When you love someone by Day6 [Part 2]

Music and Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You’re too beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line.’

Yerin seemed to not notice but she was smiling like a fool after reading what Sinb gave her.

‘Is this how she get those girls? Seriously.’ She thought while shaking her head and tucked the small paper neatly in her notebook.

Yerin can’t deny that those simple words just made her heart flutter. Sinb isn’t the type of person who shows her feelings to someone even to the people she’s close with, she tend to hide her expression sometimes by wearing that rude façade. But she never failed to make the people around her loved, she seemed distant but she’s not. She’s a selfless person that she’s willing to sacrifice her life just to protect the people she loves. That’s Hwang Eunbi and Yerin felt lucky to have her as Bestfriend, she’s truly the bestest friend she could ever have.

It’s almost 9pm when Yerin finally finished her thesis, good thing that the school kept the library open for graduating students only, even the librarian almost stays there overnight just to give the students much time to finish their requirements.

The girl headed to the front table where the librarian was after fixing her things and stretching her whole body which is aching especially her back from sitting for so long.

“Good evening Ms. Park, sorry for giving you such hard time for making you wait until the graduating students, like me finish our requirements.” The brunette gave the librarian an apologetic smile.

“Oh Yerin, it’s okay besides this is part of my job and I love seeing these students working hard and giving their best for their dream.” Ms. Park gave Yerin an assuring smile.

“Don’t worry Ms. Park, after I graduated I will surely treat you at the most expensive restaurant in our country and maybe design you a house for good? I will be a successful Engineer that my parents would be proud of.” The librarian let out a little laugh while shaking her head in disbelief at her student’s promise.

“Jung Yerin, you didn’t even changed since your freshman year. You don’t have to prove anything my dear, just believe in yourself. Your hard work will never betray you.” Yerin absorbed the librarian’s words of wisdom. ‘My hard work will never betray me’ she thought.

 

“By the way, there’s a person waiting for you outside. I already told her to go home because it’s already late but she’s a hard headed indeed, she kept insisting and stayed there. Please do take her home with you, it's freezing cold outside and you should also rest Yerin.” The latter’s eyebrows furrowed wondering who could that person be.

“I’ll go check on that person now Ms. Park, Thank you so much.” The brunette bowed her respect to the elder before she headed towards the exit.

The librarian was correct, it’s freezing cold outside and Yerin couldn’t help but shiver. She’s sensitive to cold and lucky her, she only wear a thin long sleeved sweater. She ran down of the stairs while holding tight on her things.

As she approach the end of the stairs, she notice a familiar person sitting at the corner while snuggling against the railings. Even though the person was back facing her, she could never get her wrong. Yerin quietly approached the sleeping girl.

“Yah Hwang Eunbi.” The brunette sat beside the younger girl to wake her up. The latter reacted quickly.

“Oh you’re here.” The younger said with her hoarse voice.

“Of course I’m here, and what are you doing here? Are you trying to freeze yourself to death? You said you’re going home.” With a worried slash annoyed face, Yerin can’t help but to scold the other because of her stubbornness.

“Did I say I was going home? I said I was gonna leave the library but not the actual place. Do you think I will let you go home by yourself at this hour? Tsk!.” Sinb explained looking at her best friend with a concerned look which made the latter taken aback. She wasn’t expecting that from the younger.

“Come on, let’s go home.” Sinb stood up stretching her arms which is having a cramp from sleeping in a not so comfortable position. When the former didn’t felt the presence behind her making a move, she took a glance and saw Yerin sitting still and seemed to be in a deep thought.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you alright?” Yerin just looked up to meet her best friend’s eyes and stared at her which made Sinb’s heartbeat fast, she badly want to break the stare but she’s too allured by the older girl’s eyes. After a few moments of staring contest, Yerin was the first one to break it by giving Sinb a huge smile which made the latter’s eyebrows furrow in confusion.

“Hurry up, we’ll miss the bus.” Yerin finally stood up from her seat approaching Sinb’s hand and clang to it. Sinb on the other hand was having a semi heart attack from the affection Yerin was giving her. It’s not that it’s new to her but it always make her heart jump whenever the brunette shows affection to her.

“Can we just walk home Ttinb-yah?” Yerin said with aegyo which the other girl find so amusing knowing that she hates cute things but when Yerin does it, that’s a different situation.

“You’re weird.” Sinb said, trying her best to put up a disgusted expression even though deep inside it was the complete opposite.

They started walking home as Yerin requested because for Sinb what Yerin wants, Yerin gets. She’s just letting the other do whatever she wants, she doesn’t mind anyways.

It was so cold that night and Sinb did not fail to notice how Yerin hug her things tightly to warm herself. ‘Who would wear a thin sweater in this type of season? Tsk.’ Sinb thought while mentally shaking her head.

“Whoo, why is it so hot today? I can’t handle this heat.” Sinb complained while removing her jacket leaving her with just a white shirt. The girl walking beside her was confused at the sudden action.

“Yah! Are you kidding me? It’s freaking -2 degrees Celsius at the moment and yet you’re feeling hot while Im freezing?” The brunette can’t believe the other girl, seeing release a smoke whenever she speaks? She’s definitely crazy. Of course the -2 degrees part is an exaggerated phrase.

“Then wear th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter