Lee Soo Man + Johnny Kitagawa = Press Con TIME!

One Big Happy Family [Indefinite Hiatus]

[Author's Note: I'm back! This chapter is just a short, boring chapter. But bear with me, next chapter will be WAY more fun! :))]

Third Person POV

Invited reporters from both the Korean and Japanese media gather around S.M. Entertainment's conference hall. Yes, it is the most awaited press con of the year. As the media personnel from different TV Stations set up their cameras while reporters took their seats, some reviewing their questions for the big bosses, some talking to their cameramen.

The minute Lee Soo Man and Johnny Kitagawa enter the room, the hall fell into silence and clicks of cameras fill the room.

Lee Soo Man and Johnny Kitagawa walked towards the table lined with lots of mics. They both stopped in front of the press before sitting.

"Annyeong ha se yo. Thank you for coming here tonight." Lee Soo Man greeted as he bowed.

"Konbanwa minna-san! Thank you for accepting our invitation for today's conference." Johnny Kitagawa said and bowed.

They both sat down. Flashes of cameras continued to fill the room.

"Now, let's get down to business. We all know why we're here." Lee Soo Man said, which signaled for the start of the conference.

"The merger is indeed true. The reasons being both business and personal." Johnny Kitagawa said in Korean. Yes. He's fluent with Korean. He used it as a language today because they are in Korea. It is only right that he use Korean in the press con.

"We both wanted to penetrate each other's country. We believe that through this merger, we would successfully invade not only Korea and Japan, but also throughout Asia and even to different countries.

By gaining more hearts of the people, more profit will come.

It also creates business opportunities not only for us, but also our artists." Lee Soo Man continued.

"You said that the merger is for business and personal reasons. May we know those personal reasons why your company, S.M. Entertainment, will be merging with Mr. Johnny Kitagawa's company, Johnny & Associates, whereas your companies are total opposites?" One reporter asked.

"Ah, yes. Although what you said is true that our companies are polar opposites, Mr. Lee Soo man and I go way way back. We were classmates back in college. We're best friends until now, so friendship is one of the reason." Johnny Kitagawa answered.

"Another is that it is not only us, but also our own artists are fascinated with each other's culture and music. We want our artists to experience whatever they want through music and we think this merger will help us understand each other's culture deeper." Lee Soo Man added.

It seems that the press is satisfied with both of their answers.

"Any last words for the fans of your artists?" A reporter asked.

"We would be very much pleased and thankful if everyone will still support us when the merger happens. We hope that it will be one of the reasons for Kpop and Jpop lovers alike will unite." Johnny Kitagawa started.

"Yes, we do hope that. Even though there is a language barrier and cultural difference between us that will be a potential setback for us, we know that through music, we will be able to unite music lovers." Lee Soo Man added.

"And also, I would make a special announcement regarding JE accepting new talents and trainees. Please wait for further announcement." Johnny Kitagawa said with a smile.

"To end this conference, we would like to thank everyone for taking their time and be here with us today. We hope that we've answered the questions lingering in not only yours, but also in everyone's minds." Lee Soo Man said, standing up as Johnny Kitagawa follow in suit. They bowed and that ended the press con.

 

[Author's Note.. AGAIN! haha xD anyway: I couldn't really find Johnny Kitagawa's pic so... Thank you for the new sucbribers and readers! Keep on commenting and reading and subscribing!! :))

OH! BTW, JE boys' in the next chapter!!!]

'

CREDITS OF THE PICTURES USED FOR THE MAIN IMAGE AND GIFs GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS/CREATORS. I DON'T OWN THEM.