Vacation~

My Pikachu

 

Solbie: Hi. Do you guys wanna come to my resthouse in Solbie: Hey guys~ wanna go to our resthouse after exams?

Shiel: Sure!

Yoona: I’ll go, but where is it?

Yoojin: I will ask my parents first :D

Solbie: It’s in Busan.

Yoona: Ok, I’m good.

Solbie: Do you want the boys to come to? Jo twins and Minwoo??

Yoojin: Oh yess~ Badly Yess~

Solbie: Okay, I’ll go ask them. Come Shiel help me find them.

 

Shiel and Solbie found the boys on the court sitting on the bleachers.

 

Youngmin: Annyeong~

Busan after exams?

Minwoo: After exams? That sounds good. Sure ,I’ll go.

Kwangmin: Are you going Shiel?

Shiel: Yepp.

Youngmin: Who else will go?

Solbie: Me, Yoojin, Shiel, Yoona and Minwoo.

Kwangmin: Okay ,we’ll come too. J)

Youngmin: Agreed :D

 

 

[After Exams]

 

“Woot~ Excited!” Youngmin exclaimed.

 

It was the day that they will go Solbie’s resthouse. They were waiting for T.O.P because he was the one who is going to bring them to Solbie’s resthouse. “If it wasn’t for Shiel’s great thinking, our trip would be cancelled.” Solbie said smiling at Shiel. “Haha. I really wanted to go, so I thought really hard. XD”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

*Yesterday; After School*

 

Solbie: Tomorrow is the day guys~~ I’m so excited!!

Yoojin: Me too~ :DD

Yoona: Wait. Didn’t you say that your parent’s are going to Tokyo tomorrow??

Solbie: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. *guilty face*

Youngmin: What?? I don’t want our trip to be postponed L

Solbie: Don’t you guys have any friends or relatives who can drive us there? My other relatives are not here in Seoul.

 

They all thought for a while..

 

Shiel: Hmm, wait. Maybe we could ask  Sir T.O.P? He’s your uncle right??

Solbie: Yeah! I forgot about him. Haha

Yoojin: Shiel you’re such a lifesaver~~

 

[End of Flashback]

 

“Annyeong~~” a voice suddenly said. They all turned to their right, to see who it was. “What are you all looking at??” asked Jiho. “Oh Jiho-ya you came??” Solbie asked him. “Nae~ I didn’t have anything to do. So.. :D”

“Guys, this is my cousin Woo Jiho, he’s from section C” Solbie introduced him. “Bangapsumnida!” Minwoo said with a smile.

 

“Yoona, there was no Green Apple Melona, out of stock.” Shiel said. She and Kwangmin went to the store to buy some snacks. She spotted Jiho who was smiling at her. “Yah. What are you doing here??” She asked him. “Solbie, invited me :))” “Oh, Okay :P” then she followed Kwangmin.

 

*honk honk* “Tabi Samcheon is here~~” Solbie announced. They all got inside the van. Solbie sat infront with T.O.P, in the middle was Minwoo, Yoojin, Yoona and Youngmin. Jiho, Shiel and Kwangmin sat at the back.

 

 

 

“How many hours more? Solbie-ya?” asked the very excited Minwoo. “Minwoo, we only drove for 30 minutes.. you’re so excited XD Hmm.. 3 more hours if I’m not wrong” “I can barely wait, Unnie~~” Yoojin exclaimed.

 

Everyone fell asleep except for T.O.P and Jiho. He looked at Shiel, *She is so pretty* He thought. The view was great for Jiho, but only one thing ruined it. The sight of Shiel’s head on Kwangmin’s shoulder. They looked like a real couple and they looked good together. Jiho was jealous.

 

After 2 hours and 30 minutes of T.O.P decided to have a stop-over. “Ugh, Paegopa~” Yoona complained. A chorus of “Me Too~s” followed. So they divided themselves into groups. “Okay, because it’s almost getting dark we can’t stay here long. Let’s go into groups” Solbie said. “Yoona, Shiel and the Jo twins. You go buy food at the café, and we’ll just eat in the van.” “While Me, Yoojin, Minwoo and Ji- wait where’s Jiho?” “Probablyin the van.” Shiel said. “Forget about him. We’ll go buy some other stuff we need in the grocery, we’ll just meet in the van. Okay?” Solbie instructed.

 

They went to there separate ways. Shiel’s group was waiting in line on the café. Shiel’s phone rang. “It’s my mom. I’ll just go outside J” She said to her group. While Shiel was outside Youngmin said:

 

Youngmin: Dongsaeng, aren’t you jealous of Jiho??

Kwangmin: Andwae :P

Yoona: Jealous? Why would he be jealous of Jiho-ya?

Youngmin: Because he likes Shiel!~ Kekeke –and Jiho is getting close to Shiel. They might get developed XD

Kwangmin: Yah! Jugulae?? Who told you to say that?!

Youngmin: Mehrong :p

Yoona: Hahaha. It’s okay Kangmin-ah your secret is safe with me :))

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo.. Uhhmm.. Yeah... I don't know how long it takes to go to Busan from Seoul. I don't even know if you can travel there by car --.-"  So guys, please correct me if i'm wrong :)) 

 

Oh! And also thanks for the people who's reading~~ Thankyow~~ :***