EH~?!!!

One Big Happy Family [Indefinite Hiatus]

Amber POV

We were sitting in the practice room. It is now 12nn. SNSD unnies, together with me and the other members of f(x), are now on a break from our practice. We're practicing our special stage together with them. They're super supportive right? :))

We are eating when all of a sudden SHINee enters the room, with plastics full of drink and food! :D

"Annyeong girls~!!" Key yelled as he waved at everyone. Wow~.. Such energy he brings! :))

"Annyeong~!!" We replied.

"We bought FOOOOOODD~!!" Taeminnie and Jjong said while raising bags full of food. After them, Minho enters the room, all cool and model-like.

"WOOOOOOOOW~!!" We said in awe. It was like they bought the whole supermarket! Taeyeon-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie and Sulli-bear walked towards them to help the boys carry the food.

Hhhhmmm.. Someone's missing. Where's Onew-oppa? I was about to ask when..

"CHIIICCKKEEEEEEEEEN~!!!" Onew-oppa shouted as he barged into the room, holding a bucket of chicken on his left hand while a piece of a chicken with a bite mark on the other. Typical chicken-crazed Onew-oppa.

Doing that made us silent. I mean, what can you expect. A guy bursting through the doors yelling "CHICKEN!".. And holding a piece of chicken while at it!

After realizing what he did, he turned red. Seeing this reaction, we just laugh.

"A-a-annyeong everyone!" He stuttured. With this, we laugh even more.

"Annyeong Onew-oppa." I replied as I stand up to approach him. When few minutes pass by, people went back to what they were doing.

"Annyeong Amber!" He said, turning back to his old self.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as we approach the others... Who are eating... Again. -___-

Before Onew-oppa got to answer my question I yelled.

"Yah! You guys are eating again??!"

This made Onew-oppa jump and the others to stop eating.

"Aren't you guys full already? We can always eat those later." I continued when I heard no answer.

"But..." Luna trailed off, swallowing what she was eat eating.

"...look" she continued, showing off what I think is the most beautiful thing I've ever saw. It was my favorite chocolate.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!" I screamed as I run towards Luna.

"HUWAAA~!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE EVER!!!" I said, smiling like a fool.

Seeing my girly side, everybody laughed. Hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!"

"Amber, kyoptaaa~!!" Tiffany-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie said in unison.

"I didn't know you have this girly side for chocolates, Amber. Maybe I should bring more." Key commnted.

"Yeah, yeah. WHATEVER!" I said as I savor every bit of chocolate I have.

As everyone starts to eat again, people are chatting happily. Some are playing games, Taeyeon-unni and Sunny-unnie are both using their laptops. I was sitting on th floor, talking to Key and Taeminnie.

"Ne, Taeminnie, why did you guys visit us?" I asked. Onew-oppa never got the chance to answer back.

"Uh.. n-n-nothing. We just thought we could support f(x) and SNSD's special stage" Taemin stammered. Hhhmm.. What's this? Taemin stammering because of a simple question. There must be another reason. And I must find what it is.

As if on cue, he looked pass me and looked intently at someone. I looked back and I saw Sulli smiling back at him. He smiled shyly.

Realizing this, I smirk. He probably hasa crush on our Sulli.

"Is that REALLY the reason, Taeminnie... or do you just want to see Sulli-bear?" I questioned as I wiggled my eyebrows. Seeing where this is going, the Almighty Key joined in the fun.

"Yeah Taeminnie, is that the REAL reason, to support them? Or do you just want to see Sulli?" Key said making their maknae blush.

"You know what Amber, he was the one who insisted that we visit you." Key said, facing me.

"Oh reeeeaaalllyyy~.." I said slyly. This is going to be fun.

"A-a-a-aniyo!" Taemin answered as he stand up and started to run towards Minho and Jonghyun. His face was as red as a tomato! Kyopta~!! :))

"Ooppss.. I think we overdid it." Key said with guilt in his face.

I nodded in agreement.

Feeling guilty, Key stood up to run after their maknae.

"Taeminnie~.. Mianheeee~!!" Key said as he hug their cute maknae.

Such a cute scene, I just had to take a picture. I pulled out my phone, put it on camera mode then captured the scene. Waaaah~!! I shall post this later. I'm sure that this will be a hot topic. While I'm at it, I took more photos to remember this day. Such good memories. I want to upload these now. I think I'll borrow Sunny-unnies laptop.

"Sunny-unnie, may I borrow your laptop for a while." I asked.

"Sure. What are you going to do with it?" Sunny-unnie said as she hands me her laptop.

"I'm just going to update my me2day." I answered, smiling.

"Oh, okay. Just call me when your done." Sunny-unnie said as she satnd up and went to the others.

So I went to me2day, logger in and uploaded the pictures with captions like "Practicing the special stage with SNSD unnies", "SHINee's sudden visit", "Taeminnie and Key, kyopta!" and "Good memories." I also uploaded a selca and typed a personal message that read:
"I hope you will support us! f(x) and SNSD's special stage will be DAEBAK! Hwaiting!
P.S. SHINee, thank you for your support! :))"

"There. Done." I muttered to myself. I closed the me2day tab. I was about to give the laptop back to Sunny-unnie when I saw Daum's website open in another tab. Sunny-unnie must've been searching something. But what really got my attention was the top news on the side bar. The headline was "S.M. Entertainment to...".

I got curious and clicked the link. Everything was in Hangul and to be honest, my comprehension with the Korean language was still slow so I tranlated the page to English. As the page slowly change to English, I saw the headline that I thought would never EVER happen.

"S.M. Entertainment, one of Korea's respected talent agency, will be merging with  Johnny & Associates, a famous talent agency in Japan."

It was announced today by S.M. Entertainment's founder and CEO, Lee Soo Man, that they will have a merger with Johnny's.

With just that info made me shocked.

"EEEEHH~???!!!" I murmured

I scrolled down to continue. There has to a perfectly good reason.

"For everyone's information, Johnny and Associates is a top-producing BOYGROUP from Japan. Yes, that's right. Johnny's is an agency that trains and produces boys and only boys. They've produce artists in the likes of SMAP, Arashi and their latest boygroup, Kis-My-Ft2.

With that being said, how will the merger work out. Johnny's produces only boygroups while S.M.E. produces both boy and girl groups. Will this merger be a start of a bigger venture into the international scene or will it be the cause of both companies failure?

No word yet from Johnny Kitagawa, founder of Johnny & Associates, but Lee Soo Man will be having a press conferrence on Friday for further information."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. This caught the attention of others.

"Hey Amber, what's wrong?" Sooyoung-unnie asked in a concerned tone.

"We'll be merging with another company???!!!!" I said in English. I was still facing the laptop.

"EH?!!" Tiffany-unnie and Jessica-unnie said in unison.

"Care to repeat that? Please tell me I heard it all wrong." Krystal said in English with panic-stricken face.

"Huh? Hey, what's going on?" Questioned the others.

"Read this." I handed them the laptop. I can't really believe it.

They took the laptop, traslated it back to Hangul and Seohyun-unnie started reading the article aloud. Everyone started to gather around her, while I'm here, still frozen in shock from what I read.

As Seohyun-unnie reads the article, "Eh" and "Waeyo" echoed through the room. Their expression turned from curiosity to 'what-the-hell-is-happening' face.

When they finished the article, silence filled the room. I know what everyone's thinking, WHY?

"Ne, Sunny, do you know anything about this?" Taeyeon-unnie asked, breaking the silence.

"If I knew anything about this, I wouldn't be as shocked as you are. And besides, if I knew it, I would've told you guys already." Sunny-unnie bellowed, kind of pissed. We've never seen her like this before.

"What's going to happen now?" Yoona-unnie asked.

"What could possibly be the reason for this?" Yuri-uunie added.

We just shrugged. Based on the article, they are different from us. WAY different. We really have no I idea why.

"I've got to find out why." Sunny-unnie said with determination on her face.

"But how? When?" Onew-oppa asked.

"DUUUUUUUHH~!! I'll ask uncle myself!" Sunny-unnie replied cheerfully, lifting up the tense energy. As expected from SNSD's Energy Pill.

"EEEEHHH~??!" We yelled.

"You guys probably forgot that I'm Lee Soo Man's niece ne? But it will be all right." Sunny-unnie reassured us.

"But when a-" Taeyeon-unnie asked when but was interrupted by Sunny-unnie who stood up and started skipping towards the door.

"NOW~!! Annyeong everyoneee~!! :))" She said as she waved at us.

"EEEEEEHH~???!" We shouted again. Wow, this expression is getting usual. I should start getting into this. I bet more surprises will come.

"I guess it will be alright. Sunny-unnie is optimistic about it." I said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess. So, let's get back to practicing! But first, let's clean!" Vic-umma said.

And with that, we started getting up and cleaning after ourselves. SHINee left for their TV guesting.

After cleaning, we started practicing our routine.

I really do hope it will all be okay.

 

[Author's Note: Imagine..

SHINee's reaction

 

SNSD:

 

and finally, f(x):

 

P. S.: HEY SAY JUMP ON CHAPTER 3!!!!

will they be..

or..

P.S.S: waaaaaaaaaah~!! thank you for your comments! :)) thanks for the new subcribers and please, comment! more :))]

I'm still kind of shy when people are actually reading this. >:))

and when I see new comments, subscribers and friend request, I'll still at shock.


but still, I LOVE YOU GUYS~.. :))

 

[CREDITS TO THE GIFs BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS/CREATORS. I DON'T OWN THEM]