7: The Incident

one plus one equals three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The
Incident

Baekhyun mentally facepalmed himself for shouting at Chanyeol and walking away. 
It was already dark and Baekhyun had no idea how he was supposed to get home. 
Not only was it dark, it was cold too and he was starting to get scared as well. 

"It's fine. I'm alone and it's dark, but it's fine," Baekhyun mumbled to himself while following the directions on his phone. 

"Smile for me!" Gross. 

"Damn boy, you fine as hell!" Disgusting. 

"How much for a piece of that?!" Ew. 

Baekhyun walked faster when the really, really, gross and intimidating catcalls got louder and directer. 

Just walk, just walk. 

Baekhyun looked at the time. 

9.30 P.M. .. Where the am I? 

"Only twenty minutes left, I can do this. Totally," he mumbled to himself. 
His phone screen suddenly lit up, showing a caller ID he never wanted to see less. 
"Where are you? It's almost 10."
"I'm almost home, promise!" Baekhyun hurriedly said while looking around him, hoping those creepy guys weren't following him. 
"I'm picking you up. Where are you?"

"I'm fine! It's like- Hey don't touch me!" he suddenly shouted when he felt a hand creep up on his waist. 
"Baekhyun? Baekhyun, what's going on?"
"Come on.. Just let us have fun for a little bit," one of the men said and slipped his hand underneath Baekhyun's shirt. 
"I said don't touch me!" Baekhyun screamed and struggled against the man's hold on his waist that was tightening. 
"Baekhyun, where. Are. You?" Baekhyun wanted to answer but he couldn't.

"Get your ing hands off of me!" Baekhyun screamed even harder and kicked the man before running away as fast as he could. 

"Get back here!" he heard them shout and began running even faster, tears forming in his eyes out of fear. 

Why didn't I just call him?! 

He ran and ran and ran as far as his feet could take him, taking random turns in the hopes that the men would leave him alone.
He stumbled and fell hard on his knee, ripping open a hole in his jeans and scraping his left knee. 
".. I need to hurry!" he told himself and quickly ran into an alley way, pressing himself against the wall, holding his breath in fear.
"Where did he go?" he heard one of them say.
"I think he went over there!" he heard another one say before they ran into another direction. 

He let out a sigh of relief before eventually bursting out into tears, shaking with fear. 

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun, are you still there?" he heard from the phone. He brought it up to his ear with trembling hands. 
"I... I have no idea where the I am..." he stuttered into the phone and sobbed silently, covering his mouth in fear that the men were still near. 
"It's okay. I'll track your location. Stay on the phone with me, okay?" Baekhyun nodded, not realizing Chanyeol couldn't hear that. 
'Beep beep! Phone battery low. 20% left.' 
"No.. no no no no! M-My ph-phone.. It's almost out of battery.." Baekhyun reported and Chanyeol cursed under his breath. 
"Try and stay with me for as long as you can. I'm driving of as we speak," Baekhyun could hear the distant sound of the engine starting.

"H-How far.. How far away are you?" Baekhyun whispered. 
"Ten minutes. Are you okay? Are you still where you are?" 
"I- I am. But I scraped my knee and it's still bleeding.." Baekhyun faltered. 
"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter