III. I Think of You

One-Shot Challenge ft. MyungYeol [hiatus]

Prompt #3: Clouds
Rated: G
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: Cheese

--

 

[Non-AU]

"Hey, what do you think about when you look at the sky?"

Myungsoo shifted his gaze over to Sungyeol, who was sitting beside him against the fence with his head tilting up and a light smile gracing his thin lips. They were up on the rooftop of their dorm one cool evening. Tomorrow was the day of their comeback and everything was prepared for them so they had some time to spare for themselves. The younger male returned his gaze to the sky, barely catching a pair of birds flying across the deep blue sky.

"I look up to the clouds rather than the sky."

Sungyeol pushed the other's shoulder playfully. "It's still the same thing."

"You know it's not. The clouds exist across the sky but they like to travel. To linger into our world and die when they want to."

The older suddenly frowned at him, one eyebrow dipped down and lips a thin line. "What kind of thought is that?"

"A realistic one." Myungsoo chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"How about an ideal one?"

Humming thoughtfully, he took a glance at the sky once more- at the various shaped tint grey clouds billowing overhead. There was a lot he could think of, if that was the case. One would be to have a successful comeback. Second would be to reach to the top with the rest of the members. Third would be to live happily without regret. And there was a fourth, in which he already had in his grasp.

That was...

He blinked over to Sungyeol. The other was staring back at him with raised eyebrows- a look of expectancy.

A small, gentle smile graced across his lips. "To be by your side forever."

It was Sungyeol's turn to blink. Then, he laughed, bumping his shoulder against the other in mirth.

"That's my thought too."

With a thoughtful expression appearing across his face, Myungsoo eventually took hold of the older's hand into his own and intertwined their fingers together. "Never leave my side, okay?"

The hand in his own squeezed in a reassuring manner.

That was all the response he needed.

End.

 

A/N: Anyone misses me? Of course not :)
Sorry for the lack of updates over the past...3-4 months. Ever since my hidden chapters from my previous stories disappeared (and without back up because I'm stupid), I went to curse and roleplay my head off x_x
"Acacia" and "Seven Sins" are up on hiatus, leaving me to update this as well as another story I've been working on. And there are two fic challenges I have to finish up as well from livejournal ._.

Responses:
qkrtndus: Happy you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and commenting.
DMace9: Thank you. I'm happy you liked it :D
PeachCherryProposal: I had fun with it, with Sungyeol being the hothead for some reason xD Thanks for reading and commenting.
mitsuchan: Glad to know :3 Thanks for reading and commenting.