Chapter 30

Power Of Love

 

No One’s POV

After more fun of flying fox, rock climbing and water sports, the night has come and they are enjoying their dinner at the beach.

 

“ So.. tell me more about yourself, Taeyeon.” Mr Hwang starts the conversation after their dinner. Holding a glass of red wine on his hand.

“ Erm.. I’m a year older than Fany? I own a restaurant name Beckys.  I have franchises around Korea.. and have a headquarter office at Seoul. Jessica and Fany work for me there.”

Mr Hwang just nod and drinks his wine. “Is that your only income?”

“ Erm.. well.. I’m working as a police. I’m in the CID department.”

“ I can tell from the way you behave. All upright and down to earth..”

“ Wow, you’re a police?! How cool. Did you shoot often during operations?! Is chasing criminals fun?!” Leo speaks like a child without thinking that he is asking silly questions.

Michelle just hit his lap and put a finger on her lips.

 

“ But I don’t agree you being a police.” Mr Hwang said. Looks like he is getting angry?

“Dad..” Tiffany is afraid but she tries to defend her lover.

“ You wouldn’t want my daughter to be a widow if she marries you right?” Mr Hwang look at Tiffany and then back to Taeyeon.

“ You know the risks of being a police yourself. What more a CID.” Mr Hwang sounds his reason.

Taeyeon just nod and he is thinking thoroughly.. 

Is this another challenge I have for our love? – He thought

 

After Taeyeon fetches them back to the Hwang’s mansion. Taeyeon and Tiffany did not speak to each other in the car. Even after they reached Tiffany’s mansion. Taeyeon just walks towards their room without looking at Tiffany. He looks like he is in deep thoughts..

 

After shower, Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon. “ Taetae..”

“Hmm?” Taeyeon is reading a magazine.

“ Are you.. okay?.. Is my dad words disturbing you?” Tiffany tries to sound Taeyeon. She doesn’t want her lovely dork to look so dead serious. It is quite scary.

 

“ I m fine baby..” Taeyeon rubs Fany’s hair and give her a smile.

“I’m just thinking about us.”

“ What? Are you thinking of giving me up?! My dad is just being over protective! You don’t have to care what he thinks! I will still marry you if you are a police!” Tiffany gets worked out as she is really afraid that Taeyeon will take this chance to break up with her.

“Hey hey.. calm down baby.. Who says I m giving up on us ? And.. who is marrying who? I guess someone is getting impatient huh?” Taeyeon slightly give a smirk when he said the last sentence.

 

Tiffany just blush madly and hit his lap.

“ I m thinking if I should quit my job.”

“What? Why? But it is your passion baby..” Tiffany looks worried at Taeyeon’s decision. This decision is what Taeyeon thinks of last. He will never give up his passion.

“ Because I love you” He pecks at Tiffany’s lips.

“ Your dad is right,  I don’t want you to suffer if I leave you first. This is selfish.”  He gives Tiffany another peck.

 

Tiffany smile at her lover, he sacrifices his passion for her? Seriously? Is she dreaming?

“ Really?”

Taeyeon just nod and their forehead meets.

Tiffany show her eye smile and kiss her beloved. Taeyeon kissed back and ask for entrance. Slowly they deepened the kiss. Making out on the bed and soon sleep in each other arms without knowing it.

 

The Next Day

 

At Airport,

“ Take care baby cupcake!” Michelle give her sister a hug and then give Taeyeon a hug too.

“ Don’t bully my sister! I will check on you!” She playfully warned Taeyeon and they just laughed.

 

“ I will be watching you too.” Leo and Taeyeon exchanged fists like close brothers. They have already bonded well and they are best friends now.

 

“ Dad. Take care” Tiffany went over and hug her beloved daddy. Even though he is strict with her daughter. He still loves her. Of course, she treasures her dad too.

“You.” Mr Hwang point at Taeyeon.

“ I know Uncle. I am going to send my resign letter to the force.”

Michelle and Leo were shocked. They turn and look at Tiffany who is planting a smile on her face.

“I will end my occupation as a police and focus at Becky’s.” Taeyeon smile widely at Tiffany’s family.

He is confident that his decision is right. He will not lose a skin if he quits his job. But if he don’t, he might lose the angel over here.

 

“ I guess you are the right guy for my daughter.” Mr Hwang gives Taeyeon a pat.

 

They wave their final goodbye and the couple took the flight back to Korea.