Your Heart Is My Own

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> Real kings! They closed the whole restaurant for their celebratory party.

> She was with them again. They need to tell us the truth about them!

>> So what if she hangs out with them in real life outside of WGM? They don't owe you anything.

>> Let them live their own lives!

 

 

 

***

The European leg of the Super Show had come to an end. Joni had flown in to surprise the boys for their Italy leg and spent a day with Siwon around town. Thankfully, fan taken photos of the two had not sparked dating rumors back in Korea. Upon returning to the hotel, they refused to tell Donghae were they went, causing the youngest of Eunsihae to be cross with them for the rest of the day. Even as they were wrapping up the last few scheduled shows in Korea, the pair had remained secretive about their Italian adventure and no amounts of pouts or aegyo from Donghae could break their silence.

 

The members, along with the staff and concert crew were out to celebrate the last concert and Eunhyuk’s birthday. They were laughing, goading Kyuhyun to agree to the terms his hyungs were imposing on him. He refused, saying that he fell for their charms the last time and ended up losing a game of rock-paper-scissors and paying for the staff dinner he was even late for.

 

After Kyuhyun was successfully able to navigate his way out of the treacherous game, the boys had settled to equally foot the bill. Cheers erupted in the restaurant that was rented for the purpose.

 

Eunhyuk scans the crowd for Joni, spotting her amongst the coordi-noonas. After almost two years in the country, her Korean had improved dramatically, allowing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter