extra

Of Blood and Desire

Sorry, there won’t be an update today because I decided to write a final scene for this fanfic and that’s going to take me a bit to complete…

SO, uh… Let me explain about Lucas and Jungwoo and what was going on with them (and NCT’s role), I guess lol

IDK what else to do as a bonus so… here it is

So, in NCT, prior to meeting Taewoo, there were only five full vampires. Everyone else was half vampires. (Keep in mind that I had all these plans for NCT in this fanfiction before Hendery, Yangyang, and Xiaojun were added so they won’t be mentioned.)

The five full vampires being: Lucas, Jungwoo, Taeyong, Johnny, and Yuta

That leaves the rest as half-vampires. Which are: Ten, Mark, Haechan, Doyoung, Chenle, Jisung, Jeno, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Renjun, WinWin, Kun, and Taeil

Taewoo’s revised ritual called for half vampires as the sacrifices and as rare as half-vampires are, he was surprised to find this group being full of them and took that to his advantage. He convinced them to trust him but turned his back on them and began killing them off slowly and one by one when the full vampires weren’t doing what he wanted (Taewoo was greedy and wanted them to find him more half-vampires).

One day, Taeyong and Johnny both planned an escape for everyone and they almost did but Taewoo caught them. This resulted in Taeyong and Johnny’s deaths leaving Lucas, Jungwoo, and Yuta left of the full vampires. They did almost everything they could to keep their friends alive but they all slowly died as the full vampires weren’t fulfilling their duties. And then one day, Taewoo was getting impatient and killed Yuta to try to motivate Lucas and Jungwoo to hurry up. This was around when he found out he needed a catalyst to complete the ritual.

For a while, Taewoo didn’t kill any of them as he tried to find out what kind of catalyst they needed. Once he figured out that he needed a half vampire who took after their human blood, he killed so many more of the half-vampires leaving only Doyoung, Mark, Ten, Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung left. And then Taewoo forced Lucas and Jungwoo into looking for Yoongi without a name or face to go off of.

And then that’s where the events in this fanfic come in. I hope that’s enough insight and not too confusing to follow…

I promise that if I end up finishing the chapter before Sunday, I will post it. Especially since it’s the last chapter… Sorry to not finish it for today, but I hope this will be enough asdfghjkl