CHAPTER 2

TO BELONG TO

“Hey, did you think Suga hyung been acting weird nowadays?” asked Jimin when he sees him walked out of the practice room with a phone in his hand.

“Yeah. Usually, he just flopped on the floor right after we dance. But recently I notice he go straight to his bag and take out his phone. Sometimes he put it back into his bag and sometimes he takes it and walk out” mention Jungkook to answer Jimin question.

“Actually I once sneaked out to know what happen” says V that’s gained everyone attention.

“What? What happen?” asked Jimin that want to know so badly.

“He listens to something”

“Just that?” asked Jin who began to uninterested on it. “He might be listening to some song”

“I don’t believe that. Why can’t he just listen to it here?” says V. “He must be listening to something. But I can’t hear it”

“How about we take his phone and check on it?” suggest J-hope and there a mischievous smile all around the room.

 

He put the phone to his ears after dial the voice message number and put record button to record the voice message.

“It’s raining. Again. It makes me remember that day when they throw me away. Betray me…” he heard and his mind saying “It’s always raining when you call me”

“I think I'd begun to get a hold on this life. Maybe it is not that bad. It’s just I need to get used to it. I ignore everything I should ignore as you mention before. And it is bearable. But I still haven’t found that person who you say; someone who I can trust again. But I won’t give up”

The message ended and he smiles. “There a cheerful tone on her voice. Looks like she is okay” He then walked back to the practice room and decides to call her later since he should go back to practice.

 

The six of them have been trying to get some clue on it. They only got a few clues from watching Suga and it is;

  1. It is a voice message as V mentioned.
  2. Suga will call the number back when he can.
  3. It always happens when it’s raining

It’s when they eating together that they got another clue and in which distinct one. It is enough to put worries on their eyes.

The phone on the table rang and he looked at his phone before looked outside to see it is yet raining. He quickly finishes the food on his mouth and drinks a sip of a water before stand up and headed out with his phone.

“I see the name!” says Jimin who sit next to Suga.

“Who? Female? Male? Do you think it is the same one as always?” question V curious.

“I think the same one. Looks, it’s raining” mention RM as he points outside and all eyes on the window.

Jungkook is not going to stay patient and ask “Who? Tell us already”

“Female. Her name is Lee Erin”

“This is trouble. Suga got girlfriend” mention Jin and they nodded.

“RM, what are you going to do?” looked at him J-hope asked.

“I will talk to him”

 

Suga headed out with his manager because of something leaving the six others in the room. And it slowly decreases the only three of the youngest.

Jimin takes off his top and takes another new one from his bag and get changed. At that time his eyes fall on Suga bag in which he notices the eldest leave his phone on his bag.

“Guys, do you want to know what I found” he says as his eyes still on the phone.

“What is it?” asked V who his head on Jungkook belly.

“Suga hyung leave his phone” hearing that from Jimin mouth both youngest spring up.

“For real?” asked Jungkook as both of them headed toward Jimin to confirm it. And there they see the phone lying there.

V looked at both of them saying “You think what I think?” and receive a nod from both of them.

“Let’s check how Suga hyung girlfriend looks like” says Jungkook as V takes the phone an open the password that he know off. Quickly they got into the album and checked the pictures.

“What? There none?” asked Jimin didn’t believe it and takes the phone to recheck it.

The door opens and makes three head automatically on the door to see Jin and J-hope got inside. “What are you guys doing?” asked J-hope who feel the air and headed toward the three of them. Jin follow suit to see.

“Checking Suga hyung phone” says Jungkook and they poke their head to see it too.

“For what?” question Jin that three of the youngest looked at him with disbelieve. “Duh. For a picture of Suga hyung girlfriend. What else?”

“Ah. Did you find it?” asked Jin who want to see it too.

“The issue is, there none” answer V and right at that time the door opened up and five head looked toward the door. And then sighs when it is RM who enter the room and not Suga.

“You guys know, it been raining and we don’t know it at all. I just thought that I want to head to the convenient store and get some snack” says RM as he headed inside.

“It’s mentioned in the news this morning. It will be raining this whole week” mention Jin.

“Rain…” spoke Jungkook and at that time Suga phone vibrated as he put it on that setup. Five eyes looked at it and read the caller name.

“What should we do?” asked Jimin. That question makes RM notice the abnormality and asked “What are you guys doing?”

“Hyung, Suga hyung girlfriend called. What should we do?” says Jimin show the phone to RM and he froze doesn’t know what to say.

“How about we take that call? And talk with her. Introduce ourselves?” asked Jungkook giving an idea. V nodded. “Yes. That sounds good” and he goes ahead answer the call and put it on speaker.

“It’s rare for you to be available to answer my call” they heard and it is a girl voice that some of them want to scream but hold on.

“I think I can hold on better these days. Even though it is raining”

The six of them pass the phone making the other say the first word and it comes to Jungkook hand. And he is the youngest makes him can’t avoid it.

“I still haven’t…” she says and then stops when Jungkook says “Erm… Hello…”

“Who are you? Your voice. It’s not Yoongi…” there a drop of tone in her voice who makes the other nervous.

“I’m his dongsaeng Jungkook…” says Jungkook and he gets a cold “I don’t know you”

“But you’re Yoongi hyung girlfriend aren’t you?” V slide in.

“Girlfriend? And who are you? How many of you there!” she shouts at the last one and Jin takes the phone. “There are six of us here. We’re Yoongi friends. We want to know if you’re his girlfriend”

At that time the door suddenly open and the six of them can see Suga panting at the door. “I don’t know you guys. Get me Yoongi” and the tone is a worrying tone as she wants to cry. Suga heard it and his eyes widen. He walks toward them in rage and takes the phone. Giving them a death glare before putting off the speaker and talk. “I’m here. Sorry. They don’t know what better to do”

The six of them worriedly looked at Suga. “Erin… No. It’s okay. Don’t cry” Suga give death glare toward them again. “Tell me where you are. I will go there right now. It’s okay. I’m available right now. Don’t worry”

“Okay. I will be there in 15 minutes top” he says headed toward his bag and collect his stuff. He put his phone in it too as the call already ended.

“You guys better cover me this time” he says as he watches the six of them. “This is the mess that you guys created. I will deal with you guys when I come back” he ends it right before he headed out of the room.

The six of them looked at each other clearly doesn’t understand what happened. “What did we do?” asked Jimin that the others also want to know.

They don’t know the reason to it but they cover for Suga by saying he got sick suddenly and headed to the dorm by himself.