Jealous by Labrinth

Music and Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suggest that you should listen to the song first before reading so that you can feel the emotions well, or you can also listen to it while reading. But it's up to you. This is one of my favorite songs btw, i have no reason behind it, i just love this song so much. Enjoy :) - RIN ❄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's 7 in the morning and I've been walking around the street for about an hour now. People are continuously increasing as the clock hits the rush hour. It was another ordinary day in my extraordinary life here in Seoul where people are always busy at work or school. 

 

I bump into people who are running towards me but they didn't even bother to apologize and that pissed me off but I don't want to ruin my mood just because of these people which I cannot blame because life gets really rough sometimes especially this time. I just focused on the reason why I am here and that is to see the love of my life. As cheesy as it sound, she really is the love of my life. And I am on my way now to the coffee shop where she works. And as soon as I entered the coffee shop, I heard the chimes ring and the aroma of the coffee made it's way into my nose. How I love that smell.

 

There aren't so many people inside the coffee shop, and the silence is so calming and the design of the coffee shop made it so much better, it feels like home that's why I always go here aside from the fact that she's here. 

 

I sat at the table that I always occupy. Where I can have a clear view of the girl I always go here for and there she is. The girl that I was talking about, the girl that I've been following for about a month now. If you're wondering what is my relationship with her well, I don't know either. She's not my girlfriend, i just wish she is. She just happen to caught my attention for God knows what reason. Maybe because of her smile, I live for her smile it makes my heart beat so fast whenever I see her smile. Or maybe because of her personality which radiates so much positivity. Or just because of what she really is. She's beautiful inside and out and she's also smart, who wouldn't fall in love with her. 

 

"Yerin!" 

 

I immediately looked at the entrance of the coffee shop not because someone called my name but because I heard her name. And as soon as I saw the guy who's making his way now to the counter, to her to be specific. I felt my blood boiling. You again psh.

 

"Oh Good morning Taehyung. You're just right on time. My class starts at 8:00 and it's already 7:30 but Eunha is not yet here. Good thing that you came so early today." The girl that I was talking about earlier who's name is Yerin said to the guy while removing her apron and putting her school i.d.

 

"Yeah, I made sure that I will be early today because I know how grade conscious you are that you can't afford to be late at class for even just a minute. And Eunha texted me that she might not be able to work today because she has an emergency." The guy explained while putting his apron on.

 

"Oh how sweet of you. Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness. And I hope Eunha is doing fine." Yerin said while patting the guy's shoulder and smiling brightly at him.

 

I wish that was me who you smile brightly at. I wish I could see your smile that close, but I could only just wish.

 

"Yeah sure. No problem, as long as it's for you no matter what it takes." Taehyung said with that annoying smile plastered on his face. I almost puked with what I heard ugh.

 

Yerin just laughed it off with a bit of shyness.

 

"I have to go now, please take care of the coffee shop while I'm gone Taehyung." Yerin said while looking at her watch, and she was about to go out when that annoying guy grabbed her hand.

 

He's really getting into my nerves.

 

"What?" Yerin asked with a confused look.

 

"Ahh, ahm the thing is. Ahm there is a fireworks show tonight, a-and I was just wondering i-if you want to go watch it with me because i have an extra ticket. But if you're busy i could just go b-by my-" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence because Yerin interrupted him.

 

"Sure! I was actually thinking of going out and having some break but I got really busy for the past few days at school and at work. But I think I can make it tonight since it's Friday today. Yeah." Yerin said with a smile. The man's face lit up upon hearing the girl's response.

 

"That's great. I'll make sure you'll have a great time later." Taehyung said while handing a ticket to the fireworks show to Yerin.

 

"It starts at 7pm." He added

 

"7 it is." Yerin said while raising the ticket. 

 

I wish I had the courage to ask her out. But I think it's too late now, they look good together to be honest. As much as I want to be on that guy's position, I also know it's impossible. Well, there's nothing I can do with that, as long as she's happy I will be much happier for her. Call me a martyr but that's how love truly is. It can be cruel and it can be unfair.

 

I don't know if it's just my hallucinations or I just caught her looking straight into my eyes for atleast 4 seconds. I don't know but I felt a strange feeling when she looked at me straight into the eyes and so as when I looked at her eyes. There's something in her eyes that I've never seen from her before. I saw loneliness, longing, and pain in her eyes. Even for just a few seconds I did not fail to notice that. Is she really looking at me? That staring contest lasted for just 4 seconds but it felt longer than it was for me. What's with those eyes? It's like they are conveying something to me but I don't know what it is. That's strange.

 

After a few moments I walked out of the coffee shop after she left. I watched her as she walks to the noisy street not bothering what's going on in her surroundings she just started greeting everyone a good morning with that bright smile plastered on her face. Her duality amazes me sometimes. Just a few moments back in the coffee shop she was so serious and I can't even explain her expression when she looked at me but now she's so energetic and happy, wah how is she doing that.

 

But maybe that's what I love from her. She never wants anything to ruin her good mood instead she replaced everything with a smile and positivity. If I could just be with her and spend the whole day with her, it would be so much fun being with a positive person. But I don't have the courage to approach her, so I just hide myself from her and just be a creepy stalker who follows her wherever she goes.

 

She looks so bright not mentioning that she's wearing a yellow sweater that really suits her. The sun is found jobless in a ditch because Jung Yerin has taken over its job and is doing great being a sunshine in my world. 

 

Wah I'm so whipped for her. What did you do to me Jung Yerin?

 

I stopped following her when she stepped in the bus. I can't follow her all the way to her school, that will be too much for my stalking so I'll just spend my time walking around the streets again. I have nothing to do by the way that's why I'm just chillin' here.

 

The weather is a bit chilly and I'm wearing a black hoodie and a black cap and black jeans. I don't like bright colors, I think dark colors suits me the most as well as my personality. People see me as a cold hearted person and rude but that is far over from the truth. I actually have a cheerful personality but I think only those people who are close to me knows that. Maybe it's my facial expression that makes them think that I'm a rude person, but I can't do anything about it, this is my neutral expression and why would I try to change myself just to please them? I won't.

 

I spend my time walking around the street and that moment flashed again in my memory. Those eyes. I've never seen that from her before as I said earlier, even when she's mad or something's bothering her, I never see that expression from her. What makes it strange is that she's looking at me, I mean I don't think she knows me. I'm pretty sure we did not meet before or did we? I don't know but it feels like I know her personally but at the same time I don't. But maybe she's not really looking at me, but as much as I remember th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter