A United Front

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

>I support you my crazy ahjussis! I just want all of you to be genuinely happy!

>Let’s protect them. Let’s stand by them like we promised.

>He is crazy. Such an attention seeker. Why didn’t he let Eunhyuk do the talking.

>>Stop commenting such hurtful things. He is great leader.

 

 

Leeteuk looked at s, all lined up beside him. They used to be thirteen strong, fifteen including their SJ-M unit members. Now only eight others stand with him, in full support of him. In full support of each other.

I’m getting too old. He thought to himself as he shakes the melancholic thoughts from his mind. He sighs as the boys take a seat on the long table prepared for the press conference. The constant camera flashes is going to give him a migraine but he has to keep strong. Just a few more moments, he thought. He eyed Eunhyuk who was seated beside him, Heechul on the other side of him. He wanted to laugh out loud. Surely one would of them would murder him after this was done. He just wasn’t sure which one.

 

Leeteuk cleared his throat, bringing out the MC voice the boys always about. He greets the crowd, thanks them for their attendance and their patience. Apologizes for the slight delay. Takes a deep sigh and states:

“We are here before you in a united front to clarify some matters that the fans and the general public have been demanding from us.”

 

“We know that we are celebrities who are constantly in the public eye. We know that we represent not only ourselves, our company, our label, but the country especially in matters concerning the hallyu wave that has brought our country so much attention.”

 

“We are aware that we are expected to set good examples for the our nation’s youth and for the general public.”

 

Teuk pauses, glances at his prepared speech and sighs deepl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter