Investigate

The Truth is Our Only Justice

It's been two months since Kwangmin moved to Seoul. Neither of the boys told their parents about the other. Youngmin spent less and less time at his house, while he and Kwangmin would hang out with the others or just each other.

 

They would ask each other about their life. Everything in their lives was opposite. Well mostly. While Kwangmin talked Youngmin would study his apperance.

 

He noticed a scar right below his right ear and on the back of his right hand. Youngmin had yet to question him but reminded himself everytime they were together.

************************************************************************************************************************** They were sitting on a bench in the park near Kwangmin's house. Kwangmin was telling Youngmin about one of his many homes. He felt a hand brush his neck below his ear, making him jump and look at Youngmin.

 

"Why are there scars on such a good person?" Youngmin asked looking Kwangmin in the eye. Kwangmin looked down at his lap and brought his hand up the the scar.

 

 

"Because some people take pride in inflicting pain. The past is the past and I don't want to relive it," Kwangmin replied. Youngmin scooted closer and brought the some what, in his opinion, fragile boy in to his arms.

 

"Remember you can always tell me anything," Youngmin smiled and gave the other a squeeze. When Kwangmin smiled up at him he felt his hear skip.

 

Youngmin smiled back and thought, I have a crush on a boy who looks exactly like me, oh the irony. Kwangmin was watching the other boys features closely, seeing the affection in Youngmin eyes.

 

Kwangmin's stomach growled loudly, ruining the moment. Youngmin started laughing while Kwangmin tried to hide his face. "How about we go somewhere to eat? My treat," Youngmin suggested.

 

Kwangmin started to protest but was shot a look by Youngmin. Sighing, he followed Youngmin to get lunch.

***************************************************************************************************************************

It had been a week since that conversation and Youngmin was as curious as ever. His mind came up with many different scenarios.

 

The bell rang for lunchand all the students rushed out the door. It was Friday, which meant it was couple lunch. The group would split up in couples for lunch. It was just Youngmin and Kwangmin today.

 

He met Kwangmin at their tree. It was far out of the way of the usual crowd and no one knew they were there.

 

They were eating in silence when Kwangmin spoke. "I want to tell you now," he said hesitantly. Youngmin put his arm around the other and brought him closer.

 

"Only if you want to," Youngmin replied. Kwangmin hid his face in Youngmin neck. " While we were in America....." He started. Youngmin rubbed his back soothingly as a gesture of support.

 

"While we were in America, my mother started dating a teacher from my school. His name was Mike Hult. I started noticing he would seem very put off that I was her top priority, so he decided to make my life at school hell...." He took a shuddering breath, " He spread rumors but they didn't affect me as much as he had hoped. One day, he told me to stay after class. When everyone was gone, he tried to....tried to..." Kwangmin stuttered and sobbed. Youngmin held the crying boy in his lap.

 

Cooing and soothing the Kwangmin. "Tell me later,just rest now," he cooed. Kwangmin mumbled, "Thank you," and clutched his hands on Youngmin shirt. Kwangmin fell asleep in Youngmin's arms, only to awaken it time for class.

 

 

 

Author's note: I'm really sorry it's so short but I wanted to leave it. It is 2:30 in the morning. 

Nala is tired she needs sleep she not good author when she tired. Love to all my subscribers and yes i know i am a dissapointment. GOODNIGHT! SARANGHAEYO <3 <3 <3~~~~