Day 4 - Christmas Movies

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Ilhoon – Christmas Movies

You plopped down onto the sofa beside Ilhoon and took the candy cane he held out to you as you nestled into his side. He then glanced at you weirdly as the movie began to play on the screen.

“What?”

“I thought we were watching Christmas movies tonight.”

You nodded. “We are.”

“Y/N, this isn’t a Christmas movie.”

“What do you mean it’s not?” you asked, shooting your boyfriend a disapproving look. His grin faded at how serious you had gotten. “It’s Christmas Eve, this movie is perfect.”

Ilhoon scoffed and pointed his candy cane at you. “It’s Nightmare Before Christmas, this is a Halloween movie.”

“Ilhoon, it’s the night before Christmas. Clearly, this works as a movie for both holidays.”

“Really?”

You nodded adamantly. “This is a tradition for me. I watch it every Halloween and Christmas Eve.”

He smiled, nodding softly to himself in thought and then he kissed your cheek. “So, will this become part of our tradition together too?”

“Only if you plan to sing along with me.”

“You’re pretty serious about this movie,” Ilhoon observed and you grinned.

“Just as I am about you.”

He smirked. “Then let me get ready to sing.”