For All My Love

When I Can’t Sleep ::

Bom pretends that she hadn’t seen this coming, of what becoming to them, her and him. She closed her eyes and tends her heart.

 

If wounded heart can be seen, she probably has died, because her heart cant stops bleeding. Still, she fakes her smile and let them fool her.

 

They might think they were smart enough, to secretly have an affair behind her, and she was totally clueless.

 

Oh, she knew, she knew everything. The only thing she’s not sure is, when did this twist of fate started.

 

For all she know, she and Seunghyun having a normal love story. Met and fell in love. And Dara and Seunghyun never meet each other before she introduces them.

 

But she loved them both, her best friend and her fiancé, the man that soon will say his vows to marry her.

 

She loved them enough for her to blindfold her eyes and pretend that she didn’t saw them exchange secret signs, and glancing at each other.

 

She’s no fool, she lived long enough to know what their glances and smiles may means. Bom wanted them to be happy.

 

Her mind maybe willing to stay and endure, but her soft heart says no. She obviously knows that Dara and Seunghyun wanted to be together, but can’t, because she’s still in the frame. And she doesn’t want to leave, because Dara and Seunghyun is all she got, after she lost her family.

 

So she ends their engagement, saying she’s not ready to get into another level. That she jokingly said that she’s afraid that her body figure will change once she’s married, to calm the people around her. Their family still wanted them to be together, and wanted Seunghyun to give her time to adjust, maybe Bom stressed off with wedding preparation. But she caught a glimpse of hurt in Dara’s eyes, or was it hatred?

 

Dara has changed, and Bom feel that they slowly become distant, Dara obviously avoided her. And that when Bom decided that it was the time she should come clean and tell them she knew and blessed their relationship. That she will help and support them. Bom doesn’t even care if she will die of heart ache.

 

So she went to Seunghyun’s house, knowing that Dara already moved in, secretly. She enteredusing her spare key, intending to hand it back to the rightful owner.

 

After all, she can’t resuscitate withered love. The couple was having dinner when she came. She felt so awkward to just barge in, so she stands at the corner, waiting for the right time.

 

She doesn’t mean to listen to their conversation, and she feels so guilty. Fidgeting, she reconsiders the option to leave and come later. She tiptoed to the front door.

 

“Oppa, I wanted to kill her,”

 

She stops on her tracks. Her heart pumps faster. She stood still.

 

“How?,”

 

“Poison her maybe.” She shrugged.

 

She’s holding her breathe. She can hear the clocks ticking.

 

“I don’t think that’s easy. We might as well drive into her and leave this place together,”

 

That was too much for her. Holding on to herself, she walked out from his house. Not bothered anymore if they will realize her presence.

 

She’s deeply hurt, not because their affair, but because they betrayed her love for them, that’s beyond her expectation for them to go that far.

 

And off she went, brought everything she need, to a place that she don’t even sure. Bom willing to sacrifice her love for them, but for her to die when they don’t even think about her is too much for her to handle.

 

She settled down on new place, far from where she left her heart. She moved on, but she will cry at the thought and longing for them. One fine evening, she sat on the bench, watching the day turns dark.

 

“For all my love,” she said. For all my love.