Being SLOW is IRRELEVANT.

One Big Happy Family [Indefinite Hiatus]

[Author's Note: HEY GUYS! I'm finally back with a next chapter! I'm so sorry for this late update. TT__TT BY THE WAY, in this story, Miura Haruma is part of Johnny's okay? Just because I love him! :)) Anyway, here's the chapter! I'll post the next chapter later. :))]

 

 

Chinen POV

So we're here in an unused room that what we now call our study room, learning Korean of course. One has passed since the announcement. When Johnny-san heard that we tried to learn Korean by ourselves, he immediately said that he'll get us a tutor right away. He's so~ supportive ne? :))

Everything is going well. At least, for most of us that is. *cough*Yabu*cough* Genius Inoo-chii is learning fast and he already memorized the Korean alphabet! Demo, there's still ONE guy who lags behind. Yabucchi's still confused! Even though he's the oldest, I think his brain is underdeveloped for his age. >:)) We are really doing our best to learn anything about Korea. Its culture, traditions and, of course, language.

"Guys, Johnny-san is calling for you." Manager-san said as he entered the room.

"Eh, nani?" Yabu asked.

"I really can't tell you guys. Just go to the Function Hall 1." He answered.

"Is there something wrong though?" I asked, worried.

"Oh no. Nothing's wrong. Johnny-san said that he'll announce something important about the merger." Manager-san answered.

"Ah. Hai hai. We'll be there. We'll just keep our things." Hika-chan said as he starts to clear the table and we followed.

When we finished cleaning up, we filed out of the room and went to the Function Hall 1.

As we enter the hall, we were shocked to see everyone in the company here. And by everyone, I mean EVERYONE! From Johnny Juniors to our senpai and staffs! Even actors like Ikuta Toma-san and Miura Haruma-san are here!

"Ano, senpai, what's going on?" Yuyan asked Jin-senpai.

"We don't know." He answered as KAT-TUN members shrugged their shoulders.

"Come on. Let's look for seats." Kame-senpai said. We found some empty chairs just in time before Johnny-san walked across the stage and to the podium.

“Minna, please settle down. Everybody take your seats.” He said as everyone hurried to take their seats.

“Now, I’ve gathered you all here today because I have an important announcement.

As you all have heard, we are indeed merging with my best friend’s entertainment in Korea.” Johnny-san paused, as if he’s waiting for reactions.

“And because of this, Mr. Lee Soo Man and I have decided that we’ll be holding auditions for female talents.” He continued but then paused seeing our different reactions from excitement to nervousness.

Gasps and voices filled the hall. I, on the other hand, am stunned. I mean, yeah we’ll be merging with them, but is it really necessary for Johnny’s to be co-ed? Let S. M. Entertainment be co-ed, not us. I looked around and well, the scene was so FUNNY! Yabucchi, Yuyan and Hika-chan are smiling from ear to ear. Daiki and Ryutaro are chanting “Yey! New playmates!” low enough so that it’s only us who are hearing their chant. Inoo-chan is somewhat… mad? And Keito is beside him making him feel better. Maybe Inoo-chan still couldn’t believe it and Keito is telling him that it’s for the best and all that. Beside me is Yama-chan and beside him is Yuto. Both of them are just smiling. Yeah. OF COURSE it will be nothing to them, they work with girls all the time because of acting.

I envy our senpai. They’re so calm. Demo, Jin-senpai, who’s on my other side, is smiling… I don’t know why but he is. Hmmm… While they’re all calmed and collected, the Juniors are totally the opposite! I almost pity them. They looked so frantic and nervous. I feel for them. They’ve been around guys so much that they have little interactions with girls, besides their family members. Plus, the first people they’ll be meeting are already well-known artists!

“Everyone, please calm down.” Johnny-san said as he cleared his throat making us silent once again. When everyone was settled once again, he spoke.

”Better. I know that you all have questions. This is now the time to ask it.” He said.

After a few seconds of momentary silence, an arm shoots up in the air. I couldn’t see who it was so I started gawking to see who it was. Bad move.

“Chii, you want me to carry you?” Yama-chan said with a huge smirk on his face.

“Huh. Look who’s talking. Can you see who it is?” I retorted back with a pout.

“Well… No.” He answered a tint of pink forming in his cheeks. I was about to teach him some lessons when the person stood up. Oh, it was Miura Haruma-senpai.

“Ah, yes Miura Haruma-san.” Johnny-san addressed him.

“You said that you’ll be accepting talents through auditions right? Will you also be accepting acting talents?” He asked with a steady voice. Wow, such confidence!

“Yes, of course! We’ll even have auditions for MCs, though we’ll focus more on singers, dancers and actors and actresses.” Johnny-san replied with a smile. Haruma-senpai then thanked Johnny-san and took his seat. Another arm shoots up in the air, this time it was from a Junior.

“We’ll we train and work with the future female trainees?” He asked, a slight blush forming though he’s face is indifferent.

“Hai. You will train with them, but not all the time. The reasons being we would like you all, especially our Juniors, to establish a working relationship with them as well as making yourselves comfortable with working with girls and vice versa.” He said with an understanding smile.

“Ah. Yes, Jin. Do you have any questions?” He asked Jin-senpai, whom I didn’t saw raising his hands.

“Johnny-san, when will the auditions be held?” Jin-senpai asked.

“We’ll make the public announcement tomorrow but it will start next week. It will go for about a month. And of course, one member per group will be one of the judges, just so we could know if you guys will like her.” Johnny-san answered. Oh, that was cool. We get to be part of the audition process. ^_^ 

“Any questions?” He added.

“Well then, you can go back to your previous activities.” He dismissed us. We were just about to stand when Johnny-san called us.

“Ah, I forgot. ARASHI, KAT-TUN, NewS and Hey! Say! JUMP! Please stay for a while.” He said, and we did. We took our seats, once again.

“Johnny-san, is there something you want to tell us? Why were we here?” Ohno-senpai asked as Johnny-san walks towards us. WAAAAAAH~… So much confidence! This is why I like Ohno-senpai. Well, one of the many reasons that is. ^__^

“You guys will be meeting the artists from S.M. Entertainment.” He answered as he reached us.

“EH??!” We sighed. WHAT?! That was FAST!

“When?” Yamapi-senpai asked.

“Uhm… We still do---…” He was about to answer when his secretary interrupted him. WAAAH! Hayaku! I’m sooo~ nervous now! I’m still not ready to see them, but I want to. I just didn’t expect it to be this fast!

“Oh. Okay then. Thank you.” He nodded to Secretary-san.

“You will be meeting them NOW.” He continued.

“EEEEEEEEEEH~?!” We said, well actually yelled. Johnny-san just chuckled.

And as if on cue, the double doors of the hall opened and revealed a man in a black suit, wearing eye glasses. I guess he’s Mr. Lee Soo Man. Bodyguards surrounded him, or should I say THEM. Following Mr. Lee Soo Man is the artists. I just know it’s them because they have this aura about them. That, and if they were bodyguards, they sure are good-looking bodyguards.

My heart is thumping very, very fast! It feels like it will suddenly jump out of my chest and into the floor! GAAAAAAH~!! Why am I nervous? I glanced around to see if I’m the only guy nervous here and was glad to see that I wasn’t! My fellow HSJ members are sweating, looking nervous. ARASHI, KAT-TUN and NewS are not even sweating. Smiles were plastered on their faces, welcoming our guests. I did the same, though I was still nervous as hell. MOU~!! Why can’t I be like them?!

[Author's Note: Like it? Hate it?

Comments are highly recommended. :))

Please? Chibi Chii is begging...

OH! Thank you to my new readers and subscribers~!! :))

AND! Gomen for the Main Image. I know this chapter is NOT a SHINee chapter but the GIF is sooo~ fitting for the chapter, it just had to be the image.]