This Babo.

My Pikachu

 

Kwangmin: Oh, I forgot to get something on my locker. Shiel-ya can you wait at the cafeteria while I go get it?

Shiel: Sure. Just come back fast. Okay?

 

Kwangmin said yes, and ran off to his locker. After a minute Shiel received a text message from Kwangmin:

 

Shiel-ya. The coach suddenly dragged me to the gym, he said that the game  was rescheduled. Sorry, I cannot walk you home . I  already texted Yoona to pick you up. Mianhae.

 

Then a text message from Yoona came after his:

 

Yah Shiel! Stay where you are!! I’m coming to get you. Be patient, okay? I’m on my way J

 

*Sigh, All alone at the cafeteria..* Shiel thought. Suddenly she saw Jiho pass by *Oh God, good thing he didn’t saw me* She thought. *Wrong again*. Jiho noticed her and walked back then came to her.

 

Jiho: What are you doing here, all alone? Where’s your boyfriend??

Shiel: Boyfriend??

Jiho: The popular guy + M.V.P in basketball + the guy that all the girls like.

Shiel: Oh you mean Kwangminnie. He has a game. And he is not my boyfriend.

Jiho: Oh really??

 

They teased each other again for 30 minutes. Shiel realized that Yoona was taking so long to get there, and Jiho was offering that he will just be the one to walk her home. She agreed but thought *if I only I don’t have a sprain I won’t be stuck with this Babo.*

 

They played at the playground, ate Ice cream and door belled all the house the passed. Shiel and Jiho had so much fun .

 

Shiel: You are fun to be with after all! Hahaha

Jiho: Of course, I’m fun to be with! JWhy did you think that I’m not??

Shiel: I thought that you were a playboy gangster, with nothing to do with your life, so you started bothering me for fun.

Jiho: Hey! The nothing to do with my life and gangster are right. But I am not a playboy and I didn’t bother you just to have fun. I have reasons you know.

Shiel: Woah~ Woo Jiho has reasons!~ Hahaha

Jiho: Mehrong :P

Shiel:  Bleh :PP

 

They were almost at Shiel’s house when someone called Shiel from the back.

 

Yoona: Yah!! Shiellya!!

 

Shiel turned around and saw her.

 

Yoona: Yahh~ I told you not to go anywhere and wait for me.

Shiel: I did wait for you but you were so slow. So I just decided to come with Jiho.

Yoona: Ji who?

Shiel: Jiho. *points to Jiho* the gangster leader from Section C.

Yoona: Oohh, That Jiho.. wait, what?? Why are you friends with a gangsta leader??

Shiel: He’s not bad. He’s actually fun to be with.

 

Jiho heard Shiel says that he was fun to be with and smiled ,it was nice hearing a complinent from a girl you like.

 

Yoona: Okay, okay. Let’s take you home now.

Shiel: Nae~ Jiho-ya .Thanks for taking me all the way here. Bye now!!~

Jiho: No prob. Annyeong~

Yoona: Yeah, yeah. Bye Jiho.