At the Airport [Reprise]

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

>That b*tch is leaving now. Good riddance!

> Why is she getting so much hate?

>> From the delulu fans.

> Did they even release a statement confirming their relationship?

>> Do you need one? 

 

 

 ***

"I don't care!" Eunhyuk glared at Leeteuk. He figured he was only given a few chances to raise his voice at his leader and this was definitely one of those times.

"Fifteen years, Hyuk! You can't just say you don't care about fifteen years!" Leeteuk answered back.

"I love her." Eunhyuk answered, his voice barely audible.

"I know." Leeteuk calmed instantly. "I know. I do, too. She was so good for you." Teuk gave him a sad smile.

Siwon interrupted, saying "I can talk to management We can break the news gently, slowly. Let the fans in on the secret like they asked."

"And the backlash?" Teuk countered.He sighs deeply and says "This is Sungmin all over again." He drags his hand over his face.

"The fans alreadt know anyway." Donghae adds. "They keep asking to be told the truth."

"The thing is, if we tell the truth, you'll get backlash nonetheless" Heechul adds.

Eunhyuk just looks out the window. He let the other members discuss the situation amongst themselves as he watched a plane ascend to the sky.

'I guess it doesn't matter anymore." Eunhyuk whispers to himself.

"What was that?" Leeteuk asks him.

"It doesn't matter." Eunhyuk says louder. "It doesn't matter an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter