CHAPTER 6

TO BELONG TO

The ride is silence with him shutting all sound with his earphone and his manager looked at him using the mirror. There definitely an uncounted question that his manager wants to ask but the aura is too empowering for him to ask.

The ride took more than 3 hours before they arrive at the destination. The sight of their target creates doubt in his manager mind. “Is this the right place?” he asked that the later heard.

“Hmm…” answer him before he called the number from before. “I’m here” he says and then hums for a few times.

He wears a cap and opens the door. Step out of it and looked at the white building. His mind travels back to the call a few hours before.

“Is she sick?” and his mind think worse “She not dead isn’t she?”

“No. She is not dead. She sick but not physically. But mentally”

“Mentally… Are you psychiatric?”

“Yes. I am”

“I see… So something did happen to her” he sighs as he says that.

“You seem to understand her”

“I can say that. How is her condition?”

“That’s what I need to talk about. She is not in a good condition. It’s been a while and since before she keeps telling to call this number. But I never did until now”

“I got a sense she gotten worse. Aren’t she?”

“Yes. I don’t know how you can help, and why she seeks you, but I hope you can come here. Maybe we can talk more about this and find a solution”

“Tell me the address I head there right now”

His step toward the entrance is heavy mostly because he scared to know what happens to her. But somehow he glad that she took this approach rather than the approach when the first meet.

At the entrance, he can see a female doctor stand there and looked around. He can sure it is the one who called him and who else waiting since he called her before.

He stands in front of her and the doctor looked at him. “Min Yoongi” he says with his face mostly hidden by his cap. The manager that follows him looked around checking.

“Sug…” and he stops as Suga cough at it. “Yoongi, are we in the right place?”

“Yes. You can wait in the van. I might take a lot of time” says him with his attention back on the doctor. “But…” respond his manager that Suga ignores as he starts talking with the woman.

“I’m Min Yoongi. Are you the one who called me?”

“Yes. I am. Jung Haera. You are…” she wants to say since she recognizes him and who won’t?

“Shush…” the act of silence. “Me coming here is not something that can be known. I hope you can respect this”

She nods. “Yes. It’s me who want you to come in the first place. Let’s head inside” she makes a gesture and he nodded.

“Hyung, you better wait in the car” he says again and follows the doctor inside. His manager stands there watching him enter the place. The sentence is not for advice but for order.

The doctor brings him to the counter to register and then he needs to drop his accessories and others thing that dangerous for patients. “I can keep my cap, right?” he asked her that she nodded and the staff who worked on the counter lets it go.

“I need to explain about her, let’s go to my office first” she says pointed toward the corridor.

“No need. Just brief me as we go to her room” he says strong. She doesn’t know if that right and come back with “I think you should know about…” that he cut “I know her better than you. Considering her”

She silence as he got the point there. She is her doctor but she hardly got any information from except a few little. Most of the thing she knows is from her observation.

“It’s raining. I bet she not in good condition right now” and he is right as the nurse running toward both of them and inform the doctor “Doctor Jung, she on it again”

“By she is Erin, right?” he asked that she nods. “Let’s straight toward where she is”

She can’t decline that as she needed to be there right now. Both of them walked toward the room as she explains to him. “Miss Erin comes to us by her own accord around two years ago. She says she wants to die but she can’t. And she can’t go to that someone since she doesn’t want him to think she back to zero”

“It’s good that she thinks of that” he commented.

“At first we put her in a normal wad with the others but there an occurrence of her self-harming and since then we put her in the single room. We try to give her counselling and meds but nothing worked. She won’t tell anything at all”

“She lack trust” he stated that she agree on it.

“What we got on her is all from observation. She hates rain and always when raining, she becomes hysteric and began to self-harm”

“I got it” the three of them stop in front of a room.

“Usually when this happens, we will tranquillize her. This is to make sure she not hurting herself” she says and he looked inside the room seeing her condition.

“Even in that cloth?” stated him as she, Erin in a binding cloth that binds her hand from moving.

“That’s her condition when she okay or when she tired with struggling”

“Open the door” he says static.

“But…” the nurse says.

“Are you going to leave her like that or you guys want to tranquillize her again?” he asked both of them.

“She not in a condition for visitor” says the nurse as her eyes looked at the doctor. The doctor looked at him and says “Yes. There no way you can enter”

“Open the door. Let’s me in and also give me the key to her bind”

“We can’t do that. It’s not allowed”

“Then what do you call me here for?” he asked her sharp. His eyes can clearly show he is angry.

“Open the door” the doctor instruct but the nurse clearly doesn’t agree. “Just open it” and she follows that.

“We will tranquillize her first” the doctor say that he stop it. “There no need for that”

“But she not in the condition…”

“She will be okay with me”

She sighs. And when the door open and he can see her clearly he step inside. “I need you to open the lock on her too”

“She is dangerous. She will hurt herself if we open it. Even normal bind can’t be used since she always got away from it” inform the nurse.

“I don’t want to repeat this. She will be okay on my hand” he looked at both of them. “If she the one who told to call me, that’s mean she wants to get better”

“Doctor…” the nurse says and the doctor just nodded and she sighs headed to unlock the bind.

When it did he says “You two can leave and lock the door if you guys want. I will stay here with her for a while”

“Can I…” the doctor want to say that she wants to stay but he stops by “It’s better that no one here but me and her”

The door is locked and in the room only leaves both of them. The doctor and nurse are outside watching from the small window.  In the room, she crunched on the floor right on the edge of the room. Not looking at him and enjoying the fact her hand is free. He stands there and looked at her.

“Erin…” he called her and he can see she flinch by being called. Slowly she looked back and sees him. “Are you okay?” he asked taking off his cap and let it fall on the floor.

“No. I’m not” she says shaking her head. And that is the first time the doctor sees her spoke back properly. And when she sees she stands up and runs toward him with her eyes drenched in tears.

He accepts her assault and falls on the soft room with her on top of him. He hugged her and tries to calm her from crying. “It’s okay. It’s okay. You will be okay…” he says soft and calming.