morning

The Star and The Moon. ⛦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning : failed fluff, un-betaed. 
Originally written as : ( 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )

 

The bed rustles as Jongin rolls onto the other side, swinging toward the edge of the bed ‒ away from the empty side of the bed. His mouth tastes like the underside of someone's boot, the lingering taste of the bitter beer from last night residue in his taste buds. His brain is awake now, with a primal surge of adrenaline that should carry him up to standing but his cold, heavy limbs disobey. 

A background noise, a soft intermittent electronic chirp, comes to the forefront now as it gathers speed, the chirps closer together. He could imagines the coffee machine already making such noises, as it processes the small beans of the coffee, crushing them down. 

The shuffle of footsteps bring warm fingers that press his arm lightly. "Ah, you're awake." A pleasant voice.

Jongin peeps one of his eyes to stare at the soft smile that graces on the other male's face, groaning when he couldn't make out the entire scene yet. Sehun, on the other hand, couldn't let him fall asleep again peacefully. So, he pulls the sheet away from the tanned male's leg, ignoring the sharp whine that tumbles out from Jongin's lips, "Wake up, bear. Let's go search for breakfast."

Rolling to his stomach, Jongin whines onto the mattress, "Why are you awake this time?" ‒ his palms caresses the softness of the bedsheet under him, smiling sleepily when he hears the other's male footsteps walking away. Satisfied, he pulls the pillow to his chest and curls deeper into the sheet, ready to fall asleep again. 

It wasn't that usual, for Sehun to wake up before him. Even if the other male puts on an alarm, the first person who would jolt awake from the shrill sounds of Sehun's alarm would be Jongin. Even during the weekend, right after the clock shows passes nine, the tanned male would be awake, preparing for breakfast while waiting for Sehun to wake up afterwards. It becomes a routine after some while. Especially after they decided to move in together five years back into their relationship.

"Bear!" Sehun exclaims, exaggerated at the still sleeping male. Didn't expected the older male to continue to sleep when he walks toward the small kitchen to close the coffee machine. Sighing, he shakes his head, climbing onto the bed to shake the sleeping male. 

"You little bear, wake up. Are we suppose to spend the rest of our first honeymoon sleeping, rotting away in here?" ‒ Jongin rolls his eyes, now awake because of the movements around him. He's a light-sleeper after all, and Sehun really do take that fact as an advantages as he keeps making unnecessary moves when he scoots closer to Jongin.

He waits until Sehun is close enough, still keeping himself intact. The familiar warms that radiates behind him gives him enough signal to turn around, surprising Sehun as he engulfs himself onto the other male - pushing Sehun and Jongin on top of him to tumble against the bed. “You stupid chick, why can’t you let me sleep,” he grumbles. Jongin locks both of Sehun’s leg with his own, tangling theirs together as he hugs the pale’s male torso tightly - pouting.

Jongin could feels the rumbles from Sehun's chest, fingers curling tightly against Sehun's dress shirt that smells oddly like him, transporting him ways back when they first meet when the other male laughs, caressing the top of his bird nest of hair. 

They stay in said positions, neither bothers to break the stillness. Sehun's hand feel warms on his back, and Jongin purrs in content, giggling when the other male lightly tickles his side, "you have your dose of cuddle. Now, company me for breakfast."

"Is it a date?" Jongin peers from the top of Sehun's chest, lazy smiles curls on his dazed features - hairs falling to his eyes, cheeks flushes from the cold morning breeze. His lips pursues into a pout, reds, glistening with coated saliva. And Sehun is stuns for a minute, words stuck on his throat before he regains his composure. "Ah, yes. Honeymoon date, bear. Let's dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter