusement park.

"Nothing, as always! It's been 2 years! I think this isn't my fate, bro" He was half laughing half upset. "And don't call me Jiwon I'm Bo-bby, repeat Bo-bby"

"Shut up already, we're in Korea not in the States so you're Ji-won here, repeat Ji-won" Hanbin made fun of him and scrambled Jiwon's hair rapidly.

 

***************

"Hello, I hadn't seen you around before. I'm Yunhyeong, I'm a sophomore. You seem like a freshman so, call me oppa. No, no, I mean hyung" You couldn't deny Yunhyeong was flirting with Dongi.

"Nice to meet you... hyung. I'm Donghyuk. Can you show me around?" And then we're not sure whether DK was flirting or he really needed some directions.

"Ok, follow me"

 

So the elder showed all the important places in the campus and solved Dongi questions as far as he knew.

 

Days passed by and they didn't meet again, at least not soon. Donghyuk made two new friends: June from some of his classes and June's boyfriend, Jinhwan. June was so loud and funny, he made LOL everyone around him except his boyfriend that sometimes was embarrassed but Jinani loved him because June was way different when they were together, he even wrote him poems and was so romantic and mature in reality, outside his clown of the class character. So Donghyuk was very happy around those two until they knew, spread by word of mouth, that Song Yunhyeong had a crush on DK.