Day 10 - White Christmas

Idol Advent [Christmas Drabble Series]

Hyuk (Sanghyuk) – White Christmas

You stared up at the sky until you felt the snowflakes land lightly upon your face, giggling at the feeling. You then diverted your attention to the blanket of snow at your feet, marvelling at the feeling of it crunching under your boots. It was freezing, you’d admit to that, but being out in the snow felt magical.

That was until a snowball pummelled you in the shoulder. You gasped and spun to see Sanghyuk standing there, already prepared with another icy ball. “That was rude!”

“You asked me to come see the snow with you, what did you expect?”

“It’s my first time experiencing a white Christmas, and I was hoping for a gent-oomph!”

The second snowball hit you in the side and you screamed, diving to the ground to gather up arsenal. You lobbied the ball at Sanghyuk and dodged his own incoming one, fighting with each other until you collapsed inside on the sofa beside each other worn out.

“How was your first snow experience?”

You smiled. “Cold, wet, but exhilarating.”

“Then you know what comes next, right? It’s time to warm up under a blanket and watch Christmas movies.”

“No more snowballs?”

He chuckled. “No, just you and me, how does that sound?”

“Dangerously perfect.”