When you love someone by Day6

Music and Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 This is the continuation of "Bestfriend" if you still remember, I hope you still do. I just kinda connected the songs in the story and maybe another song will be added to the to it soon.

 

-RIN ❄

_________________________________________

 

It has been a week since that incident happened. I woke up at Yerin's house with a lot of bruises and body pain. It's probably the worst day for me, I wasn't able to go to school for two days because of my condition considering that I have a lot of school works to do but Yerin did all of those. I insisted at first but soon gave up knowing that I will never win against her. She did that to at least pay me back for saving her life she said even though I did not ask for anything in return.

 

She even blamed herself for what happened. But all I felt that day was relief, I didn't even care about the bruises in my body. I was so happy that I was able to save her life from that jerk, I don't know what will I do if that guy hurt Yerin. I'd rather get myself hurt than her, I'd rather bear the pain than seeing her in pain. I'd rather lose myself than to lose her. That's how much I love her even though she doesn't feel the same way I will always choose her over anything. I might sound so stupid right now but that's the truth, now I know why love can make anyone who engaged to it fool. When you love someone, you become selfless.

 

It's almost the end of semester and I haven't passed any requirements yet because of my laziness. I'm actually tired of being lazy but what else can I do with it, I was born lazy unlike my best friend which I never seen since last week. She only visited me once when I was laying on my bed all day, after that we haven't met each other.

 

I can't blame her though, she's a graduating student that's why. There's a lot of requirements to pass, thesis and everything. Knowing that she's a hard working person unlike me who's depending everything to whoever superhero in this world. Why will I make myself suffer with those school works if I will end up dying anyway? I might as well enjoy myself while I'm still alive rather than die full of regrets. That's the mind set of a lazy person.

 

I really miss my bestfriend, where could she be though. We haven't eaten lunch together for a week now, I miss hanging out with her. I haven't even texted her for who knows how long because I was afraid that I would distract her from studying. I'm so bored and hungry yet I have no plans of eating alone, that's gonna make me uncomfortable. Should I just look for her and maybe eat lunch together? No, I'm sure she had her lunch, it's almost 2PM. Maybe tomorrow, I'll just go home for now.

 

I was about to grab my backpack from the bench where I was sitting when someone spoke from my behind suddenly.

 

"She's at the library." I turned around to face the person who just spoke and it was Eunha. How long have she been there?

 

"What are you talking about? And how long have you been there?" She stuffed the book that she was holding earlier in her bag before answering my question.

 

"I was already here when you came. You're too occupied by your thoughts that's why you didn't even saw me. And I was saying that Yerin is in the library, I know you're looking for her because you missed her." She jumped from the first case of the bleacher to be in my level and smiled at me mischievously.

 

"Stop smiling like that, you're giving me goose bumps. And I wasn't looking for Yerin, I'm actually going home now." I finally grabbed my bag from the bleacher and hunged it in my shoulder.

 

"Oh come on, we both know you're not good at lying Eunbi. I can clearly see that in your face so you don't have to deny it. And by the way, she haven't eaten yet, I invited her for lunch earlier but she insisted, she still have to finish her thesis she said. I'm telling you Eunbi-ah she needs you right now, she's not listening to anyone even her mom was worried about her because she did not slept last night doing the requirements. Please go to her, she needs you." Eunha placed her hand on my shoulder trying to convince. I stared at her hand for a few moments before running towards the cafeteria.

 

"Thank you Eunha unnie." I said before I headed to the cafeteria. What the heck is she doing?! Is she trying to starve herself to death. She's such a hard headed ugh!

 

I ordered all of her favourite foods from the cafeteria, I bet she can't resist all of these. And when I say all her favourite food I mean everything. I don't know how will I be able to snick all of these to the library, knowing that food is not allowed inside but I'll try my best. I stuffed some food in my bag, good thing my bag is big enough to stuff the food inside. While I tucked the beverages in my pants and covered it with my jacket. I'm a genius, am I not? I walked carefully to the library after making sure that it will not be obvious that I'm carrying some food.

 

As soon as I entered the library I saw the strict librarian staring at me, I acted normal and smiled and bowed a little to show some respect. I was relieved when she looked away and brought back her attention to the book she was reading. I headed to our usual spot which is at the end of the library, that's nice and the beverages I stuffed in my pants are starting to fall off so I supported them with my hands and walked faster to my direction.

 

I finally reached the end of the library and saw her at the table, sleeping. Her head was placed in the table with her arm extended as a support. A lot of papers and books are scattered in the table with her laptop a few distance in front of her. She's so stubborn.

 

I walked closer and took out the cold beverages tucked into my pants and placed them on top of the table quietly. I pulled to chair across where she was seated and carefully placed my backpack on the chair beside me to avoid spilling anything from the food. After doing so I quietly crossed my arms on top of the table while leaning closer to her face.

 

"You're so stubborn. You're always reminding me to never skip a meal yet you're doing the otherwise. You can't even take care of yourself." No matter how much I want to be mad at her I can't. I'm more worried than mad, she keeps on making me worry she's indeed a hard headed. I don't even know what to do with her.

 

I tucked the strands of hair covering her face behind her ear to have a clear view of her beautiful face. As much as I want to just stare at her beautiful face, I can't afford to see her like this. I have to wake her up.

 

"Hey Yerin, wake up." I gently shake her shoulder to wake her up. After a few shaking she finally moved, scratching her drowsy eyes and stretched her arms a little to wake her body up. It took her awhile to notice my presence but she did after blinking for a few times.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter