Happy New Year!

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

>Sunrise tradition.

>I was waiting for this post!

>Apparently, they were already together but Donghae had to go home but returned to view the sunrise together.

 

 

***

"No. Love, I mean it." Joni buried her head deeper into the pillows, randomly throwing her elbows in an attempt to stop her boyfriend from shaking her awake.

Eunyuk chuckled. "Donghae will be here in a moment. We have to get up for the sunrise."

"Oh God." Joni pulled the pillow over her ears. "You two can go."

Hyuk laughed. "That's what I told him. If you don't get up now, he will wake you himself." Hyuk patted her shoulder and stepped into the shower. Joni groaned in disbelief and allowed herself to fall back asleep.

 

***

"Hyukjae-ah!"

Donghae toed off his shoes at Eunhyuk's foyer, not minding where they landed and scampered into the apartment.

"Hyuk, you ready?" Donghae paused to listen for an answer. There was silence. Donghae banged on Eunhyuk's bedroom door, "You better be awake, you jerk." He pushed the door open, saw a curled up figure in bed and heard the shower running. He approached the sleeping figure, knowing it was Joni before he reached the lump on the bed.

Donghae sat quietly on the bed, peering over her sleeping form.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter