For good and better.

The Star and The Moon. ⛦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
Summary : Maybe it’s time for the world to know that Kim Jongin will be forever belong solely to one man and that’s Oh Sehun. 

( Inspired by this tweet and this one too. And also, warning : didn't proofread this, it was promptu. I just wanted to write something. )

❁ 

He was anxious. The news have spread all over the search engines. Every crook of the magazines and the front pages of the news. And Jongin is not a calm Jongin under any kind of pressure, his mind will goes haywire. Mind rolling into various of stupid scenes that didn’t make sense ー the result of overthinking and he’ll get cranky. And in the end, sleep couldn’t afford be a luxury that he could enjoy no matter how exhausted his body was. 

But Sehun just didn’t think it was a big issue at all. In fact, the man casually shrugs the issue off with a simple kiss on top of his head and his hands sneaking around the tanned male’s waist - peppering kisses at the back of Jongin’s nape. He smiles against the kisses, tightening the hold around Jongin’s. “It’s about time, Jongin.” Sehun softly murmurs. 

 

 

 

 

They had been married for a year and it was a small ceremony in Santorini, Greece. A small island in the Aegean Ses with few special guests invited that included both Jongin’s and Sehun’s families member and friends. It was a drastic decision, from Sehun’s part. Jongin never had imagined them to tie a bond for eternity. Being the one that Sehun have swore to love have been enough. Considering their statuses differences. It’s a big miracle that Sehun still put up with him. 

It was all Sehun’s plan. He had planned for their family to have this “small trip” together so they can bond. And everyone didn’t exactly suspected it, since it was also a big opportunity for the other to take some day off from the hectic schedules. Especially Sehun’s father, who’s growing old by day. The vacation was the greatest escape, and Jongin was excited because this will be the first he and his family travelled abroad. 

Sehun was exceptionally passionate. It was kind of freak him out at first, but it was hurriedly washed away when Sehun get on his knees in front of their family members and proposed for his hand. Jongin blinked, lost of words when his father generously agreed for his behalf. Eventually, Jongin broke into a ball of crying grown up man, fingers clutching on the front of Sehun’s chest while repeatedly asking if it was real and if he was not dreaming at all. Sehun adoringly chuckles, nodding as he gently soothed his future husband down. 

Three days after, Sehun announced that he wished to have his wedding in the same island, where he had proposed Jongin to be his husband. It was romantic that way, he exclaimed and everyone kind of agreed. There was no fancy suits, or events. Just them, one that matters, were presence, as Jongin, in his casual outfit ( oversized white button down and a black slack pant ) and little flowers crown adorning his black locks, walking down the path toward the waiting groom with his bouquet of lilies. Sehun looked amazing, wide smiles splattered across his features, eyes glimmering with proud. Fortunately, Sehun brought a blazer with him, and well, that will do for a makeshift suit. 

Sehun took Jongin’s hands into his own, silently promising to never let go as the ceremony began. They exchanged their vows, and Sehun carefully slides the wedding band through Jongin’s dainty fingers as Jongin done the same, face stricken with tears. Then, the wedding vows was sealed with a kiss and cheers from their families. It was short, but Jongin treasured all the moments together. And he swore he won’t exchanged it with anything else, not when he could called the man beside him, his one and only. His husband.

 

 

 

 

The thing is, Sehun was one of the successful electronics developers across the Asia. His influences have broaden across the globe, and his name was known everywhere. Listed him as the most wanted bachelor in the world, with the family name he was holding ( Oh was one of the old family, a very wealthy family line ). While, Jongin. Well, he was just Jongin.

 
A mundane ballet teacher that co-own his own dancing academy with his old friend, Yixing in the center of the city. And they meet inside the bookstore, where the first struck of interest sparks through them. Maybe after their little argument. Jongin was trying to get himself a copy of Rupi Kaur’s poetry book and the dear cashier told him there was one left and he better quick before someone took it. Refusing to let go of his desire, he badly need a new book and he desperately wanted that book, Jongin sprint to the poetry section. He was about to grab it when Sehun took it. Flabbergasted, he gaped at the taller male, eyes widen. 

Fingers pointed, he pouts. “I want that book.” 

Amused, Sehun decided to humor the male. He raised the book in his hand, eyebrows cocked upwards, “Eh, since when did it become yours?” 

“Earlier.” Jongin pointed out, putting his palm out to ask for the book. It was bit childish but he wanted the book and the male in front of him didn’t see like the type to read. 

But, in the end, Sehun agreed to give the book to Jongin with an exchanged for his phone number. It was slow, their relationship didn’t have the big overturned. Jongin was pretty cautious around stranger and it take lot of convincing coming from Sehun’s part to convince him that he was there for a good reason. In the end, Jongin confessed to the taller male under the Christmas’s tree, in the park they used to walk around, a day before Christmas’s eve. And their first kisses. And many more kisses to go. 

 

 

 

So, being born under the spotlights from the public, Sehun’s life and actions have been under scrutinized of the public’s eyes. Everything that he going to do , Sehun need to think of the consequences later on. But Jongin, Jongin was other different matter and no matter what, Sehun was sure he will fight off the world to keep their love. After they got back from Greece, Sehun had tried so hard to keep Jongin’s out of the media’s reached and that meant they need to hide their marriage status. Also postponing to sign up for their marriage certificates at the district office. That surely will caused an uproar if anyone saw him.

Yet, yesterday, Sehun had asked Jongin to come meet him at the district office after his last ballet class with the children. Agreeing, without second thought, Jongin promised to be there as quickly as he can. The taller male could hear his husband's cheerful praised when one of his student if they were doing good. Quite a pretty adorable sight, if he was there to witness it. Signing off the last folder that need to be settled within that day, Sehun wrapped all of his things and drove out toward the district office. It will took him approximately ten minutes from his office, fifteen from Jongin. 

He knew it had been hard on the tanned male to keep their wedding a secret.Their date mostly consisted of them walking around the park, late at night with Jongin's hand inside the warmth of Sehun's coat or their finger loosely cling to each other as they talked about their days. Due to his hectic schedules, Sehun need to sacrifice lot of his time with Jongin together, but always with a promise to return back with a present although the tanned male had refused too many times - telling off the stubborn man that Sehun coming back to him safely was an enough present for him. 

They arrived at the district office together, with an intevention of three minutes to spare from Jongin's part because Yixing was a dear enough to drop him off. He meet Sehun at the lobby, face bedazzled. Sehun pulled the man closer to his chest, kissing Jongin's temple, "We're going to register our marriedge, love. If that's what you're wondering." 

Shocked was an understatement. There was a glint of suprised and happiness gloats in the brown orbs, as Jongin's hold around his arms tightens. The tanned male glanced up toward him, bitting his lower lips, "Are you sure?"

"There's no one that will see us." Sehun pulled the male toward the counter. It was quite a procedure and Sehun didn't really know how it supposed to work but Jongin carefully guided his husband around to finish up their registration. Take them couple of hours, but finally, their marriedge were registered. And Sehun was legally his husband by law. They walked out toward the elevator, hands in hands. Grinning, Jongin turned around, tip-toeing as he pressed a kiss on Sehun's lips. 

Somewhere, there was a small flash, snapping their intimate moments in photos. 
 

 

 


Bringin it back to the present. 

He didn't know what to do. Everyone was asking for who he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter