Cool

The Star and The Moon. ⛦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning ⚠️: fail fluff, unbeta-ed.

 

 

It’s nearly ten, and the line had subsided by now. Deciding that it’s better to just order out, instead of being stuck inside the cramped space with the younger, Jongin forces the other male to search for a vacant park.

Takes a while, since it’s holiday. Family crowded the field that had turned into a temporary parking lot because of tonight street market, rows and rows of them right down the path, five minutes walk from the fast food restaurant. In case Sehun really bored of the usual McDonald double cheese burger that he often ordered. 

Jongin comes prepares, after all. So,Sehun better ticks tonight as the best night ever to pig out since they are suppose to celebrate their last paper together with their friend. And the pair decided to ditch the party, opting to spend the night together.

They’re mainly suppose to merely search for beer at the convenience store. Running out of them already. Then Jongin struck a desire to buy the McFlurry Oreo. Sehun was pretty lazy, since he was the one on the wheel, but in the end, he complied because Jongin keep prodding his waist for the sweet things.

Making for a beeline to order, Jongin sheepishly sends Sehun a grin, leaning into the slightly taller male - intertwining their fingers together. There’s two more person, on each counter and Jongin didn’t really mind. They’re not in rush. 

Swinging their hands together back and forth, a tiny smile cracks from the corner of Sehun’s lip and as much as the pale male tried to hide it, Jongin had enough time to notice the slight tug of a smile in the reflection of the restaurant’s window.

By the time it’s their turn to order, Jongin tries to pull his hands up to scan the menu, but Sehun refuses to let go. Pulling the tanned male aside, he orders up for them. 

Like usual, Sehun have his set of Double Cheese Burger and Jongin, well, the spicy burger. Sehun forget about the name of the set, so Jongin chuckles beside him. “McSpicy Deluxe, Sehun.” 

“Ah,” Sehun’s tongue stick out, as he nods, probably embarrassed. But Jongin didn’t paid it much attention. “Can we have an extra large fries?” Jongin asks, grinning toward the girl behind the counter and she nods, putting in the order. 

After paying, they moves aside to wait for their food.

Sehun is leaning against the wall beside the pick up counter, as Jongin saunters his way toward the toys box. There’s an old jukebox, one that resembles as the one in 50s at the corner of the restaurant.

The McDonald’s building was an old establishment after all. Right after the post war period, the former owner turned the music store into a fast food chain, later on, it turns into one of the popula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter