Rainbow by GFriend [Part 2]

Music and Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wait there's more - RIN ❄

 

________________________________________________

 

   The next day Sinb went straight to the waiting shed where she met the girl yesterday after class. She didn't payed attention to their class at all because her mind is too occupied with what happened yesterday. She did not meet her gang members and bullied someone this day which made them all confused about their leader. She doesn't seem herself, the usual Sinb. The trouble maker. 

 

Sinb have nothing in mind but to see the girl again and that's just it. She went to the waiting shed near the convenience store and no one was there. She thought that maybe the girl hadn't arrived yet or is she late? It's just 2:30 in the afternoon. She's pretty sure it's still early so she just sat at the bench putting her backpack down.

 

The weather is so nice. The sun is present again unlike yesterday it was so gloomy and rainy. Sinb waited patiently which she never liked before, she hates waiting but today seems different she doesn't care how long she'll wait as long as it's the girl.

 

She's been up all night thinking about the girl and this strange feeling she has. The girl seems so special to her and she have no idea how or why is she feeling that way and knowing that the girl has disabilities it makes her feel like she wants to protect the girl even more. And the way the girl makes her feel better just by thinking about her is way different from her past relationships, she had to admit that she's a playgirl and has no care about how every girl she's dating will feel, all she wanted was to play with their feelings and break their hearts whenever she wanted to.

 

Complicated. That's the perfect word to describe her feelings right now. All she wanted to do right now is to see the girl but it seems like she's not lucky enough to make that happen. It's almost 6 PM, it has been that long since she arrived there and there's still no sign of the girl that she has been waiting. She waited for almost 4 hours and yet the girl did not came that day, she went home with a heavy heart and a tired body but she's not mad at all which is pretty surprising knowing that she waited that long for nothing, she should be mad now but she's not. She's more worried that mad at the girl, what's the reason why she didn't came?, is there something wrong?, maybe the girl doesn't want to see her again. Or maybe it's just coincidence that the girl is at the waiting shed yesterday, how dumb of her. The girl did not even said that they will meet again nor will be there again at the same place and yet she came and waited for the girl. 

 

But Sinb did not lose her hope to meet the girl again she's planning to try again tomorrow and maybe the girl will be there, hopefully. And so she did, she went there the next day and the day after that, and the day after to the point that it has been already her routine everyday after class waiting at the waiting shed for nothing. She did not lose hope even though it has been a month since she met the girl, she has no plan on giving up. She will meet the girl again on the right time and in the same place. 

 

It was a Saturday afternoon and it was so gloomy and cold that day. Sinb went to the waiting shed again bringing an umbrella as the newscaster advised because there is 79% chance of rain today and better to be ready than to be stranded again in the rain. Sinb arrived at the waiting shed and sat at the bench again, it's so cold yet she's wearing a white shirt and black pants she only has one jacket because that's all she could pack when she moved out from their home and that jacket is the one she lend the girl that day, she can't afford buying another one because she have no enough money for that.

 

It has been an hour since she arrived and she's freezing and the wind is not helping at all so she decided to go inside the convenience store and buy some hot coffee. She got inside and got some coffee, she stayed there for a few minutes to finish her coffee and warm herself. She will probably go home after she finished her coffee.

 

She went out of the convenience store and decided to go home. She's been walking for a while now when she remembered something. 

 

"Oh shoot, my umbrella." Sinb groaned in annoyance because it's so cold and she had walked some distance from the waiting she and now she have to go back to fetch her umbrella which she could just leave there and buy another one if it's just not from her brother which she would never want to lose. She immediately ran to the waiting shed hoping that it's still there.

 

She finally arrived after running her heart out. She's trying to catch her breath placing both of her hands on her knees for support. After a few seconds she tilted her head to see if her umbrella was still there but surprisingly she saw someone sitting at the bench holding her umbrella on her hand with her eyes closed.

 

Sinb blinked a few times to check if she's really seeing what she's seeing just now, but after blinking she's still there. Sitting on the bench is the girl that she has been dying to see again for a month, the girl that her heart has been longing for. She's finally there, wearing the familiar black leather jacket which belonged to her, and still ,wearing the same dress that she wore when they met.

 

Sinb was lost for words and couldn't move her shaking feet because of nervousness, she's too overwhelmed to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter