What's This?! New Love Team Alert?!

One Big Happy Family [Indefinite Hiatus]

[Author's Note: Hey guys! I kind of change the dates to fit the scenario. I'm probably going to do that in the future time but not all the time. Hope you like this chapter! :))]

MatsuJun's POV

We, Arashi and the KAT-TUN guys, just finished a short meeting called by Johnny-san. It was about something BIG! And when I say big, I MEAN IT!

It was about a MERGER! And not just any merger either, it's with a Korean talent agency!! Of course we thought "WTH?!" We even questioned Johnny-san why! And WE NEVER do that. I mean, a sudden merger?! With another nation nonetheless!

---FLASHBACK---

"Look guys. I know very well that you're thinking that we're fine on our own. But trust me, the merger will help us in going further in to not only the Korean and Asian market, but also in the other countries." Johnny-san reasoned.

"But why them? I mean, there are other Japanese agencies that would gladly help us." Ohno questioned.

"Oh. I get it now. Why do we need another nation's help? Yes, I am very much aware that a lot of Japanese investors will be willing to help us but, you have to keep in mind that the merger isn't just for money. I personally want to experience different cultures through music. S.M. Entertainment, the company that is soon to merge with us, is a very influencial company in Korea. Especially their artists!" Johnny-san answered.

"What about their artists?" Sakurai asked.

"Do you guys know Tohoshinki and BoA?" Johnny-san asked us this time.

"Yes, I've heard about them. How could we not? They're so famous here. They haven't even promoted here." Jin answered a little too enthusiastic.

"Exactly." Johnny-san said.

After a while.

"WAIT. You mean that they belong to the company that we're going to merge with?" Nakamaru questioned.

"Yes." Johnny-san simply answered.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

After that discussion, we all agreed that it is for the best. And besides, we couldn;t do anything about it. Everything's been settled.

We were just about to go back to our schedules when we see NewS in disguise. What is up?

"Hey guys! What's up?!!" Taguchi Junnosuke greeted them happily.

"SSSSSSSHHHHHH~!!" They shushed Junnosuke.

"Nani? What are you guys up to?" I asked with a whisper.

"Where going to a family resto. Wanna come?" Yamapi answered.

"Hmmm... come to think of it, we haven't really eaten lunch yet. Sure, we'll go." Nino answered and we nod inagreement.

"How 'bout you guys?" Ryu asked KAT-TUN.

"Sure. Why not." Kame said.

As we sneak away from the back door of the JE building...

"CHOUTTO MATTEEE!" Kame stopped us.

"What's wrong?! I'm starviiinngg~.." Jin whined with his rumbling stomach.

"We need disguises." He stated.

"Oh right. Where can we get one?" Jin said as he goes back to his normal self.

"Here. We have extras. Just in case." Yamapi handed us some hats, scarves and shades.

We quilckly wore them and headed to the van waiting for us.

"Ja. Let's go~!!" NewS said to the driver and off we go.

We finally arrived in the ramen shop. It was dimly lit by the lanterns which glowed with the color red orange. The place was small so only few people are here.

"Ohayo! Welcome to our Ramen House!" We were greeted by a woman probably in her late 50's.

"Ohayo!" We greeted back. She then led us to a corner table which can miraculously sit all 20 of us.

"Here's our menu. Call me when you've deciced on what to order." She said and left us.

After a few minutes, we called her and told her our orders. We ordered different ramen and noodles. And of course, few bottles of sake wouldn't hurt.

We were chatting away when our food arrived. We thanked her.

"Itadaikimasu!" We said and began eating.

"OISHIII~!!" It's so delicious!

We casualy chat as we eat.

"Hey, what were doing at the meeting room? Is there something wrong?" Yamapi asked us, a little bit concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah. We were called by Johnny-san for an emergancy meeting." Ninomiya answered as he slurped some soup.

"Really? What was it about?!" This time, Tegoshi was the one who asked us.

"Nani? You still don't know?" Taguchi asked in return.

"Nani? Nande? Nande?" They bombarded us.

"You guys REALLY don't know? About the BIG changes?" I asked. Shock was evident in their faces.

"Nani? What happened? Will our company close down?!" Ryu said, panic showing in his face.

"EH?! Hontou?!" The rest of NewS questioned us.

"IIE! Guys, get a hold of yourself! Don't just jump into conclusions alright." Ohno said making them silent.

"Okay. You guys should know that Johnny-san has made the decision of merging with another talent agency." He continued when they remained silent.

"EH?!" They said in unison while the rest of us keep on eating and drinking sake.

"SSSHHHHH~!!!!" We quieted them and apologized to the customers of the shop.

I guess they need something to make them absorb the "NewS". And that something is sake. They keep on drinking sake.
Haha, these guys.

"But why? We're fine as it is." Yamapi asked as the rest of NewS nodded in agreement. Which is followed by a shot of sake.

And so, let the storytelling begin! We told them everything Johnny-san told us. When we finished, they slowly absorb the news by this time, eating. Silence filled our table as we eat.

"They're Koreans right? How are we going to communicate with them? Do they know how to speak Japanese?" Tegoshi asked, breaking the silence.

"For all we know, they do know basic Japanese." Jin answered making them silent again.

"Well, hearing how great the merger will be, I can't wait to see the artists." Ryu said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, me too! Especially the GIRLS!" Ueda said as he drank a shot of sake.

"YEAH! Me too!" We said. Finally, some girls around! What?! We ARE GUYS YOU KNOW!

"Hey, didn't you mention BoA?" Yamapi said, a sly smile creeping in his face.

"Yeah, why?" Taguchi answered.

"Ne, JIIIINNN~.." Kame said sensing Yamapi's aura.. which is somewhat devilish. What are they up to?

"Nani?" Jin answered, eating his ramen.

"I noticed something. When Johnny-san mentioned the merger, you were surprised right?" He asked.

"Of course I was. What kind of question is that?" Jin said coldly.

"HUWAAAA~.. Jin is sooo~ cold." Nakamaru said as he faked a shiver.

"Demo, why did you sighed when Johnny-san mentioned the name of S.M. Entertainment? I know for a fact that it was a sigh of relief. Are you familiar with them?" Kame said with a devil smile.

"Hontou? Do you know them?" Taguchi asked with clear intention.

"Chigau no! I don't know them! Especially not BoA!" Jin denied.

"EH? Kame didn't mention that you know BoA. But do you?" I asked, joining the fun.

"IIE! I don't know her!" Jin said as he finished his ramen.

"Why are you denying it? Look. You're even following BoA in Twitter and she's following you." Taguchi said as he handed us his iPhone which is showing what he said. We don't know if he knows what's going on or what.

"Are are.. you're even flirting with her! Jin-chan's got himself a girlfriend~!!!" Ohno said teasingly.

"Chi-chi-chigaimasu!!! I don't have a girlfriend. She isn't my girlfriend and I AM NOT FLIRTING WITH HER!" Jin denied to no avail. No one was listening him deny it.

"Maa, maa. Jin-chan, don't deny it. We won't tell Johnny-san." I pressed on the issue as I drank a shot of sake.

"But she isn't really." He continued to deny but alas, nobody would listen to him.

"Aw. Jin has a girlfriend and he didn't even told me. I'm hurt." Koki said with a fake sad face as he clutched his chest where the heart is.

"I've already said what I have to say. Believe whatever you want. Urgh!" Jin said, giving up.

And with that, we laughed at him.

"We're joking alright!" Kame said, embracing his best friend.

"You're so mean." He just replied, leaning his upper torso on the table.

When we finished eating, we paid our food and sake, thanked them and went back to the JE building.

We didn't realized that it was 6PM already. As we enter that building, we saw Kis-My-Ft2 running towards us.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" I asked them.

"Konbanwa senpais!" They greeted and bowed.

"Ano, is it true?" They asked?

"What's true?"

"The merger with the Korean company." They answered/

"Chotto, where did you get that information? Johnny-san is the one who was supposed to tell you guys."

"Sou ka. So it is true."

"Where did you guys heard that?" Ohno asked.

"From HSJ senpais. They're even studying basic Korean now." They stated.

"Eh? Uzou?!" We yelled.

"Hai. Ikke, we'll show you." They said as they started pulling us towards an unused room. Well, usually it was an unused room but now it is filled with 10 guys and lots of books. Japanes-Korean phrase book, dictionary, you name it, it's there.

"Oh. Annyeong ha sa yo su-su-sun.. INOO! What's that word again?" Yabu yelled as he tried to greet us in Korean.

"It's sunbae. SUNBAE, Yabu. Man, you keep on forgetting that." Inoo answered emphasizing the word.

"Ah, so desu ka. Again. Annyeong ha se yo sunbaes!" He together with the rest of HSJ greeted us.

"Annyeong." We greeted back.

"Eh? Senpais know how to spreak Korean?" They asked, enthusiasm and curiosity is obvious in their voices.

"Hai, demo, just some basic stuff. We did promote a song there." We answered back.

"Please teach us!" They begged. They are really serious in learning the language.

"Onegai senpais!" They repeated with puppy-dog eyes.

"Maa, maa.." We clamed them down. Really, they are sooooo~ hyper!

"Okay. Okay. We'll teach you but only for this day, okay? We still need to practice." I said which made the cheer in happiness.

"YATTAAA!!" They cheered.

Mattaku. It's really nice to be young. I wish I could be like them, hyper and all.

 

[Author's Note: Did you like it? Please comment and subscribe! :))]

Imagine Arashi's faces when they learned the news:

KAT-TUN:

NewS:

Arashi's faces when they were teasing Jin:

"Let's do this"

"Oh yes, troll time guys!"

"Peace Jin-chan!"

KAT-TUN:

"Troll time!"

Taguchi is like: "Am I a devil or an angel? You decide"

NewS:

"TROLL TIMEEE~!!"

"Kidding, Jin! Peace OUT!"

While Jin is like:

"EH?"

"Stop it guys! You're making me sound like a e."

"No seriously guys. Stop it."

"STOP IT!"

"STOP!"