CHAPTER 5

TO BELONG TO

“Where did you go to?” asked Jin right when Suga enter the house. He is in middle of cooking for those hungry kids that waiting.

“Somewhere…” just that comes from Suga mouth but they can clearly sense the annoyance on his voice. No one dares to peak into more of it. “I’m hungry. Can’t we just order out?” he asked like trying to be cheerful.

“We did. I’m cooking since they want to eat something that only I can make” says Jin and Suga nodded, back to his own thinking that the others shrug on it.

 

Eyes closed and he shifts on his bed as he thinks about that meeting with the lawyer.

“Can you help me with something?” he asked him and he nodded. “Voice it out”

“I don’t really in need of money or something such of that. I got my life sorted already. Can you handle all these assets like you used to?”

“That’s not a problem. Miss Erin also says if you want me to go on with my original work, I can do that”

“Another thing is, you can find out about me. Can you find out where she is now?”

“That not something I can do”

“Why?”

“One of what she wants me to do is leave her alone and not inform you where she is”

“I can pay you how many you want”

He shakes his head. “I’m sorry”

“Where are you?”

 

Schedule by schedule, comeback by comeback and day by day pass in his life. Busy enough that he got no time to think much of her. Maybe there is a sense of moving on from worrying about her. He also thinks maybe she meets a guy that she belongs to like she wanted to.

“Lately you haven’t listened to those messages” says J-hope watching Suga playing songs instead of the message.

“Erm… Yeah” he answers halfhearted.

“How long it is been?”

“More than four years”

“Two years or three years since she leaves you to voice message” state J-hope that Suga nodded. “I bet she okay. That’s why there no longer message from her”

“Hope so”

“J-hope so” says J-hope to crack some joke that Suga scoffed on it.

There silence on both of them before J-hope says “By the way, there something I wonder”

“What is it?”

“Are you still keeping that number?” question J-hope that Suga just nods on it.

 

Her office is white and full of books in medical and other files of her patients. On the table, there files of one of her patients and a small paper that she wrote. The front of the table where a plate of her name written; Jung Haera.

She looked at the number on a small paper. Her mind is contemplating to call that number or not. She doesn’t know who the number belongs to except the initial MYG. This number and initial she got from her, from the tattoo on her body. 

“Should I call or not?” she has been asking that question to herself for a few months already. There a part of her that thinks it worthless since this number might not be available anymore but there a part that thinks she should for the sake of someone.

“I don’t know anymore,” she says and takes her phone before key the number and call it.

“It will be this number no longer in service” she says to copy the sound of it but later when the sound of the call connected her almost jumped on her seat. “Bloody hell this number exist” she quickly ends the call.

 

He walked out of the booth after recording his part for one of the songs for their new album. Right when he goes out, Jin headed inside for his part.

“Hyung you’re always flawless” says J-hope and he nodded, got a seat and takes his phone on the table. They supposed to put it on off but he doesn’t listen and put it on silence instead.

The notification on the screen brings the reaction to his face. He takes his phone and headed outside. The others just looked at him wondering but not questioning.

In one of the empty room in that building, he looks at his phone and at the number that comes in when he is in middle of the recording. Thinking for a while he called that number.

 

Shflinchesch when her phone rings and it disturb her peaceful day watching the rain falls down from the window of her office. She takes her phone and nightmare comes when it is the number she called before.

“What should I do? What have I done?” she asked herself and right at that time the door open and one of the nurses in a panic says there an emergency. She leaves her phone there and run out to mend things.

 

His calls now answered and he just sighs before leave that room and back to the recording room. He still has a few songs to record and this won’t end in just one day.

“Maybe it’s just my hopeful wish” he says walking on the corridor.

 

It’s been raining for a few days and he clearly not in the mood for anything. However, he still needs to stick in for their filming even though his part already ended. Watching the others and joke around of their acting skill.

“It’s been raining nonstop. Thank god this time we doesn’t need to film outdoor” stated RM taking a seat next to him.

“Yeah. If there is this filming will take a lot of time” agree him with a nod. Hands playing with his phone.

“Did your finish your part?”

“Hmm… Yours?”

“Just now. Looks like only the younger will stay till late”

“Looks like our three days filming will end today” Suga stretch his body that been aching from the dance they repeat.

The director says at that time “Guys let’s have a rest and eat lunch first” after their manager talked with him. “We will continue in 1 hour.

Each and everyone headed toward the food that just now placed. There a line and one by one got their lunch. The seven of them like decided sit together.

“I wish I born earlier so I can finish my part fast” says Jimin as Jin, Suga and RM already finish their shooting.

“But that doesn’t mean we can go back” stated Jin since they will tag along till the end of the recording.

“But I still want to finish fast~” nag Jimin again.

Suga doesn’t mind the noisiness since he got used to it. He just there eating his food that he long for. Right then his phone flash on attracts his attention. He see there a call and to the one specific number.

Quickly gets up leaving his food and the other who watching him, he heading away answering that call. “Hello… Erin?” is what comes from his lips. Something he wishes come out long ago but never happen.

“Ah… Ermm…” is what he heard but he clearly notice the different in the voice. Being a musician he knows and definitely can differentiate the voice of people.

“Who are you? Why are you calling this number?” he asked tense but he doesn’t end the call. “And before you did it too”

“I’m sorry, is this MYG?” he flinch at that. Clearly, understand the other caller doesn’t know him. “Yes. This is Min Yoongi” stated the full of the initial.

“I’m Jung Haera. Doctor for Miss Lee Erin” hearing the word doctor bring the infinite scene into his mind. And he shouts “What happen to her?”

 

“Director, there no scene to film anymore, right?” he asked stormed to their director. The guy blank and nodded after that.

“Manager hyung, I’m headed back first” he head toward the changing room to change into his original cloth. Everyone in awe to what actually happen and wonder at it.

“Guys what happen with him?” asked his manager that the six of them clearly doesn’t know about it.

“The thing that can make him like this only that thing isn’t it?” question Jungkook and they somehow got the idea.

RM gets up from his seat and say “Hyung, follow him, give him a ride to wherever he want to go”

“What? Why?”

“Just do it. If not I don’t know what will happen to him with his condition right now. Just do that” he looked around and pulls his manager away from everyone. The other five like know continue eating.

When both of them alone he say “The only thing that can and will makes him like this is just one reason. It’s been a while. Around 4 years I think. Or maybe more. It’s about the number he doesn’t want to throw away and about a girl who he care of. Something must happen or she comes back. If that happen Suga might doesn’t care about anything and if anyone catch about this it will be bad considering we will comeback. Send him to where he wants to go. It is better that way and you will know how to handle if anything happen”