Getting Closer

My Pikachu

 

They finally arrived at the resthouse. It was already 7pm so they decided to take a rest first then cook dinner. “Shiel-ya, I bought ingredients for chicken teriyaki. Can you cook it? Please~” Yoojin asked Shiel. “Yeah, Shiel-ya your chicken teriyaki is the best!” Yoona pleaded.  “Sure :D” Shiel said.

 

Everyone else was bringing their luggage in and putting it on their assigned rooms. Jiho on the otherhand just sat on the couch and watched TV. “Yah! Would you please help us?? Do something useful. Okay?!” Shiel demanded Jiho. “Andwae!~ :PP” He teased. Shiel pulled his foot that was on the table, and he fell of his seat. “What was that for??” He said. “Help-Us!” Shiel shouted. “Okay,okay.Sshh. Don’t do that again, it hurts my ” Jiho exclaimed. “Bleh :P”

 

*Dinner Time*

 

“Hmm.. This is good” Minwoo said. “Told you Shiel’s chicken teriyaki is the best~~” Yoona told Minwoo.  “You should cook for us more often Shiel-ya” Yoojin said to Shiel. “Gomawo~ :D” Shiel thanked them.

 

After dinner Shiel dragged Kwangmin to the beach for a walk. “Yah! Jo Kwangmin!” Shiel called after Kwangmin. He turned around then.. BAM! Shiel kicked sand to him. “What was that for!?” He asked “Sorry, I have Parkinsons Disease. Sometimes I can’t control my self. Hahaha!~ Mehroongg~~~ :PP” “Come here you! You’re gonna pay for that!”

 

While at the hut on Solbie’s backyard. The group that was left kept on asking question to Jiho. “Jiho-ya, do you like Shiel-ssi?” Solbie suddenly asked Jiho after Shiel and Kwangmin left. “Bwo?? Ani. Why’d you say that?” He replied. “I notice how you look at her. And whenever she talks to you there’s sparkle in your eyes..” “Yah. Solbie, that’s crazy talk. :P”

 

“What? Jiho likes Shiel??” Yoona suddenly butted in asking Solbie. “Nae. Hahaha” “What?? I don’t!!~” Jiho said defending his self. “Oh look! Shiel is calling you!~” Minwoo tricked him. “Where??” Jiho asked while looking around. “Hahahaha Tricked You!!~ Mehrong :P” “You do like Shiel!!” Yoojin accused Jiho. “Okay, okay fine. So what if I like her?? Will you help me?” He admitted. “Nope” “No” “Uh-uh” “You have to go thru Kwangmin first” was all there answers. “Aww..C’mon.” Jiho pouted.

 

Back at the beach, Shiel and Kwangmin kept on chasing and teasing each other. While Kwangmin was looking away. Shiel pushed him to the water.

He was startled but he held on to Shiel and also pulled her to the water. They both splashed and was completely wet. “Quick Attack!” yelled Kwangmin. “You and your Pokemon obsessions.” Shiel said “C’mon let’s go back and dry up. Pikwangchu~” she added.

 

They went back to the house, and everyone looked at them. “Excited to swim huh?” Solbie asked. “Why are you dripping wet??” Yoona asked too.

“She pushed me.” “He pulled me.” “Okay, Haha just go change.” Solbie said “Minwoo bought fireworks. It’ll be fun! Palli!”

 

After they played with the fireworks, they made a bonfire and smores. They talked and told stories until they were sleepy. Then they went back into the house and washed up.

 

The girls were chatting about the Queenkas after they have all washed up.

 

Yoona: Do you guys know Bea? The leader of the Queenkas?

Yoojin, Shiel and Solbie: Yep. Why??

Yoona: I don’t really like them.

Solbie: Me too, they act like there so pretty and popular but they’re really not. I mean I’m not insecure, okay? It’s just that-

 

“-They’re all mean and flirty.” They all said together; and laughed at the coincidence.

 

They talked about so many things until they all slowly fell asleep, except for Shiel. She can’t sleep because there was so many things going on her mind.

 

* think I have a crush on Jiho… No, we’re just friends.*

 

*What if I really like Jiho? But I like Kwangminnie..That’s for sure..*

 

*Ugh. I can’t sleep thinking about this.. >,<*

 

 

 

 

 

[Jiho’s P.O.V]

 

*I think I really like Shiel now.*

 

*But what if she doesn’t like me??*

 

*She’s so pretty a while ago, when we were around the bonfire.. really really pretty.. *

 

*…But I think her dress is too long and her shoes doesn’t match it.. It would also be much better if she wore an accessory, maybe a long silver necklace with a heart pendant..*

 

*Wait. What?! Why did I just thought about that?? (o__o”)*

 

Jiho was on laying on the bed, but he couldn’t sleep because of thinking about Shiel. So he decide to go to her room to see if she’s still awake and if they can talk.

 

He was on the door of the girl’s room. He was about to knock, but hesitated

*Will I knock or not?* He thought. *Maybe she’s already asleep.* So he just decided to go back to the room, Bur he’s mind changed and turned around then walked to the girl’s room *Or maybe not*.

 

Jiho was about to knock at the door, when the doorknob suddenly moved and the door opened.

 

[End of P.O.V]

 

Shiel decided to go to the kitchen to find if there was some milk. She went down the bed and got into her slippers. She opened the door and found Jiho standing infront.

 

 

iho: Oh by the way. Why are you still up??

Shiel: Can’t sleep. Is it obvious??

 

 

 

 

Shiel: OMO!! You scared the daylights out of me!!! What are you doing outside our door?!?!?

Jiho: Ahahahaha!!~~ You should’ve seen the look on your face! Epic! XD

Shiel: WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. OUTSIDE. OUR . ROOM!!??!!.

Jiho: Woah! Woah! Calm down. Pssh. I can’t sleep so I decided to go here to see if anyone was still awake. *Correction! To see if YOU’RE awake. Hehehe :DD*

Shiel: I’m awake. Now you saw someone awake you can go  back to your room now. Shoo~

Jiho: Andwae! Bleh :P

Shiel:*Tssh. So childish. >.<*

Jiho: Ooohh~~ Thinking of something eh?

Shiel: Yeah.. thinking of… how I could get you off my back!!!

Jiho: Ssshhh~ Be quiet everyone’s asleep now. Wanna have some midnight snack?? Kekeke.

 

Shiel agreed and so they went downstairs,and got something to eat then sat on the couch to talk. They told each other stories and stuff about themselves. Shiel felt more close to Jiho and thought *Yeah, Maybe I do have a crush on him..* . They talked until they fell asleep. Shiel slept in the couch while Jiho was on the carpet.